8

Hello Again, Maybe.... Hopefully

After Jandi threw up, she brushed her teeth, and got dressed. Then she made herself some pancakes and ate them slowly. She never thought she would have to talk to Jun Pyo. Now she was going to call him and make a date wiht him. This was not something she anticipated. After Jandi ate her pancakes, she went to the bedroom and grabbed her cell phone (she had gotten a new iphone 5s from Ji Hoo, to replace the one that Jun Pyo gave her).  She picked it up and dialed Jun Pyo's number.

Ring, Ring.....

"Hello. Who is this?"

"This is Jandi. How are you? Ji Hoo said you wanted to talk to me."

"When did you change your number? What happened to the phone I gave you?"

"I got rid of it."

"Why," Jun Pyo asked

"I don't really think that's your business anymore, Mr. One-night-stand"

JunPyo deserverd that one. "Ok. So I think we need to meet and talk about what happened with us, and discuss the future."

"I agree. Let's meet, next week at the Namsan tower in our spot," Jandi didn't want to, but she knew she had to.

"Ok. I will see you then." Jun Pyo was excited to see the girl who gave him his life,  the girl who made him feel human. He needed to say something, but he didn't want to say it. This was the last thing he wanted to say. "Oh yeah. Congratulations on your and Ji Hoo's baby. I hope it is born healthy and happy."

"Ummmmmmm.... Thanks I guess." Jun Pyo saying this was a surprise. She had expected that the Jun Pyo she knew would of been furious that she was having a baby that was not his own. Maybe he had grown up finally. That is what Jun Pyo hoped, at least. Jun Pyo seemed to have matured and changed from the old, stupid, immature, stubborn, and angry boy he used to be. You could tell that, just by listening to him on the phone, he has turned into a caring, mature man that she knew he could be. She was entrigued by this new him. "Ummmmm. Good bye. I have to go see Ji Hoo. Thank you. I will see you next week."

"Good bye, Jandi. I will see you next week." Jun Pyo hung up. Fase 1 was complete. Next was fase 2