Level 1

THE IDOL HUNT

The hall that the Idol Hunt will be held is switched off the lights and only two white spot-light are running on the stage.

When the projectors behind the stage switches on, more than ten thousands audience in the hall are silent as they know the greatest competation will be started soon. The media are here too and they are filming the whole programme as they can show the Idol Hunt in their channel with the time.

At that time, the Idol Hunt logo flows on the projector. When that logo dims and disappears, a desert where hot sand is flying appears.

The two figures that walk in the desert are still unclear. The judges and the MCs of this season are not announced to public so everyone is so interesting in who they are.

That two shadows walk and they enter into a big flower. That flower closes its petals as soon as they enter into and it flies into the sky and passes through the wind and enters into the space. That red planet that the flower leaves is surely not the earth.

That flower travels through the space and enters into a blue planet and rests on the earth's surface. Then its petals open one by one slowly and a bright light comes out, then the whole projector is filled with white light.

At that time, a big flower comes out under the stage and it rests in the middle of the stage. The audience cheers loudly when they see the flower.

The flower is still on the stage like this for a minute while a the theme song of Idol Hunt is playing softly. Then the petals of the flower open one by one and the two MCs who are wearing two different design red dresses come out.

" Good morning everyone!!! "

" Good morning!! "

The audience who notice the MCs are shouting loudly and they bow down 90° to the audience.

" Good morning. Welcome to our Idol Hunt. The MC for this season is me, Minah and..."

" Me, IU will be MCs for this season."

" IU-sshi, I am very happy to be the MC for this Idol Hunt. When I was a student, I still remember how I stand on this stage and how I competed. I still excited whenever I think about it."

" Yes. Yes. Me, too."

The audience shouts and cheers for them so they have to wait. Then Minah continues.

" Ah, IU-sshi, I have heard that this season is unlike from the old ones."

" Yes, Minah-sshi. The Idol Hunt till the thirteenth season are only for single idols. But this time, groups will be take part as we want to see their teamwork."

" Oh, it is a very good one. A group is not perfect only one member is good. They can be good and get the best results only when all the members are good and they will work together with each other."

" Yes. And the levels are not like to the past seasons. We don't tell the title of the themes earlier. And we will announce the titles when one level finishes. And we will give a month between each level."

" What are the rules, IU-sshi?? "

" Except Level 1, one group has to leave the Idol Hunt. Level 1 is the mark giving level. And the marks that each group will have today will be added to the final level. And the two groups who can reach to Level 7 will fight for the champion position."

" It will be very interesting, IU-sshi."

" Yes, Minah-sshi. Awww, we are talking so much and we forget to introduce to the judges. You start Minah-sshi."

" Yes, IU-sshi. The one who is at the left side of me is Kahi, the dancing queen of K-pop."

" The one beside Kahi-sshi is Bigbang Taeyang."

" The one in the middle is Girls' Generation Taeyeon."

" The one beside her is JYJ Junsu."

" The one at the right side of me is Wonder girls Yubin."

Clapping and cheering are appeared when one judge is introduced. The judges smile at the camera when their names are called. IU waits till the cheerings silent and then-

" Minah-sshi, Level 1 is Play, right?? "

" Yes. Although we call it a play, it will be more likely to be a musical."

" Aww. I love to watch them."

" Minah-sshi, what about start the level?? "

" Yes, IU-sshi. Then we are inviting Exo who will perform " The Moon That Embraces the Sun."

 

xxx         xxx         xxx

 

" Chaerin unnie, you are here."

" I have to!! You are threatening me all the time."

" Why are you late?? "

" I have to eat the lunch first."

" You are just in time. Now it's Yura unnie's turn. Ahhh, it's starting."

The lights is on again and the stage is making like a shop. Hyuna is sitting at the counter and playing with the laptop while Yura is cleaning the tables. Minzy is walking around the stage with a broomstick while singing  Selena Gomaz's "Tell me something I don't know."

" What's wrong with that girl?? "

" How can I know, Chaerin unnie??? "

" , she is giving me a headache."

" Yeah. What is she doing on the stage?? "

Although Hyeri has to watch the "Boys over flower" which is opposite to the one she knows that is totally Gong Minzy's play, the other thing is taking place in her head.

" That girl is not still come."

" Who?? "

" Someone you don't know, Chaerin unnie. Mind your own business."

" I am just asking."

" You don't need to know."

" Don't tell me later."

CL fixed the glasses on her face. She is wearing a black and white outfit and wearing a white glasses ( Like the one CL wears in Fire space version mv ).

But Hyeri keeps releasing sighs till the F4 play is ended clumsily. At that time, the MCs announce that the last play " Romeo and Juliet " starts.

When the play begins, Romeo and his two friends are talking about a party and they agree to go there with masks. In second scene, Romeo and Juliet meet at the party and Juliet runs away.

In the third scene, Romeo follows Juliet and they meet in the garden again. After that, Juliet has to come back when she is called.

In another scene, Juliet's solo part comes. She is running around the stage while singing Taylor Swift's Love Story. And that makes Hyeri to widen her eyes when she sees Juliet's face.

" Her... Her... Sojin unnie. That's her. "

" Yes??? "

" Who is she??? "

" She is Juliet. You don't know Chaerin unnie. Sojin unnie, do me a favor."

" Tell me."

Hyeri whispers to Sojin and Sojin nods before she leaves the hall. Hyeri quickly pulls out her phone and dials to someone.

" Hello??? Yes, I am Lee Hyeri. I need a Cheer squard. Yes. About ten or twelve who can shout and yell really loud. Yes. Within fifteen minutes. Yes. Thanks you."

" Thanks you very much."

Hyeri looks suspeciously at CL who just hangs up in unison with her.

" What Chaerin unnie??? "

" You don't know. Mind your own business."

" Yes. Yes."

Hyeri answers and she shifts her gaze to Romeo who is heartbreaking alone while singing Justin Bieber's As Long As You Love Me.

The play is exactly like the real original story. When the last scene that the main casts will die reaches, even some of the watching audience cry with them together. The actors are not that bad.

" So beautiful."

" Huh?? Who??? Romeo?? Juliet??? "

" What are you talking about Hyeri??? I am talking about the red one who is now a candlestick. See. She only shows her face which is so cute and pretty. She has been on the stage for four times already. A tree, a rock, a bush and now a candlestick. I have been noticing her all the four times."

" Aww. I don't even notice her. Wait a minute. Is it needed to show her face when she is doing as a tree or a bush??? "

" Yah!! Lee Hyeri. Don't talk like this to your soon-to-be sister-in-law."

" Sister-in-law??? "

" Yes. From now on, I will start following this Red girl. So she is your soon to be sister-in-law. Understand??? "

" Yes. Yes. Do as you like."

At that time, the play is about to end and Hyeri gets up from her seat to go to the cheering team that she called not long ago. But CL also stands up, too.

" Chaerin unnie, don't follow me."

" No. I don't. I am just going to do my own business."

" Ok."

But both of their directions are the same. They both are directing to the cheer squard team who has just arrived. At that place, Sojin unnie is waiting for Hyeri with the flowers and a board that she asked.

" What are they??? "

" You don't need to know, Chaerin unnie."

When CL is about to hit Hyeri with anger, the play ends. But the audience don't cheer for them as Minzy told them to cheer only for Angella and After school.

While Minzy is about to smile in victory as her plan works so perfectly,


* Clapping sounds *

" Apink!!!! Apink!!!! Apink!!!! Apink!!! "

" Juliet!!! For my love!!! "

" Juliet!!! For my love!!! "

" Red girl!!! For my love!!! "

" Chaerin unnie, For my love is my word. Don't shout it."

" I want to cheer too."

" Then cheer as you like. But not For my love."

" Fine. You bad girl."

" Juliet!!! For my love!!! "

Apink members are surprised when a cheer squard team comes with 25 people and cheering for them while the groups who performed in front of them didn't receive any cheering.

But when Namjoo notice the one with the bright yellow long coat and wearing a black sunglasses in the middle of the crowd who is carrying a board which says "Juliet for my love" with a heart shape, she knows who is behind this story.

But she doesn't understand about the one beside that blind ajjuma who is wearing a black and white strange fashion while wearing a white glasses and shouting " Red girl!! Red girl!!! " and pointing on the stage.

At that time, a problem is forming between the Angella members. Minzy recognises the two most obvious person in the cheering team and her anger brust out.

" Yura!!! What your sisters are doing??? "

" I don't know."

" You always knows nothing. Now all I have planned are wasted. Your Lee family are so hateful."

" What Minzy??? It is just a cheering. It is safe."

" Amber!!! Are you siding to that Ugly girls??? "

" Let's stop, Minzy-ya."

While Hyuna is trying to stop Minzy, the MC call all the groups to come back onto the stage. When they all are on the stage, they start their MCing.

" All the plays are so good."

" Yes, Minah-sshi. Unnie was about to cry when I watched Romeo and Juliet. And our Juliet has her own fans. Kekke kekke."

" Juliet!!! For my love!!! "

" Juliet!!! For my love!!! "

At the end of the words, Hyeri shouts shamelessly and Namjoo wants to vapourize and disappear at that spot. But luckily, Minah continues her speech.

" Now it's time to listen to judges' comments."

" Kahi-sshi, please explain  first."

Kahi smiles first before she says anything and let to take photos. Then-

" Good evening, everyone. I don't understand much about musicals and plays so I just make a standard. That standard is Feeling. I give the marks according to my feelings. Let's watch them."

She said and the marks appear on the projector.

 

SHINee           7  marks
GOT7            6  marks
Crayon pop       5   marks
EXO              7  marks
Angella           7  marks
After school       8  marks
Apink             9  marks


The hall is filled with whispers. The cheering team who is cheering for Apink is really loudly shouting.

" The next is Taeyang-sshi."

" Hello. I am Taeyang. Like Kahi said, I don't understand musical that much. But I gave marks. Let's check it out. Thanks you."


SHINee           6  marks
GOT7            5  marks
Crayon pop       7   marks
EXO              7  marks
Angella           7  marks
After school       8  marks
Apink             7  marks


" This time, Taeyeon-sshi will explain."

" Good evening. When the Idol Hunt responsibles asked me to be the judge for this season, I was very proud of myself as well as happy too. And I have decided to be a good judge for Idol Hunt. So I have something to say."

" Today, five plays competed and I found out that four are good but one is too bad. For your information, Idol Hunt for this season is not a single competation. You have to work with your group. It is not perfect if only one of them is showing her talents. The most important thing is to have the team spirit."

" But a few members are misunderstanding and they are doing just to show their talents. So you have to aware of this next time."

Minzy's face darken as she understands who Taeyeon is referring although she doesn't tell the name. And she remind herself that she will tell to her mommy later.

" Ok. Let's see the marks I have given."


SHINee           7  marks
GOT7            6  marks
Crayon pop       5   marks
EXO              7  marks
Angella           5  marks
After school       6  marks
Apink             7  marks


Minzy is about to brust out with anger as they only receive 5 marks. The other members have to grap her as they don't want Minzy to do anything crazy in front of all people.

" Now, Junsu-sshi will explain."

" Hello everyone."

Junsu starts to greet first.

" As Taeyeon has said completely, I have nothing to say. Let's check the marks."


SHINee           6  marks
GOT7            6  marks
Crayon pop       6   marks
EXO              8  marks
Angella           7  marks
After school       7  marks
Apink             7  marks


" Thanks you, Jungsu-sshi. Now it will be the last judge. Yubin from Wonder girls."

" Hello. I was so proud when I was chosen to be one of the judges for the new season of Idol Hunt. But at the same time, I am feeling that I have a big task on my shoulder. Now, the marks we gave will be added to final so they are very important. So, I gave the marks that are suitable and valuable to you."


SHINee           7  marks
GOT7            6  marks
Crayon pop       6   marks
EXO              8  marks
Angella           6  marks
After school       7  marks
Apink             7  marks


" Thanks you judges for you explanations."

While the MCs are thanking to the jusges, two people push out a ball choosing machine.

" What is this machine, IU-sshi??? "

" This is the song selecting machine."

" Song selecting??? "

" Yes. Coming July 1 will be Level 2. And the title of Level 2 is "Vocal Power" so we need to choose songs for each group."

" Then we will call to Shinee who receives total 33 marks."

" Please run the balls."

One of the members starts the machine. And when the another one stops the machine, a ball comes out.

" Let's see what's the song."

" It is "In Heaven" which is a very good song of JYJ's."

" The next is GOT7 who got total 29 marks."

GOT7 gets the song "I need a girl." And when Crayon pop who gets 29 marks selects, they get " Nothin' on you" by Wonder girls.

" This time will be EXO who gets the highest marks today."

Exo gets Taeyang's Wedding Dress.

" Minah-sshi, only famous groups are left."

" Yes, IU-sshi. There is no one in this school who don't know them. We will call Angella who gets 32 marks."

Minzy comes out while pouting and presses on the  button. The balls run through the glass and when she presses on another button, a ball is out. IU picks it up.

" The song that Angella will sing is Beautiful Stranger which is a hiphop based song."

" I know that song."

" A total rap song."

" Yes. Don't worry. We have Hyuna and Amber who are experts at rapping."

Angella are whisering and they give high-five.

" This time will be After school who stands in second place with total 36 marks."

The hall is filled with cheering for After school. Raina looks at her members and presses the button. And a ball comes out.

" The song they will have to sing is Wonder girls' Nobody."

 

" Heyyyyyyyy "


It is one of the best songs so the After school fans are shouting really loud. Minah laughes while she is enjoying to be MCing.

" I am having so fun today. Each group has their own fans and so it is so pleasent to see them."

" Yes, Minah-sshi. And the last one left is also the highest marks of today. Apink with total 37 marks."

Their cheering team starts to cheer on them again. They all together push the button.

Only five balls are left in the glass container and they run into there with no direction. Then Chorong presses on the stop button.


*  Crack  *

A ball jumps out from the container and it falls out along the pipe. And it falls into the cup in front of IU.

IU picks up the ball by using her thumb and index finger and read out the name of the song that is written on the ball and announces it to the audience.


" The song that Apink has to perform is......... "