Friends

THE IDOL HUNT

Apink members are sitting in the practise room with books and pencil in their hands. They look at one another and don't understand what Chorong unnie is doing.

" Listen, kids. We need to write a song by ourselves for the show."

" Unnie, composing a song is Manager liz's job. Not ours."

" But she has been busy with other matters. We need to help her."

" Unnie, how can we write a song??? This is so difficult for us."

" Think about something in your mind. And write down them on the paper. The melody is already done."

" Who did it??? "

" I made it last night and we only need lyrics."

Chorong explains and she claps.

" Now. Let's write about everything in your mind. Then we will chamge them into lyrics. Start now."

They all starts to write down the words in their minds and Yookyung is finding difficulties in writing.

" Should I write down or not??? She is cute and I can feel that my heart is thumping whenever I think about her. But the members will know about her."

Yookyung is thinking but she also afraid that Chorong will be angry at her ifbshe doesn't write anything so she writes down some sentences.

" Yookyung-sshi, your words are so interesting. Let me see."

" Yah!! Son Naeun!! Back off!! "

" What happened?? You becomes sensitive strangely."

" Nothing happens so leave me alone."

" You are so strange. And Yookyung-na, I have something to ask you. Did you sing last night at around two thirty??? "

" What!!! "

Yookyung is surprised and her eyes are widen. She looks at Naeun for a few seconds and shakes her head.

" No!! Why I have to sing in the middle of the night??? I fell asleep soooooooooooo early last night so stop asking non-scense."

She said and Naeun is thinking.

" I think I really heard someone singing a song while I was drinking water. I thought it was your voice."

" I said No. You should check your hearing ability, Naeun-na."

" Immmm."

Naeun answers but she is still thinking that she heard Yookyung's singing last night. May be it is a dream???

" If you finish, let's combine them and make a lyrics."

Chorong said and they all sit down in a circle while putting their written lyrics in the middle.

They argue, argueand argue and finally a lyrics written by them is done.

" We are done!!! "

" I am so proud of myself. I made a song by myself."

" Bomi unnie, we only use your lyrics for one sentence."

" One sentence or not, I don't care. Don't disturb me while I am dreaming."

" Kids!!!! What are you doing???? "

Nana and Lizzy who are entering into the practise room shout loudly.

" Hi, guys."

Lizzy greets them and they all greet back at them.

" What are you doing here??? "

" We are composing song."

" Really??? "

" Yes. Want to read?? "

" Of course."

Eunji proudly handed to Lizzy the lyrics they have just made. Lizzy starts to read it.

            Bubibu

[Yoo Kyung] dear boy, your my angel
Let me show you a better day

[Nam Joo] oneul eotteongayo nae moseup
Yojeum deureo naega yeppeoboindae
[Bomi] jakku jakku geoulman boneyo
Nan oneul jom gwaenchanheun yeoja

[Yoo Kyung] dugeun dugeun dugeun tteollyeowa
Ni saenggangman hamyeon tteollyeowa
[Ha Young] ireon nal eotteokhaeyo oh oh
[Eunji] Naega babogatjiman
ireon naega bukkeureopjiman
Yongginae malhallaeyo


Cheoncheonhi neoui du bore bubibu
Ni son kkok japgo bubibu
Neoman bomyeon naneun ganjireo
Geudael bomyeon naneun rulluralla


[Bomi] ireumman deureodo joha
Moksoriman deureodo joha
[Eunji] niga neomu joha
Niga neomu joha eotteokhae

Jogeumssik neoui ipsure bubibu
Neoneun nae jeonbu bubibu
[Eunji] neoman bomyeon nan gibun da johayo
Ireumman deureodo joha
Moksoril deureodo joha
Joha joha joha neomu joha joha
Eotteokhae nan joha

[Yoo Kyung] jogeum muttukttukhaeboyeodo
Nae nunen ttatteutan geureon namjajyo
[Chorong] jakku ni eolgulman boneyo
Hanappunin nae namjachingujyo

[Naeun] jakku jakku jakku jakkuman
Ni saenggagi nayo jakkuman
[Nam Joo] ireon nal eotteokhaeyo oh oh
Sanchaekdo gallaeyo
[Eunji] sopungdo gagosipjyo
Hal iri neomu manchyo

Cheoncheonhi neoui du bore bubibu
Ni son kkok japgo bubibu
Neoman bomyeon naneun ganjireo
Geudael bomyeon naneun rulluralla

[Bomi] ireumman deureodo joha
Moksoriman deureodo joha
[Eunji] niga neomu joha
Niga neomu joha eotteokhae

Jogeumssik neoui ipsure bubibu
Neoneun nae jeonbu bubibu
[Eunji] neoman bomyeon nan gibun da johayo
Ireumman deureodo joha
Moksoril deureodo joha
Joha joha joha neomu joha joha
Eotteokhae nan joha
(na eun & yoo kyung) nan joha nan joha
(ha young & nam joo) nan joha nan joha

Cheoncheonhi neoui du bore bubibu
Ni son kkok japgo bubibu
Neoman bomyeon naneun ganjireo
Geudael bomyeon naneun rulluralla

[Bomi] ireumman deureodo joha
Moksoriman deureodo joha
[Eunji] niga neomu joha
Niga neomu joha eotteokhae

Jogeumssik neoui ipsure bubibu
Neoneun nae jeonbu bubibu
[Eunji] neoman bomyeon nan gibun da johayo
Ireumman deureodo joha
Moksoril deureodo joha
Joha joha joha neomu joha joha
Eotteokhae nan joha

 

" You really write this??? "

" Yep. We all write this the whole day. How is it??? "

They ask and wait for Lizzy's answer. The composer looks at them and they know what will be her answer.

" I know. It is not good like the one you did. But this is the original song track made by us."

" I haven't say anything. I am going to say that it is unbelievable. I can't believe that you made this. This is a good dance song. Where you will use it??? "

" We aee going to perform it in the show. Oh, wait. Can you find a place for us to participate in the shows??? "

" No. Not yet."

Lizzy and Nana unnie said and they become disappointed. Nana notices it and she tries to change the mood.

" But this song is really great. I can imagine some dance moves here. What about we start to practise it??? "

" That's a great idea."

" And I will find a show that let you to perform soon. "

Lizzy adds. They nod to their managers and the dance practise of Bubibu by Nana starts.

 

 


xxx         xxx         xxx

 

 


Chorong is cooking in fhe kitchen. The members are in the practise room with Nana as she told them to practise without her as she has to cook the food for all of them.

When she finishes, she walks to the practise room to hear the loud laughings and she peeks into the room.

" What are they doing??? "

She saw the members playing and joking around in the practise room where Nana has nowhere to be seen. Chorong's anger starts to bojl because of the kids.

" What do you think you are doing????? "

She shouts and enters the practise room. The kids seem they are afraid when they see her. They are so much bigger and taller than Chorong but they have to contract their bodies in front of Chorong as much as possible.

" What are you doing without practising????? "

She shouts and the six members don't dare to move an inch. Chorong asks to Eunji.

" Where's Nana unnie??? "

" She is out for a while."

" I know I can't trust and let you to practise by yourselves. You have no brain. You only know how to play or joke around. You are not the kids anymore. You have to mature and must know what you should do at this moment."

" Chorong unnie, we - "

" Shut up!!! Don't give me your lame reasons. I don't want to hear anymore. I am cooking for you to eat but you are not even interested in the practise. Don't you have no interest in Idol Hunt anymore??? Don't you want to level up??? We need to practise if we want to. You should not play all the time."

" Unnie, we are not playing."

" I saw it with my own eyes. Don't try to lie me. I am so disappoint with you. Now, if you know your own mistake, practise. N.O.W. Don't stop dancing until I tell you."

Chorong shouts at their face and she comes out from the practise room in anger.

" I can't believe them. I am doing all the work here and just ask them to practise. But they didn't listen to me. I want to spank them badly."

Chorong said and she go back into the kitchen to check the pot. At that time, her phone rings and she picks it up.

" Chorong-na, it's me."

" Yes, Nana unnie."

" Ahh. I can't come back to your house for a while as I have something important. The kids have been trying really hard and I told them to make a choreograph video and show you as a surprise. Please go and check them for me. I don't know they will be ok or not."

" They have been practising the whole day??? "

" Yes. I am worried that their feet will hurt. They are trying really hard."

" Really??? "

Chorong feels guilty all of a sudden. So she shouted at the kids for no reason. They are just making a choreograph video.

" Chorong-na??? Are you still listening to me?? "

" Yes?? Yes?? "

" I will hang up now. Honey is calling me."

" Ok."

Chorong hangs up the phine and she puts it back into the pocket.

" So, am I wrong??? "

She said to herself and she decides to make up with the kids.

 


At the dinner table.....

Chorong is done with the dinner but she sees no kids at the table. She is waiting for them to have dinner but no one come here until nine o'clock. Like usual, Bomi and Hayoung will be here and they are waiting for her to done with cooking.

Now, no one is here and she alone is sitting at the dinning table. She wonders where the kids so she peeks into the living room. But to her disappointment, no one is there.

" Where they are??? Are they mad at me??? "

Chorong said to herself and she decides to check on the upstairs.

She first checks Yookyung's room but she has already covered her whole body with a blanket and sleeping.

Chorong checks Hajoo and 2eun's rooms but they all are locked. When she enters into her room with Bomi, the younger girl is sitting on the bed while crossing her arms and thinking about something.

When Bomi sees her coming in, she quickly enters into the blanket and sleeps.

Chorong knows that the kids are mad at her. And she also knows that they don't want to talk to her anymore. She quietly sit on the chair and puts her head on the table.

" It was all my false. I shouldn't scold them without asking them properly. I am stupid!! Stupid!! Stupid!! "

She is hitting her head on the table and blaming on herself.

" Now the kids hate me."

Chorong thinks and she is sad for her stupidness.

She thinks about it again and again and she finally ends up about writing something about them and she falls asleep while writing.

 

The next morning.....

Boi wakes up early as she slept early last night. She looks beside her and there is no Chorong so she looks around the room. The older girl is sleepin on the table while she is holding a pencil in her hand.

" What is she doing??? "

Bomi thinks and she goes near to Chorong. She notices that Chorong's eyelids are swollen. She sighs as she knows the older girl has been crying the whole night.

" Composing again??? "

Bomi sees a rough version of the composing song under Chorong's hands and she pulls out her phone. Then she snaps a photo of the paper and leave the room like she does nothing.

" Morning, Bomi-ya."

" Morning. You wake up early?? "

" Yes. And see. Chorong unnie made many food for them last night but we didn't eat them."

Eunji points to the food that are placed on the table and they seemed they are not being touched yet.

" But why did she scold us for no reason??? "

Namjoo said while she is drinking some water. Bomi shakes her head and she pulls out her phone.

" Unnie is not happy about it either. She seems she has been crying the whole night. Her face is ruined with dry tears and her eyelids are swollen."

" Then what was she doing the whole night without sleeping??? "

" She must have been writing a song. She is now sleeping on the table and I just leave her as I don't want to disturb her sleep. I found this under her hand. See."

She shows the Apink members the photo of the paper  that Chorong is writing and they look at each other.

" Chorong unnie wrote this??? "

" Immm. She must be writing it because of us. See, the title is April 19. This is around the date that we first met with each other."

" Right."

" But she is still unforgivetable. She shouted us for no reason and she didn't even listen to us."

Naeun said while she is pouting like a kid. Eunji rubs her back.

" But Naeun-na, she may have her own reason. I think it is not right to be angry on Chorong unnie. I mean she was scolding us as she wants us to practise. If we think carefully, Chorong unnie is the best leader that we can ever have. She is so caring to us. It is a normal thing that she scolds us."

Eunji said and they agree with her.

" But unnnie, I don't want to make up with her that quick. I was so scared yesterday. And she made us to dance non-stop for two hours."

" Hayoun-na, you have to think about Chorong unnie's side. She may be angry at that moment. That's why she yelled us."

Eunji said as she feels bad for Chorong unnie. They are six and Chorong unnie is alone. And she is sure that Chorong unnie has cried a lot last night and she skipped her dinner too like them.

Finally, she can successfully tell them and they all agree to make up with Chorong.

 

 

 


xxx               xxx               xxx

 

 

 

 

 


Chorong wakes up with a heavy heart. She looks to the bed and Bomi is no longer in the bed. She sighs and gets up from the chair. Her eyes are hurt and red as she cried too much last night.

She enters into the bathroom and then walks down to the downstairs. She enters the kitchen and she still sees no one in the house.

" I think they left me."

She said to herself and lifelessly walks into the living room to do cleaning as she doesn't have the appetite for breakfast.

She starts vacuum cleaning and she finds difficulties in cleaning under the couch.

" Let me do."

With that Eunji holds up the couch from one side and she helps her to clean the floor. Chorong is surprised by Eunji and she is looking at her with teary eyes.

" Chorong unnie!!! What are you thinking??? My hands are hurt. Please be quick.'

" Ummmmmm. Ok. Ok. Ok."

Chorong quickly said and she cleans the floor. Eunji then puts down the couch and she said.

" Why don't you call me??? I always hold the couch for you. Call me next time, arasso??? "

" Eunji-ya!!! Unnie is sorry!!! "

Chorong said and she quickly runs into Eunji. Eunji hugs her back and  she pads the older girl's back.

" It's ok, unnie."

" No. I am a bad leader."

" You are not. You are the cute leader. Not a bad one."

" You don't angry with me anymore??? "

" No."

Eunji said and she can feel Chorong's smile.

After this, Chorong has to go to the market as there is no ingerdient left in the refrigator. She walks out from the house and about to go to the supermarket which is situated about fifteen minutes walking from their house.

* Car horn sound *

Chorong turns around to see Yookyung with her car.

" Yookyung-na!!! "

" Hop on. I will send you the market."

" You don't angry me??? "

" No, I don't so get in the car."

" Ok. Ok."

Chorong is happy all of a sudden as two members talk to her again. She thought that the members ignore her is like a nightmare. She can't bare to her sisters' ignorance.

Yookyung goes to the market together with her and she then drives her back home. Chorong enters the kitchen happily and she starts to cook.

" Ahhh, I need that pan."

She said and she pulls the chair to stand on it and get the pan which is hanging on her head at the height that she can't never reach.

" Unnie, be careful!!! "

But before she can stand on the table, the tallest member of the group comes into the kitchen and she takes the pan for Chorong.

" Chorong unnie, you should have called me. What if you fall down from the chair while getting the pan?? Call me if you need anything which is placed above your head."

" Hayoung-na, unnie is so so so sorry."

Chorong said while she is running into Hayoung's embrace. Her small body is disappered in Hayoung's embrace and the younger girl holds her back.

" I am sorry, Hayoung-na. I misunderstood you."

" It's ok unnie. We understand."

She said and she wipes the tears of the oldest member with her hands. Chorong removes herself from Hayoung while sobbing and she takes the pan from the younger girl and starts to cook.

She puts the food she made on the table and at that time, Namjoo enters into the kitchen, She glances at Chorong and sits down at the table.

" it looks delicious."

She said to herself and she takes a bite of the food that Chorong recently put on the table. Chorong is looking her with hopeful eyes and waiting for Namjoo's comment.

" Hmmmm, that's so nice."

She said and she grabs a piece with a chopstick. She then holds it in front of Chorong.

" Chorong unnie, have a bite."

" It's ok Namjoo-ya. Unnie doesn't want to- "

She is cut off by Namjoo's glare and she leans forwards to have a bite. Namjoo smiles at her.

" It's so good, right unnie??? "

" yes."

" I love your cooking"

" Namjoo-ya. Will you forgive me??? Unnie will try more in the future."

" It's ok unnie. I understand you."

" Thanks you Namjoo-ya."

Chorong said and Namjoo smiles at her. While they are having lunch, Chorong enters the living room and she sees naeun sitting alone on the couch. She dares herself to sit down beside Naeun.

Naeun notices sudden presence beside them and she turns around to see her. Then she slowly lie down on the couch and she is now using Chorong's thigh as a pillow.

Chorong rubs her hair lightly.

" Unnie."

" Hmmmmmm."

" Sorry for everything. We shouldn't be angry with you."

" No. It's unnie mistake as I didn't listen to you first."

" We understand. You are the leader and you have the right to tell us if we do something wrong."

" But you did nothing wrong. I misunderstood and shouted you."

" Everyone can do mistakes unnie. Forget about it now. We are ok."

" Really??? "

" Really!! "

Chorong smileds and she continues to caress Naeun hair while they are watching some drama.

The day is passed so quickly but there is no sign of the person that Chorong has been waiting the whole day. Everyone is ok with chorong again except Bomi.

Chorong tries to wait for Bomi but she becomes sleepy so she enters into their room.

She climbs on the bed and lies down while covering her body with a blanket.At that time, the door opens and Chorong hears that someone is entering into the room.

Chorong immedaitely remembers the footsteps sound and she knows that Bomi is coming back.

Chorong doesn't expect her to sleep with her but when she feels that something warm behind her body, she is surprised.

" Bomi-ya??? "

" Unnie, sorry. We were childish yesterday. And we made you cry."

" No. You have no mistake. All are my false. I should not yell at you."

Chorong answers and Bomi moves closer to her.

" Unnie, we know you love us."

" Bomi-ya. I want to ask you a question. Why the kids are making up with me this early???"

" Because we found your new song."

" New song?? April 19?? "

" Immm. I know you are writing this because of us but I really want to know about the date.

" DOn't you remember?? This is the day we first met."

" Really?? "

" Yes. Last night, I was so sorry for you and I decided to write about something that is related to us."

Chorong explains and Bomi smiles on her back.

" I love the lyrics."

" Thanks you. But it's just a rough."

" I know."
 
Bomi said and Chorong turns around to face Bomi.

" Bomi-ya. I'm really sorry. "

" We forgive you. YOu are just angry because you want us to practise more and to be better."

" Thanks you."

" But unnie, you have to listen to us next time before you make a scold."

" Of course, I will."

Chorong said and she closes her eyes.

" Now, sleep Bbom-ah. We need to get up early tomorrow and practise."

" Yes, unnie."

 

All Apink members are ok again. Sometimes, there may be misunderstanding between friends and the best way to solve it is listen to others' words.

The most important thing in a friendship is to forgive each other and understand eaach other.

Friends are the best gifts that we can have from the god. We have to treasue them.