1

Hello Again, Maybe.... Hopefully

                                                                   ..........1 year later..........

 

Jun Pyo has never been depressed for so long. It has been one year exactly since he detroyed his own life, one year since Jandi left him.

He has yet to get over her. No matter how bars he went to to drink away his pain, or how many women he brought into his bed, Jandi was still the only one who could take hgis pain away. But he lost his chance with her, and he only has himself to blame for that. Jun Pyo still hoped he could win Jandi back, no matter the cost. If anyone wanted him to be sane again, it would only happen if he won her back.

That morning Jnu Pyo had thought of a brilliant plan. he waqas going to win Jandi back. How? He still hasn't figured that out yet, but he was going to. He first had to start talking to her again. He might have to start out in the friend-zone again, but if that was the only way to win her back then so be it.

He had told his secretary to call Jandi and make a date in which he could meet up with her and try to recindle their relationship. Then he left to get dressed. He wore a lot of black and white now a days, to represent his depressed mood. Howver, in the spirit of hope he was gonna where Salmon colored sinny jeans, a gray sweater and a tan pea-coat.