Apink

THE IDOL HUNT

They all come to the place where the introduction will be held. It will be the place where the Idol Hunt will be held, too.

But they have to go to photo shooting first so they come to the hall beside it. On the way, the people who see them are snapping photos and they are blushing as it is their first time to be interested that much.

When they arrive at the shooting, Angella is before tham and they are now waiting for their turn. After school is shooting and they choose like angels style.

After them, Angella's photo shooting starts. Like Minzy said, they act like a band.

The calm and easy going Hyuna as Base, the smiling princess Yura as Rhythymic guitar, leader Minzy as Lead guitar, the curious queen Sunghwa as Keyboard and the heart of the girl Amber as Drum and they start their shooting.

It seems Apink is the last. The photographer walks towards them and he is now thinking about the theme while looking at them.

Finally he said he will change the background with photoshop and then he starts the shooting.

nzel Bomi has to act like looking outside by the window. Snow White Namjoo has to hold the apple nd pretend that she is about to eat it. But they have to give her a new one when she really eat that apple.

Cinderella Chorong is shooting like she has lost her shoe while sitting on the floor. Hayoung doesn't know how to pose so she just stands still there. The marmaid girl Naeun is acting with light balls which are surrounding her.

Eunji has to pretend to run while holding the margin of her dress like Belle. Mulan Yookyung needs the special effect most. She has to act with a sword and the photographer tells that he will change the background into a green grass field.

" It's done!!! "

" Thanks you."

They said goodbye to the camera team and walks to the other side of the road where the hall where Idol Hunt will be held is situated.

Apink members has to sit down at the chairs which are made for them. Nana and Lizzy can't stay at the competants side so they have to go to the place which is made for the teachers and supervisors.

At that time, the light in the hall goes off and the whispering sounds in the hall are silent.

" What is going on??? "

" They will explain about Level 1."

" Imm. But why are you sweating, Hayoung-na??? "

" I was nervous while they are taking photos of me not long ago. And that photos will be on TV, newspapers and magazines so I was excited and sweating."

" Yeah. You are right."

" It's so fun if think about it carefully."

" The whole country will know my face."

" Hey, ssshhhh. Quiet. The headmaster is coming to the stage."

" Yes, sir!! "

" Yes, captain!! "

Bomi and Eunji e Chorong and they receive a glare from the leader. But lucky to them, before Chorong can do nothing to them, the principal Huh Gak is coming onto the stage while wearing black outfit and red necktie. He walks to the mic stand and starts his speech.

" Good afternoon everyone. I am the principal of Kerin Art University, David Huhgak. The reason of all of us gathering together here is for only one thing. "

He paused for a few seconds.

" For the greatest contest of the century. For the Idol Hunt which is held every three years."

He stops his speech only for a minute and he let the paparazzis to take his photos. Then he continues.

" It has been 14th times that we hold this competation. We make this coming Idol Hunt more unique from the old ones so we make a little changes."

" In old times, we only make single candidates but this year, we will make group competation. The objectives of this conpetation are that we want the members of the group to have a team spirit and they will learn how to behave in a group. And we also want them to learn the real life of an idol. And this year, we will increase the competation from five levels to seven levels."

" The rules are the same. Level 1 is a mark giving level. The marks that you have in Level 1 will be added to the final marks. Starting from Level 2, we will drop out one group at the end of one level."

The principal seems he is breatheless as he said non-stop. He swallows the saliva and continues.

" The Idol Hunt will start at June 1. And every first day of every month will be the game's day. You will have a month to practise for one level. We will not announce thems for the level and we will let you know what theme you will have to perform at the end of each level."

" And we also chose the judges already. They will determine the themes by theirselves so no one can know about it. Today, I will announce the title of theme that the judges choose for level 1."

He stops and attracting everyone'a attention to him as he knows that all are curious of the theme now.

" The title for Level 1 is - "

He paused.

" The play."

The hall is filled with whisper sounds. Huhgak waits till the noises ends and he explains.

" You all may think play is not related to music. But we make it with the aim of making more friendship among members as they may barely know each others. Plus it will be musical style one. Today is April 21 so we will make the first ever Level at June 1. That's all. Thanks you."

He ends his speech and clappings are overwhalming the hall. The people starts going out and Apink members are going back to their Room 5A, too.

After they have changed to their normal outfits and washing off the make-up, Yookyung puts out boxes from her backpack.

" What are these, Yookyung-na??? "

" The cakes I made for you."

" Oh, thanks you."

We will eat well."

Everyone is enjoying the cakes that Yookyung brought for them. They think it needs to bake for a few more.minutes but they don't tell Yookyung about it and just eat it.

" Our dresses are the best, today."

" That's right."

" I think they are weird at first."

" But they are much more beautiful compared with others'"

Nana is listening to them with a huge big big.smile on her face. And she remembers something and she asks them.

" Hey, kids. What play we goona perform??? "

" Yes. We need to talk about it."

" Don't worry everyone."

Nana stops them while slapping her chest proudly.

" You have me already. The greatest play-writer of the century."

" We are afraid of that greatest one."

" What are you talking to me, Jubg Eunji!!! "

" Nothing. Nothing!!! "

Nana sighs and she stands up.

" I will leave you alone this time. But this is not the time to sit down now. I have to make a script for the play. I need to go. Bye."

" Baby unnie!!! Wait!!! "

But Nana has already left the room with wide steps. Lizzy quickly picks up her bag and tells them.

" I have to follow her. Bye."

" Bye."

And she also goes out from the door. Eunji sighs at her clumsy friends.

" Now, that weird couple is gone."

" What will we gonna to do??? "

" Are you still willing to stay with me??? "

Yookyung asks with hopes but Chorong asks her again.

" Will it be really ok??? "

" Of course, unnie. The house is not that much big. But I believe we all can stay there. Plus we have a practise room there."

" Then let's go shopping!!! "

" Shopping??? For what??? "

" Chorong unnie. We need our new things for our new house. Don't you know?? "

" But- "

" Come on, unnie. Let's go."

" Yah!!! Yoon Bomi!!! Release me!!! "

Chorong is grabbed firmly between Bomi's arms and she is pulled out from the room.

The younger girls laugh at the oldest two's immature nature and they follow behind them. All of them are excited with their new start.

They never know that they will meet one day and they become one group. Now they are a group and they have to fight a battle together.

All of their minds are fresh and active to be in the great Idol Hunt.

But they can't see their future which is filled with difficulties. Now, they are happy as well as excited about staying under the same roof and practise for their first ever Level.


Apink is born like this.