Angella

THE IDOL HUNT

" I don't believe that you can't dance unnie."

" What?? "

Bomi smiles as she stands up.

" I am sorry if I am rude but can you show me some.dance moves. I want to see some moves from my dance partners."

She said and Chorong stands up too.

" Are you now challenging me??? "

" Well, kind of. But like a friendly play one. Like a small dance battle."

" Ok."

Chorong agrees and all of them knows that there will be a dance battle here soon.

Eunji shakes her head as she doesn't like the idea of challenging the leader. But she also wants to know how much the two oldest girls can dance.

Suddenly her heart rate fastened when a sweet smell enters her nostrils. She quickly turns to her side and sees Naeun who is now standing beside her. While she can't still control her emotion, Naeun leans closer to her and whispers.

" Why they are about to dance all of a sudden??? "

" I... I... I also don't know."

" Imm."

Naeun mutters and she watches the two girls who are now facing each other. Namjoo and Hayoung pulls chairs for all of them and they sit on them so that there is a dance floor in front of all of them.

Yookyung stands up and she points to Bomi.

" Bomi unnie, you starts the challenge so what about you dance first??? "

" Ok."

* Music play *

Yookyung starts the music and Bomi starts moving her body with the amazing moves. Eunji looks at the same.age girl with wide eyes as she has never thought of dancing passionately like this.

Bomi sways her body along with the music and everyone is impressed by her powerful dance.

" Wow. You are so.good unnie."


" Yes. So great. You are suitable for our dance leader.

" Now, it is Leader's turn."

" Call me Chorong unnie. It is no need to call me as leader."

" Oh, sorry. I mean it's Chorong unnie's turn."

Yookyung then waits Chorong to prepare herself and she plays the music.


" One Two Three Peter Paul and Mary... Get 180 degrees... Everybody love..."

The music plays and the leader moves her body according to the beat. Bomi is looking carefully at the leader's moves and she has to admit that Chorong unnie can dance so well too.

But she was surprised at the second verse. Chorong starts walking to her and she suddenly puts her hand over her shoulder.

" Ahhhhhhhhhhhh "

All members shouted as they all are surprised by their oldest unnie's dance.

But Chorong is swaying her body closer to Bomi while holding on her shoulder. Bomi is now blushing really hard. She never thinks that someone will dance with her. Her face is red and her whole body is covered with sweat.

Chorong is also enjoying her teasing revenge back to the choding second oldest. She finishes her dancing by slapping lightly on Bomi's head.

" Ha ha ha. Yah, Yoon Bomi. How about my dance??? "

She asks and Bomi still couldn't answer as she is still on her ninth cloud. All members shake their head.

" Chorong unnie. You are also so good at dancing."

" Daebak!!! Daebak!!! "

" Yes. I think I can never dance like you two."

" Imm."

" Thanks you, kids."

Chorong said and she hits Bomi's head again.

" Yah, Yoon!! "

" Yes??? Yes?? "

" Are you still doubting that I can't dance?? "

" No. I believe you can be hot and you can make y dance. And you are so beautiful too. OMG!!! What I am saying??? Ahhhhhh!!! "

Bomi said while she is running around the room now. Chorong furrows her eyebrows as she is so annoying with the girl now. But Eunji is smiling widely at Bomi as she thinks she is so cute.

" I have class. I have to go unnies."

Yookyung said politely and they all remember that they have to go too.

" Oh, right. We should be at the class now. Let's meet again tomorrow. Now bye bye."

Chorong said and she runs out from the room. They know now that Chorong is not that much timid.

" We have to go too. We have to do a project."

The first year girls said and they went out too. Yookyung glance at them and she bows.

" I am going. See you."

" Bye."

And the only three left here are Eunji, Naeun and Bomi. Eunji looks at Bomi who is still with red face and she laughs.

" Bomi-ya, why you had to challenge the leader??? She will be hard on you in the future."

" I don't think so. She seems she is nice."

" But I can feel she will do something to you. Like she uses you as a human pole and danced and leaving you like a crazy fool now. You are putting yourself into trouble."

" I don't care. Because I want to have her sweet and beautiful revenge like this one."

" Yes??? "

" Eunji-ya, don't you see that??? She is so pretty and so hot when she dances around me!!!! Omo. I am afraid that I have nose bleeding!!! "

Bomi said and she stands up while grabbing her bag.

" Let's go now. We have classes too. I have to go to class and think about her in there."

" Her??? "

" Chorong unnie, of course."

Bomi said and she went out from the room leaving Eunji and Naeun behind. Eunji awkwardly looks at her and asks.

" Ummm, don't you go to class, too??? "

" Me?? No. I don't have class this morning, unnie."

" Ah, then I am going."

" Yes. See you."

" Imm."

Eunji picks up her bag and she walks out from the room. But she turns around at the door.

" Ummmmm... Naeun-na?? "

" Yes?? "

" Nothing. Please take care."

" Arasso unnie."

" I'm going."

" Yes."

Eunji stands there for a few seconds as she doesn't want to go still. But she starts walking away from the room.

While walking, she remembers what Bomi said.

" Immm. I can also think about her in the class."

She talked to herself and she smiles when she remembers her new friend's goddess like face.


Aish, she is sure that that new friend of hers will be disturbing her tonight in her dreams.

 

 


xxx         xxx         xxx

 

 

A white large room which is decorated with latest and expensive fasilities is situated at the top floor of the  highest building of their school at fifth year.

There is a nameplate on the door which says their new name which will be their group name for Idol Hunt , "Angella".

In the room, there are four girls who are wearing expensive clothes instead of school uniforms. One is making tea at the private kitchen, the other is playing the puzzle cube on the couch.

The other is busy with her phone and the last one is sitting on the couch with crossing arms. She starts.

" What are you guys doing??? "

" Making tea."

" Playing."

" Texting."

Minzy sighs.

" You are always doing this things daily."

Yura smiles calmly and explains.

" No, Minzy-ya. That becomes my habit. Both Unnie and Hyeri loves tea I make. When we three meet, we always have tea so it becomes my habit. Plus, you all love tea too."

" Yep. Your tea is the best."

" Best as my brain becomes more active after I have your tea. The time to solve this becomes shorten."

Amber said while showing the cube in her hand. Minzy frowned while checking out the solved cube.

" How many times can you finish this??? I can't do only a single time."

" Because I play everytime I am bored."

" You can go to your fanclub when you are bored. There are so many fans who want to meet you there. You are wasting your time by playing that stupid cube."

" Minzy-ya. Don't disturb Amber."

" What!!! Hyuna!!! Are you on her side?? "

" No, I am not. I am telling so that we all can be get along."

While they are arguing, a girl with the blue hair runs into the room.

" Sunghwa!!! Where have you been??? "

" Breaking news!!! Breaking news!!! "

" Really??? What is this??? Tell us."

They all are interested in Sunghwa's words.

" The one Minzy said a day ago. Immmm. She will be in Idol Hunt too. Both her and the idiot like girl. From Teacher Im Jinah's group."

" What!!! How dare she is!!! She really dare to challenge me!!! "

Minzy's face becomes red because of anger.

" That's not over. That group is composed of strange and weird people. The leader is from countryside and she is also known as mute girl."

" Really??? "

" Yes. And you remember the one who performs like a gorilla at fresher welcome last year?? She is the dance leader. And the one from second year who is famous with the name Black Witch as she always wears black and black only."

" And the two who dare to argue back to Minzy and the other two will be in the group too. They all are seven. If someone.doesn't know, their group is like that they are for joke."

" You are really awesome at collecting news."

" Thanks you. This is my god given ability. kekke kekke "

Sunghwa pretends that she is blushing and Amber rolls her eyes.

" She really dares to compete me??? "

" Who?? "

" That annoying ."

" Awww, Minzy-ya. Leave them alone."

" You don't understand Hyuna. I have to show them who has the power. Wait. I have to call my daddy."

" What are you doing Minzy-ya??? "

" Shut up."

Minzy said and she picks up her phone which is made of pure gold and decorated with diamonds and dialled a number.

" Hello??? Daddy~~~ "

" Imm. Dear. Tell me what do you want."

" Do you love me daddy??? "

" Of course, honey."

" Then tell the headmaster to limit the permission to use the practise room after school."

" It's impossible dear. The students will find difficulties."

" No, daddy. Do it for me, please."

" No, honey."

" Don't you really tell??? "

" No."

" It's ok. I don't love you.anymore. Hon!! Bye!! "

"---------- "

Minzy hangs up immediately and dials to another number.

" Hello. Mommy~!!! "

" Oh, sweety!!! Tell me what do you want."

" Mommy, daddy doesn't love me. Do you love me??? "

" Of course, I do."

" Then tell the headmster to limit the permission to use the practise room after school."

" Why sweetheart??? "

" The one who dared to argue back at me will be in the Idol Hunt, too. I have told you, mommy. Remember??? "

" What!!! How dare she!!! "

" Yes, mommy."

" Arasso, honey. I will tell the headmaster. Don't worry, ok?? "

" I love you, mommy."

" Imm. I love you, too."

" Bye mommy."

" Ok."

"--------"

Minzy put the phone back on the table and she smiles a victory smile at her friends who are now staring her.

" See how did I do."

" But is it needed?? "

" You don't understand, Amber. I want them to lose their soul when they hear my name next time."

Minzy smiles beautifully while she is giving bravo to her own words.

But the other four can see the truth behind this smile clearly.