3

Hello Again, Maybe.... Hopefully

When they get to the hospital. Ji Hoo walks Jandi ti the doctor's office. Then he go to do his rounds in the emergency room. He check the patients, and after about 2 hours. he goess to see if Jandi has left yet. He sees her walking out of the doctors office.

"Hey! wait up," he waves at Jandi. She stops and turns around. Ji Hoo waks up to her. "So what's up? Did you figure out why you're so sick?"

"Yeah. I did...." Jandi looked nervous. " I don't know how to tell you this, I am so worried because I don't know how you will react. I guess I will just say it. I..... I..... Ji Hoo, I'm pregnant." Jandi said.

"What? What? You're pregnant? So, I am going tobe a father?" Ji Hoo was so happy. But all he could co was repeat himself. "Some one is going to call me appa? I'm going to be an appa?"

"Yes, I am pregnant. Yes you will become an appa, and I will become i omma. Do you have anything else to say?" Jandi replied.

Ji Hoo picked Jandi up in a hug. He swung her around. Then gave her a kiss. This was the best news of his life. He couldn't believe  that he and Jandi were going to be parents soon. Some one, a child of his own, was going to call him appa in the future. "How far along are you?"

"I am 3 months. Are you okay with this? I hope you aren't mad," Jandi asks.

"Ofcourse I am okay. This is our child. How could I not be. I happy so happy, you don't even know how excited I am," Ji Hoo said with a huge smile on his face.