Bomi's betrayal

THE IDOL HUNT

The next day...


It is the day that Bomi is afraid of to reach. It is the same day that After school's new album "After School's Shampoo" will be released.

They will make promotional press show at school at ten so all the guests are there since 9:00 am. Among them, Apink is one of them.

" Bomi-ya?? "

" What?? "

" What happen?? You have been quiet since morning."

" That is- "

Eunji asks and Bomi is thinking that she should tell them or not. All the members are looking at her and they are waiting for what she will say. Their eyes are filled with worries and care.

Bomi feels that she is guilty at that time and she decides to tell them.

" Guys. I have something to tell you."

" Immm. Tell us."

" Actually, me and After school have been - "

" Hello~~~ Hello~~ Testing~~ "

At that time, the MC make some microphone testing so everyone change their interest.

" Ahh, it is about to start."

" Yeah."

" What is Bomi unnie going to say??? "

" Umm??? Nothing. It is not important."

" Then tell us later. "

" Ok."

Bomi said but she knows they will know soon even if she doesn't tell then. She can only hope that the conditions will not be that bad.

After a few minutes, the press show begins. After school members greet to the medias and they explain how their album started. Then -

" Now we will show the MV of our title song, Shampoo."

At the end of this, Bomi wants to borrow the invisible cloak from Harry Potter for that moment.

" Ah, it starts."

She hears the exclaimation from maknae.

At the start of the MV, Raina is a new member of a group. She joins them and she practises dance with the other three members.

And she becomes close to their choreographer and she has a date with him. But he has a disease and he has to leave her.

When the bridge is over, the rapping part came. The two rappers are walking in the street which is covered with fallen golden leaves.

" Huh??? Gong Minzy!! "

" She is the featuring??? "

When the guests saw Minzy, whispers are filled with the hall. She is rapping duet with another one who is wearing the rapper cap which is covered her face.

But her brownish golden hair is so much familiar to them. And her voice too. And Verse 2 of Rap came, she removes the cap from her and reveals someone that they know very well.

" Huh?? "

" This... This is..."

" Bomi??? "

Bomi said nothing but she hangs down her head. They all become quiet as they lost in their own thoughts. And they didn't aware of how the show ended.

Everyone starts to go when they wake up from their own world. Paparazzi are trying to make interviews with After school.

Bomi dares herself to explain the members.

" Umm... I.."

" Stop it. Yoon Bomi."

" Yes! "

Bomi is sad when Chorong said her coldly. Her voice has no feeling at all. She stands up from her seat violently.

" What I am for you??? "

" Yes?? But I - "

" If you regard me as a leader, you should tell me."

" No unnie. I - "

" Stop it. How long you want to lie to me??? I didn't know about it and I think you were so sad for something. So I made a date with you to cheer you up. I did care for you but all you return to me is betrayal??? "

" Please, unnie. Please listen to me."

" That's over. I'm not your sister or your leader anymore starting from today. You can do as you like. You don't need to tell me. I am telling all words. Don't say even a word to me."

Chorong brust out in anger and she walks out from the hall while she is wiping the tears that are flowing down on her face. Bomi can't face to the four members who are staring at her so she lowers her head.

" Bomi, why you didn't tell us??? "

Eunji is more calm than Chorong unnie. But Bomi can feel disappointment in her tone.

" I didn't know there will be Minzy. I knew it after I have signed in the contract. I tried to tell you but I was so worried about you will be angry at me."

" We are not angry you for making featuring with After school. And we are not angry you for singing together with Minzy. But we are angry you for not telling us. We thought we are a family. We thought we are sisters but you make us disappoint."

" Eunji-ya."

" Please stop now, Bomi unnie. We understand you. You don't want to be one group with not talented person like us. You want to be with a famous group like Angella. It's great. Now we don't have Yookyung unnie so it is super difficult to pass Level 3. I will not surprised even if Angella asks you to be in their group. You are talented so you will be succeed."

" Namjoo-ya, what are you talking about?? "

" Namjoo unnie is right. Minzy is looking at you now. Ahh, she is coming to us."

After Hayoung's words, Minzy comes towards them with a sweet face which is as sweet as honey and she pulls Bomi towards her. She hugs her by the shoulder and said to them.

" Sisters, the paparazzi want to make interview with Bomi. I will borrow her for a while. Kekke kekke. Bomi-ya, let's go."

Minzy pulls Bomi away from Apink members before she can say a word. At that time, they all feel that Bomi is too far away from them. They think this is the start of their end.

 

 

xxx         xxx         xxx

 


" Eunji unnie, look."

" What??? "

When Eunji looks at where Hayoung points and she sees a large board which has the picture of her as the candle stick and CL who is sending fly kisses to her.

She frowns immediately.

" What the hell??? I never snap a photo with her!!! "

" But I made it with photoshop."

Eunji is denying while she is throwing both of her hands into the air. But a voice appears behind them and they truns around to see Chaerin Lee beside the light green car.

She is wearing black long coat, black pant, black glasses and black hat ( like CL wears in Missing you.)


She smiles at them and walks straight to them.

" Have you eat breakfast?? "

" No. I mean yes."

Hayoung tries to cover her mistake but CL has the answer she wants.

" Then I will treat you. Come on."

" Naeun-na!! "

" Eunji-ya!! "

CL pulls Eunji into the canteen and Eunji is calling Naeun for help. Naeun is about to go and takes her girlfriend back when Nana unnie suddenly pulls her back.

" What are you doing unnie??? "

" This is the question I am about to ask you. What are you doing?? "

" I am going to take my girlfriend."

" No. Don't."

" Wae??? "

" Don't you understand the situation??? We have been enemies with Angella. If we make opposite to her and becomes enemies with Lee family, there is no good for us. Don't you know the power of Lee family. They can even change the colour of sky if they want."

Everyone looks at her with the look which is like OVER. Eunji on the other hand wants to disapper at that spot as CL is pulling her. Everyone is looking at them like they are celebrity or something.

Well , CL is a celebrity but she is not. She is only an ordinary girl who is dating Son Naeun. That's all.

But they end up sitting at one table. While she is saying them to order everything they want to eat, a voice is filled the whole canteen from the loudspeaker.

" I am Zinger from first year."

With that voice, their heads are raised and looking for that kid. Zinger is sitting in front of the piano and she is saying into the mic which is placed in front of .

" I am really sad today so I want to express my feeling with music. Eunji unnie~~ "

Eunji contracts her body as small as possible when her name is called.

" Eunji unnie, this song is for you. I hope you can be happy beside that alien."

She said and starts to play the piano while singing heratbroken songs one after another. CL is laughing really hard and she said to them.

" Aish!! That girl is so funny, isn't she?? "

But Apink memebers who are depressed become more sad as they can't understand what the two are trying to do. At that time, Nana who is reading the newspaper talks to them.

" Listen. I will read it."

She is using her childish voice while pouting.

" The No.1 song of the billboard chart is After school's Shampoo. In this song, Angella's Minzy and Apink Bomi are also involve as featuring with After school members. They all are now in the Idol Hunt together. When we ask Minzy about it, she explained.

" Yes. We are close as we are all together in Idol Hunt. After school and Angella have been friends for a long time so when they asked me, I agree immediately. Bomi and I becomes friends not long ago but she is so cute. So, we have fun both at recording and shooting."

" About the No.1 song, I am happy as we can successfully have this position. I want to say thanks you to all fans. And please support both this album and Idol Hunt." Minzy said. "

" After school is currently promoting this song together with Minzy and Bomi so let's watch together how much succeed they can take from the fans for the first album."

Nana seems she becomes thirsty as she grabs the glass of water on the table and folds the newspaper. And she said.

" That is. Both Lizzy and Bomi are not good. They both didn't tell me. I am really angry."

" And where are they now??? "

" I don't know. May be probably choosing dress for her show performance."

They all sigh and become silent. The last day they talk with Bomi is three days ago. After this, Bomi comes to them only at the practise time and she disappears all the time. They don't know when she usually comes back at night.

Now, the condition is like Bomi is more friendly to Angella and she becomes far away from them day by day.

So they don't aware of Zinger who is now singing loudly while playing the piano or CL who is talking rubbishes while sitting beside them.