Level 3

THE IDOL HUNT

" Now it is the time to announce the results for Level 3."

" And one group will have to leave the Idol Hunt too."

" Let's listen to Judges comment first."

Today is Level 3 day and every group can compete with the song they like. Apink is wearing rapper jackets and basketball jersy. After school is choosing white.

Angella is dancing "Expectation". And they choose black and red outfits.

" First, Taeyeon-sshi will explain."

" I am satisfied with every group today. All are good. Everyone will be curious of who will reach to Level 4, I think. So I want to choose a group who are good at dancing, singing and pretty too. This is After school."

The After school's fans in the halls are cheering for them. After school members are calm as if they know they will reach to another level. The next one is Yubin.

" I will choose one group for this level. So Angella and Apink, please come forward."

They all are frightened as they are called together with Angella.

" I will announce the group who wins the award "Group of the Level". As you all are expected. It is Angella!!! "

While Angella is receiving the trophy and flower, Minzy grabs the mic from IU and she said.

" We have to thank to some people as we can win this award today. Daddy, mommy and the principle, make-up unnies, hair-stylish unnie, the designer oppa and most important. Our fans who are sheering for Minzy and Angella. Thanks to everyone!!! "

She said. IU is looking lovingly at her and she takes the mic back.

" This time, Kahi-sshi will explain."

" Apink, you are so great today. When we watch your perfromance, we can see that there are some members who are not that good at dance. But we are thankful to you as you guys are doing the best. Immmm, about the matter of you can reach to Level 4 or not... Immmm, I really like the song that you sang in Level 2, let it rain, so I want to know how you will make the MV of this song. So I also choose you."

The seven of them jump up immediately when they heard that they are chosen. This Dance Theme was a very difficult theme for them. It is really a happiness for them as they can reach to Level 4.

Then, Shinee and Exo are selected and GOT7 has to leave the Idol Hunt. IU and Minah continue.

" Minah-sshi, level 3 is over now."

" Yes, IU-sshi. All the groups are really awesome."

" Yep. That's why Idol Hunt is interesting."

" What is the next level, IU-sshi??? "

" The next level is "Making Music Video."

" Awww. They have to make a music video of the song that they sang in Level 2."

" One rule for this level is that the group can't use one director for two."

" Then, Minah-sshi..."

" We have to say goodbye from Level 3. We will meet again at next month."

" Bye bye."

 

 

xxx         xxx         xxx

 

 


" This is my chance."

" What is it again, Minzy-ya??? "

" What for what??? I have to call my mommy, of course. Hyuna-ya, give me my phone."

" What will you tell to Aunty?? "

" You don't understand. Just give me."

They look at one another but hands the phone to Minzy. She glares at them and dials to her omma.

" Mommy??? "

" Oh, dear. You are so great at your solo performance."

" Thanks you, mommy. Ahh, Mommy?? "

" Yes, dear?? "

" The next theme is Music video."

" So??? "

" The groups can not use the same director. So Mommy, can you tell the directors not to agree to film the music videos for the other groups??? "

" No problem, dear."

" I believe you, mommy."

" Immm."

" Yes, mommy."

" What do you need more, dear?? "

" Can you take Director Kim Joonguk for me??? "

" Of course. I will."

" I love you, mommy."

" I love you, too, dear."

" Mommy, bye bye."

" Bye."

She then hangs up and smiles like a successor. She raises one of her eyebrows and said.

" Then the other groups will have to face problems."

" But Minzy-ya- "

" Especially the one I hate most which is made up of all low standard persons."

" Aish, you really are a trouble-maker, Minzy-ya."

" It is not trouble-making. It is called showing the power."

She said and the other four can do nothing except shaking their heads.

 

 

xxx         xxx         xxx

 

 

Today is the Sunday and Apink members are all at home except Eunji who is out to do her morning exercise.

They have been looking for the director since Level 3 ends. But every director is refusing to them. Although they don't know the real reason, they are suspecting that something is wrong with it.

But they can't do anything and so they just sit down in the house and wasting their time.

Chorong is cooking in the kitchen and the others are playing in the living room.


*  Door bell ringing  *


" Go and open the door."

" You go, Bomi unnie."

" You go, Naeun-na."

" Yes. I am going. May be my Eunji."

Naeun said and she runs to the door to open it. When she comes back, there is a large basket of flowers in her hand making all of them to surprise.

" Wow. A flower basket??? "

" Look at this!! "

With that voice, Chorong comes out from the kitchen to check what happened.

" To whom is delivered??? May be wrong address??? "

" No. It's for Hayoung."

" Me??? "

" Find the card. Find the caed."

" Here. Here."

" Read it. Hee hee."

" To kiddy. Congratulation for passing Level 3. Please help me to make up with Juliet. And I am really happy for you. I put my card together with the flowers. Call me everytime you need help. And tell me if your friends want my autograph, too. From  Talented teenaged director Lee Hyeri who won more than twenty awards at the international movie festival "

" Aish, that ajjuma is really something."

" Maknae, you know Lee Hyeri??? "

" Yes."

Hayoung explains about how they know each other and everyone nods. But Namjoo grabs the basket from Naeun and she is going out from the house.

" Namjoo-ya, where are you going??? "

" I'm going to throw away it."

" What?? "

" It is extremely big and there is no place in this house to keep it. So I am throwing it away."

" Are you serious??? "

" Yes."

Namjoo said and she goes out from the house leaving everyone with jaws drop.

" Why she hates Lee Hyeri that much??? "

At that time, a car reaches in front of their house and Nana and Lizzy come out from it.

" You are here??? "

" Yes. What are you doing??? "

" Playing!! "

Namjoo said and she leads them into the house. All look at the two tired managers and know that something is wrong.

" What happened??? "

" All directors are rejecting."

" Yes. There is no one left."

" Then what should we do??? "

They all silent again. At that moment, Eunji enters the house while she is carrying the basket of flowers that Namjoo has thrown away.

" I found it outside."

She said while holding up high. Naeun suddenly shouts in excitement.

" I have an idea!!! "

" What the hell!!! Why are you yelling into my ears??? "

" Shut up Hong Yookyung. I am taking it serious. What about we talk with that director, Lee Hyeri??? "

" No. It can't be!! "

" Excellent idea!!! "

Except Namjoo, everyone is agreed with that idea. Eunji, Nana and Lizzy don't understand so they have to explain them. After thay had listened the whole story, Nana turns towards Namjoo with a creepy smile.

" Namjoo-ya. Please~~ We need her."

" Please~~~ "

" Ahhhhhh. Molla. Molla."

She said and everyone looks into the basket to find Lee Hyeri's card before Namjoo changes her mind.

Then, like in the movies, Namjoo gives a call to Hyeri and the three of them reach into a beautiful coffee shop and talk. Hayoung decides to go with Namjoo so that she can control Namjoo.

Hyeri is choosing black long coat and black skinny for today. And she is using a black back pack so Namjoo named her as black evil queen in her mind. But Hyeri seems she doesn't aware of this and pulls off her black sunglasses which is also her trademark.

" So tell me, Juliet. Why you want to meet me??? "

" Why are you keep calling me Juliet??? "

" Because you are Juliet. And I call her kiddy as she is younger than me. What's wrong with that??? Ha ha. But that's not important. I bet you will not call me because you miss me."

" Certainly."

" Unnie."

Namjoo said in reflect so Hayoung has to warn her. As the MV they will have to do is depends on them, they have to try their best. So Namjoo forces a smile.

" You are so good at guessing. I want to ask a favour from you. And you are the only one who can help us."

" Tell me. Helping is easy."

" Then make a music video for us."

*  Phew  *

Hyeri chokes on the water she is drinking and she asks them again.

" What?? What?? What?? "

" Make a music video?? "

" It is easy to talk but I have never made a music video in my life."

" Then try now."

" But I don't think it will be easy."

" If everyone will think like you, there will be no pioneer. It is like when you film a movie for the first time. It is only different in length. What about giving a try."

" But - "

" How did you win the international awards??? "

Hayoung asks all of a sudden and Hyeri smiles immediately.

" Hmm??? That is??? I first think from the point of view that others don't think. So the viewers become interested. I catch this idea and so I won the awards. Ha ha."

" That is!!! That is I want to say!! "
"
 What?? "

" Aww. I mean you can film a music video in the same way."

" For Level 4??? "

" Will you??? "

" Of course. This kiddy is good at making sense. Give me the song. I will listen it first. "

Hyeri said and she copy the song from them.

" Thanks you, Hyeri unnie. "

" No. Hayoung-na. You are very good at words. That's what I fall for."

" I'm not that good unnie."

Hyeri and Hayoung starts to flirt and Namjoo can't watch it anymore so she stands up immediately and pulls up Hayoung together with her.

" Lee Hyeri-sshi. We are busy so we will take our leave now."

" Bye bye, Hyeri unnie. See you."

" Bye."

" Hayoung-na. Quick."

Namjoo then pulls out Hayoung from the shop roughly.


And by this way, they can successfully find the director.

 

 

xxx         xxx         xxx

 

 

The next day, the news about the greatest and talented teenaged director Lee Hyeri will be the director of Apink is spreading in the school like a fire. And you don't have to ask the one who spread this news is no other than Nana unnie who is really hyper now because of the famous director.

And behind this news, the sequel news are following. Some said Hyeri has to film for Apink as Eunji is dating with CL. Some said this is because Namjoo and Hyeri are friends. Some thinks Hyeri is a fan of Apink because of the board that she shows in Level 1, "Juliet for my love." But every news are making shame for Minzy.

" Yura!!! What your sister have done??? "

" I don't know either. She always does what she likes. I can't control her."

" I have to call my mommy."

She then pulls out her phone and calls her mommy.

" Mommy!!! "

" Dear??? Why are you crying?? "

" Mommy, can you stop the activities of that director called Lee Hyeri??? "

" Why dear??? "

" She dares to against me."

" We can't do it, dear."

" Huh?? Why??? "

" As you know, the Lee family is our greatest sponsor. I can't touch their youngest daughter. Her father is No.1 in this country."

" But, mommy - "

" Good girl. You should not be spoilt. Listen to Mommy, ok??? "

" No!!! I hate you, Mommy!!! "

" I hate you, too. Ahh, sorry. I mean -"

" I don't know. I don't love mommy anymore."

She then hangs up the phone and wipes her crocodile tears. Then she glares Yura and said.

" I hate Lee!!! "

She then leaves the room while fuming with anger. The members left at there with wide mouths as they don't understand what happened to Minzy.

 

 

xxx         xxx         xxx

 

 


" We have director now."

" But we need to find a beautiful location."

" Yes. What about going to countryside??? "

" Immm. Not a bad idea."

" It will be great if we have a good place for a beautiful location."

" Hmmmm. I want to say something."

Namjoo said while she becomes nervous all of a sudden. They all shift their attention to Namjoo.

" Yes, Namjoo-ya??? "

" Tell us."

" I am living with my grandparents since young. When my parents are passed away, I lived with my uncle. We have a house at the Jeju."

" Jeju??? "

" It is a good place."

" Shall we go there??? "

" Imm."

Finally, they agree to go to Namjoo's house for shooting. Nana is thinking about how to spread this news tomorrow at school but Eunji firmly said her.

" Nana unnie, don't tell anyone where we will go this time."

" Wae??? "

" Because I don't want my stalkers behind me this time."

Eunji coldly answers and Naeun nods in agreement.