7

Hello Again, Maybe.... Hopefully

Jandi woke up and saw Ji Hoo getting dressed.

"Good morning. How are you, any nausea," Ji Hoo asked.

"I am fine. How are you?"

"Good. Hey, I know you probably don't want to hear it but Jun Pyo called. I think you should talk to him. You need to get some closure, and the only way you are going to do that is by meeting and talking to him, " Ji Hoo said. "He may be upset though. I told him you were pregnant...."

"Why? Why did you do that? You know his temper. He could try and kill me. What were you thinking!" God damn, sometimes Ji Hoo doesn't think. Jun Pyo tried to kick both of them out of school when he caught them kissing in high school. If he freaked out with just a kiss, what would he do when he knows she is pregnant?

"I did it because he deserves to know. Plus he is my best friend, and your ex. What would we tell him when the baby came and their was a child around here? That it's a midget? Not likely," Ji Hoo answered. "And it's Jun Pyo, he would never hurt you. If you believe that he would actually hurt you, you are wrong."

"I know, I was just exagerating, but we could've waited until the baby was here. Then he wouldn't be able to do anything about it," Jandi said. She wasn't really afraid of that, more than the fact that she was going to see him again. Jandi was afraid that if she saw him again, she might change her mind about Ji Hoo, and end up going back to Jun Pyo. She was sure that was unlikely, but she still worried. She still loved him, that would never change. However, Jun Pyo had hurt her, when she caught him in bed with another woman. She left him still being in love with him, but she also loved Ji Hoo.

"I know you were, " Ji Hoo was completely dressed and was about to leave for work. He gave Jandi a kiss on the nose. "You should really call him. You need to get closure before the baby is here. Take care, take your vitamins, don't let anything happen to our baby. that means don't over work yourself. I'm going to the hospital. If you need anything just call. I Love you," Ji Hoo gave you peck on the lips. Then grabbed his back and left.

'Ok, I will call him after I eat and get dressed.' Jandi thought to herself. Jandi climbed out of bed, and got an over whelming wave of nausea.