4

Hello Again, Maybe.... Hopefully

Jun Pyo was on his way to see his sister, Goo Jun-hee. He needed her help to win Jandi back. she was a lot like Jandi so she knew how Jandi would feel the most. Goo Jun-hee could help Jun Pyo come up with a plan. She was usually able him when it came to Jandi. Goo Jun-hee has been gone for so long that she didn't even know of their split. Jun Pyo had no idea how to tell Goo Jun-hee. He knew his sister would be angry that at him for what he did to Jandi. He knew of the beating he would gety from her. But in order for him to get Jun-Hee's help, he will have to put up with it. 

When Jun Pyo got to Jun-Hee's house, she welcomed him warmly. Then Jun Pyo sat down and told her of what happened between him and Jandi.

"Moron. How could you do that to her? I thought the last time you lost her you learned your lesson, but apparently not," Jun-hee punched him in the arm. "If I were her, i would of done alot more than she did. I hope you learned your lesson for good." 

"I know i am idiot, for cheating on her, and bringing another woman into our bed. I should go to hell for it. But, I need your help to win her back. I am going insane with out her. She is the reason i exist and i can't survive another day with out her by  my side," Jun Pyo got down on his knees and pleaded, Tears were forming in his eyes. "Please help me, sister. I need Jandi."

"I know you are sorry. I will also help you try and win her back. But be prepared if you hav destroyed her love for you and doesn't come back. That's will have to be something you are going to have to learn to live with. There are consequences for every action, and you might have severe consequences for this, Jun Pyo, just be ready to deal with them," Goo Jun-hee said