6

Hello Again, Maybe.... Hopefully

Had he heard Ji Hoo right? Jandi was prengant?! He hoped not, but he was sure he heard right. She was prenant with a baby that wasn't his. How could she!  Well, this was all Jun Pyo's fault. Everything that was happening was because of his stupid mistake. Her leaving him, Jandi being pregnant, all of it was his fault and he knew it. So in order for him to win her back, he would have to just deal with the fact that she was going to have Ji Hoo's baby. JunPyo called his sister to give her the deets on Jandi.

"Hey, sis. What you doing?"

"Nothing. So did you talk to Jandi?"

"No, I only got to Ji Hoo. Listen sis, Jandi is pregnant. She is going to have Ji Hoo's baby. What do I do?"

"Well, I told you there might be consequences for your actions. You just gonna have to deal. This is what you get for cheating in her, you retard. if you wanna still win her back, you are going to meet with her, and apoligize. Then when the baby is born, that is if she comes back to you, you are going to have to help take of the baby. No matter if its your baby or not,"  Goo Jun-hee explained.

"I still want her. I understand. I will keep trying to meet her. I will even go to their house if needed. Than you, Jun-hee.Thank you for all you halp. Saranghae," Jun Pyo hung up and went to get in his car. He wouldn't wait any longer. He was going to their house now. Ji Hoo could refuse to let him in, but he doudbted he would. After all, they were best friends before Jandi. He would understand the need to talk to Jandi.