Bomi in America

THE IDOL HUNT

" Ok. Ok. Keep going. 5... 6... 7... 8... End."

Nana is practising with them in Yookyung's practise room.

" Yes. It is better now."

Nana said referring to the worst dancer in the world, Jung Eunji. But she is better than ever now.

At that time, Namjoo remembers something.

" Yookyung unnie and Bomi unnie haven't practise their solo dance. "

" Yep. Today is 23 already."

" Shall I go and take Bomi unnie??? "

Naeun said and she runs out from the practise room. A few minutes later, they hear a loud scream from the upstairs.

" Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh "

" What happened?? "

" Let's go! "

They all run towards the upstairs, and into the room where Chorong, Bomi and Naeun are sharing.

" Naeun-na, wae??? "

" It's not good."

" Yes??? "

" Naeun-na, don't make me worried. Tell me what's wrong."

" Bomi... Bomi unnie..."

" Bomi what??? What happened to her??? "

" I think she left us. Her luggage is gone."

" Huh?? What are you saying?? "

" It's impossible."

" She must be somewhere with After school."

" Nana unnie, call manager Liz and ask."

" We are not talking."

Nana said while pouting.

" Nana unnie, it is not the time to say like this. Call and ask her."

" Ok. But I am only talking to her because of you. "

" Arasso. Arasso. Just call."

They said and Nana starts calling Lizzy.

" Hello??? Baby unnie??? Can you forgive me now??? "

" No, I am not."

" Then why are you calling me?? I miss you already. Please be ok with me, Ok??? "

" No. Not until you make up with me."

" Of course, I will. But baby unnie. I didn't tell you because of Bomi. She begs me not to tell all of you. So please forgive me??? "

" Can you promise me that you will never lie to me again?? "

" Yes. Yes. I am."

They look at Nana who is now talking nonsenses with Lizzy. She is totalling forgetting about Bomi.

Eunji becomes impatient and she grabs the phone from Nana.

" Hello, manager Liz. This is Eunji. I want to know if Bomi is together with you now."

" Umm?? Eunji?? No. She is not with me. Wae?? "

" She is missing. We are going to find her. Thanks you."

Eunji said and she hangs up the phone before she gives it back to Nana. Nana looks at the Eunji with a glare.

" What are you doing?? I haven't say I love you to her."

" Save that for night. Now, what should we do?? Bomi is missing."

" We have nowhere to find her."

" She can be at her home?? "

" I will call."

Eunji quickly calls to Yoon Family but they seem they don't know where Bomi is.

" She is not there, too."

" Aish, she has nowhere to go."

" Where she can be?? "

" That's what I want to say. You shouldn't angry at her that long. Now we don't even know where she is. What should we do now??? "

" What are you talking about Nana unnie??? When did you say like this?? And you are the one who said we shouldn't talk Bomi unnie and manager Liz."

" I- That is..."

" Let's stop now. What will we do now??? "

" We don't have to do anything. She can go everywhere she wants. Let her go."

" Ahhh, Chorong unnie~~ "

" Why you have to say like this?? "

" Let's go. Let's find her."

They look for Bomi the whole night but there is no news of her.

 

 

xxx         xxx         xxx

 

 

" This is the address that I saw in the student cousil. And this house so looks like a hotel. This must be Yookyung's house. I have to thank Uee unnie. I wonder they locked Yookyung in the house like in movies."

Bomi said while she is looking at a big mansion. She is now in America to look for Yookyung. For members, she left a letter.

While she is watching, the door opens and a couple who are dressing very well for a party come out. Bomi pulls down the cap so that they can't see her face. She keeps looking from the side and waits till the car drives off.

" Ah ha. Lucky me. Yookyung's appa is going out."

She said and walks to the door. Then she presses on the bell and a voice asks her.

" Who do you want to meet??? "

Bomi has to concentrate much to understand the English they are saying. She just gives the taxi driver the address paper to reach here. Now she has to speak.

" Yookyung."

" Yes?? "

" Yookyung. Hong Yookyung."

" What are you talking about?? "

Bomi doesn't understand a thing so she keeps saying Yookyung's name. At that time, Yookyung is coming down to downstairs as she is boring to stay in her room the whole day.

She suddenly sees the person at the door from the monitor and her eyes widen.

" Bomi unnie??? "

She quickly runs towards there and opens the door. Then she runs out from the house to run towards Bomi.

" Bomi unnie!! "

" Yookyung-na!! "

She runs and pulls the older girl into her arms.

" Unnie, what are you doing here??? In America I mean."

" You are hiding so I have to find you."

" I am not hiding."

" I know. I know. But I am now hungry. Give me some food."

" Come in. Come in. Unnie. Bring some food to my room."

Yookyung orders the maid and she takes Bomi to her room. Bomi eats up everything that the maid brings for her while listening to Yookyung. And then-

" Then what will you do now?? "

" I don't want to stay here."

" Tell your appa."

" No. He doesn't listen to me."

" Should I tell him for you?? "

" Wait!! What about the featuring thing??? "

Bomi frowns as soon as Yookyung asks her about it.

" Yookyung-na, unnie is facing problens because of this. Members don't talk to me. I don't know they will be angry me that much."

" Yes. They should. I also don't like the idea."

" Arasso. Arasso. I was wrong."

" Dear!! Who is she??? "

At that time, Mr.Hong enters the room all of a sudden and they both are surprised. Bomi quickly stands up and she bows down at him.

" Good evening, sir. It is nice to meet you. I am from Yookuung's group."

Mr.Hong glances at Yookyung who seems to be happy to meet with her friend.

" What are you doing here??? "

" I am coming to meet Yookyung."

" Now you have seen her, so go. Yookyung has to go somewhere."

" Uncle, can't you give a chance to Yookyung??? She really wants to be a singer. Isn't it the best to let her do everything she wants?? "

" You understand nothing about how parents keep their hopes for their children."

" Yes, we can't. But uncle, we are the one who should build our own dream. If Yookyung stays here with you and attends the school you want, you think she can be happy??? It will be unfair to her if she has to be sad because of you."

" You are a good talker."

" Uncle, can you please let Yookyung to have a try??? "

" Yes, appa. I want to try. My life is so perfect that I haven't struggle once till now. I want to try for once, appa."

Mr.Hong is looking at them with an unbelieable eyes.

" Have you decided??? "

" Yes."

" Ok. Then I will agree you to go back to your school. But in one condition. "

" What is it??? "

" If you lose in one level of the Idol Hunt, you have to come back to America immediately. Agree??? "

" Yes. I agree."

Yookyung agrees immediately without even thinking twice. Yookyung's father told them to go back tomorrow but the two active and hyper girls want to go back now. So he has to let her to go back with their privet plane.

When they arrive back to Korea, it is evening already so they decide to go back to house.

Mr.Hong who sends his daughter back to Korea looks at his daughter's back with a strange eyes. He shakes his head after he waves at his daughter who kisses him a goodbye kiss and enters the house.

He then sighs and whispers to himself.

" It is a good thing to have a talented singer in our family. I have to support my daughter like that kid said."

He then told his driver to send him back to airport.

 

 


xxx         xxx         xxx

 

 

" It's been three days that Bomi unnie lost."

" And it is the third day that Chorong unnie is secretly crying."

" Me?? Me?? No, I don't."

" Are you sure??? "

Naeun is teasing Chorong who is denying that she doesn't cry for Bomi. At that time, the door open and the lost Bomi enters the practise room.

" Bomi-ya!!! "

" Ohhhh, Bomi unnie's back!!! "

" Where have you been, Bomi unnie??? "

Everyone is asking her with random questions and Bomi has to wait till her friends calm down.

" I am going to take a person."

" A person?? "

" Surprise!!!!! "

" Yookyung-na!! "

" Hong Yookyung!!! "

Yookyung comes out from the hiding place and she jumps in front of them and they all surprised and happy. Hayoung quickly runs to her roommate and she hugs the older girl tightly. When Yookyung explains them all the story, they understand everything.


But what about Bomi??? Namjoo starts the questions again.

" That's how you are released. But Bomi unnie, where are your clothes??? "

" Umm?? Ahh, I am so bad at packing for a trip so I just take everything."

" Aish!! We think you are leaving us."

" I left the letter."

" What letter?? "

" I put it on the table."

Bomi said and Naeun suddenly remembers something.

" At that day, I put the drink on the table and I accidently knock it off. I am so afraid of scolded by Chorong unnie so I wipe it with the paper on the table. That must be your letter."

" Yah!! Son Naeun!! You always mess up everything."

" What then Hong Yookyung??? What do you want to do??? "

" Hey. Hey. Stop."

" Yes. Please don't tell about it anymore. I can't forget how much I had tired that night while looking for Bomi unnie."

They all said but Bomi is looking around the practise room to find the person whom she wants to meet most.

But the leader is pretending that she doesn't care about Bomi. Bomi dares herself to call Chorong. She bites her lower lip and calls her.

" Chorong unnie."

Chorong looks at her direction. The other looks at them silently. Chorong stares at Bomi for a few seconds and she starts to walk to her. Bomi thinks there is only the two of them in the world while watching Chorong walking to her.

" Unnie."

But the older gir stops in front of her and she starts to hit Bomi with her fist.

" Ahhhh, unnie. It's hurt. Unnie. Ahhh. Ahhh."

" Why are you making me worried for you all the time??? "

" No unnie. I- ahhh."

" Chorong unnie has been crying three days in your absence."

Naeun said and Chorong glares at her while she is hitting Bomi with her fist.

Bomi feels sorry for the leader so she hangs down her head.

" Unnie, hit me till you are satisfied."

" You are so stupid!! "

Chorong keeps hitting her but her fists become weak as she is now crying. Bomi takes this chance and she grabs both of Chorong's hands. Then she pulls the older girl towards her.

" Unnie. I am sorry. This is me who is bad. Please stop crying. Ok??? "

" You have to tell me everything next time."

Chorong said while she is resting on Bomi's embrace. Bomi's shirt is ruined by her tears but the younger girl doesn't mind.

" Yes. I promise."

" Bad girl."

Chorong mutters while she is pulled closer towards Bomi. Bomi a little release Chorong so that she can see her face.

She uses her thumbs to wipe the tears for Chorong.

" Stop crying, unnie. I am really sorry."

She said gently and Chorong nods like a kid. Bomi then pulls the older girl back to her and they are resting into each other embrace.

Eunji starts clapping loudly and she said.

" Now let's stop the dramas here. We are all seven again. And we all are ok now so let's practise and pass Level 3."

She said and Naeun who is hugging Eunji behing nods on her shoulder. Yookyung who is now sitting on Hayoung's lap agrees too.

" Yes. If not, I will have to go back to America."

" Wait!! What are you guys doing??? "

Namjoo said while she is pointing at them. Naeun is hugging Eunji while Yookyung is sitting in Hayoung's embrace.

Bomi is acting nothing happens while she is tightly holding Chorong which the older girl doesn't mind at all.

Namjoo realised that she is the only one who has no skin affection so she pouts.

" You guys ignore me."

She said but Eunji widely opens her arms.

" No, Namjoo-ya. Come here. Unnie loves you."

" Yes. Me, too."

" And me."

They start to move to the pouting little sister and finally they end up in a group-hug before they start their dance practise again.

Then they practise again and again for the coming Level 3.

Sometimes, friends are like this.