Introduce

THE IDOL HUNT

The seven girls are sitting on the floor in the practise room 5A and Teacher Im and Lizzy are standing in front of them.

Nana checks around all the faces that are filled with curiousity and she starts her words.

" Do you know why I call you here?? "

" We can't if you don't tell."

The girl with the Rapper cap said jokingly. Nana ignores her and she continues.

" I have to take one group for the coming Idol Hunt. I chose you for this competation."

" Yes?? "

" For Idol Hunt??? "

" Us??? "

That's so impossible, teacher!!! "

The complaints are coming out from each of the girls and Nana has to stop them.

" Wait. Wait. One by one, please. I don't understand you."

" Teacher Im, only famous people can be in Idol Hunt, right?? "

Nana smiles due to the question. She shakes her head.

" No dear, the meaning of Idol Hunt is to find the future's idol who will be shining in the sky of music one day. Not only infamous guys but also ordinary ones who have their own abilities can be in there too."

" Then you chose us because we have our own ability??? '

" That is... umm... that is..."

Nana doesn't know what to answer.

" This is like that. Oh, I want to introduce you with her. She is Park Lizzy and she will be the manager of our group. She chose you. Lizzy-ya, come here."

Lizzy moves forwards and she bows to them.

" Hello, nice to meet you. I'm Park Sooyoung but I am known as Park Lizzy."

" I know you. You are the famous composer!!! "

" I am a composer but not a famous one. Well, to answer the question you just asked, yes. I chose you because I think you have your own ability. I think everyone has the talent that suit with the Idol Hunt."

" What if we don't want to be in??? "

" YOU CAN'T!!!!! "

" Ye... Ye... Yes..."

Nana shouts while throwing both of her hands into the air. That makes everyone to afraid of her. But she calms down herself and changes back to her normal voice again.

" You can't quit now."

" Why??? "

" Today is the last day for members list so I just give your names to the Headmaster."

" Yes??? "

" What!!! "

They all are down as they have to take part in the great battle like Idol Hunt for no other choice. But Nana seems she is so active about the competation and she continues.

" Well, now we are in one group so we should introduce ourselves. I made a list of your name last night by your ages. And Lizzy made the positions you will be in the group. So let's do like this. When I call your name, please stand up and introduce yourself. We will explain your position, Ok??? "

" Yes."

The girl with a book in her hand answers for everyone. Nana starts.

" The first one is Park Chorong."

The girl with the book stands up and she introduces herself.

" I'm Park Chorong, from dance major, fourth year. I am from the countryside and so I can't go in Seoul that well as I don't have any friends."

" Countryside??? Oh, is it really far from here??? "

The girl with the snacks asks but the older girl glared at her.

" Yah, what are you asking??? "

" Sorry."

" Kids. Kids. Calm down. Chorong is the oldest here so she will be the leader. And she is the main dancer, main rapper and supporting vocal."

" Aww, the countryside unnie is the leader."

" Yah!!! "

" Sorry. Sorry. I'm not teasing you anymore. Hee hee."

" And the next one is Yoon Bomi."

The one who is laughing now while she has a great time to tease Chorong stands up.

" Hello. I'm Yoon Bomi. I am from dance major third year. I love to play around. I love to tease and I love to eat."

She said while she is smiling like a cutie. Everyone is amazed by her innocent and childish smile as they still don't know that Bomi will bring 101 problems to them daily.

" Bomi is the dance leader. She will be the second main vocal and main dancer."

" Daebak."

She said and sits down. Nana  continues.

" Jung Eunji."

" Yes?? "

" Please introduce yourself."

" Hi, nice to meet you. I m Jung Eunji, from Music major third year. I have to tell you one thing. I call Teacher Im as Nana unnie as I know her personally since long time ago. You can call her Nana unnie too if you like."

" What!!! Eunji-ya!!! "

" Really??? Can we call her Nana unnie??? "

" NO!!! "

" Ahhh, Nana unnie. Let them to call you. This is more friendly between us."

Nana can't defeat Eunji so let her. And she continues her words.

" Eunji has the most strongest vocal power here and she will be the main vocal of the group. But I have to tell you one thing that she is really at dance. You will find out later."

Nana said and Eunji sits back. She widens her eyes when she realised that the black girl is staring at her the whole time. Omo!!! My crazy heartbeat!!! Eunji thought herself.

" The next one is Son Naeun."

" Ye... Yes."

The black girl slowly said and she shyly stands up. Eunji thought that she can feels radiations coming out from the girl like an angel. She is so perfect. Her body is so flawless. Eunji stares at her with open mouth.

" I am Son Naeun. I am from Acting and play major second year. I don't know how I was chosen as I think I can't sing or dance that much. Please help with me."

She bows to them and Eunji stands up suddenly and she claps gaining attention to her.


*  clap  clap  clap  *

Everyone in the room is staring at Eunji with confused eyes as they don't know what Eunji is doing. Eunji also realised her strange and weird behaviour so she makes a fake cough.

*  Aham  Aham  *

" Oh, I am so tired. I need to do exercise. I am doing exercise. Yes. Exercise. Exercise. Ha ha. Wow."

She said while swaying her hands and pretending that she is doing exercise. Everyone wants to laugh at her but they all have to zip up their mouth. It will be rude to laugh at someone they barely know.

But Naeun finds that she is cute. Eunji unnie is with red bangs in her forehead which always shakes whenever she makes a move and it suits with her. It helps her to be cute more than ever.

Naeun looks at the older girl while smiling secretly and she reminds herself that she has to make friends with this funny and friendly, outgoing unnie.

Nana is a little angry to Eunji who just ruined her talk. She cleared unnecessarily and continues.

" Naeun is the middle one in the group and she is so pretty too so I chose her as the centre of the group. And she will be the lead vocal and lead dancer."

" I got it, Teacher Im."

Naeun answers and she sits back. Nana calls out another's name.

" Hong Yookyung."

The girl who came here at the very first stands up. She is smiling since Eunji arrived and that smile is still there on her face.

" I am glad to meet all of you. I am Hong Yookyung. I am from second year dance major. I want to tell you one thing, too. My family is a little rich so I can make impossible to be possible."

" What that's mean?? "

" You will understand later."

She cuts off her words with a smile. But everybody wants to understand it more. Lizzy explains Yookyung about her position.

" Yookyung has a unique sweet voice. So I want her to sing the bridge verses. Yookyung will be the vocal as well as dancer whenever we need."

Yookyung nods and she sits down.

" Kim Namjoo."

The last girl to reach here stands up. She seems she has gained her breathe again. She smiles while showing her dimples and said cheerfully.

" I'm Kim Namjoo from first year music major. Please help me and love me a lot as you all are older than me."

" Don't worry. We will."

" Yes. I will love you very much."

Bomi and Eunji said and Namjoo smiles widely. Lizzy explains her.

" Namjoo will be the second main vocal too as she has a great voice. And she will be the supporting dancer."

She sits down and the only one girl who has left stands up slowly.

" I think I am the maknae here. I am Oh Hayoung from first year Vocal Training major. Please take care of me."

" Ummm??? You are from first year??? "

" Yes. Wae?? "

" You look you are the oldest here."

" Yes. I thought you are from fifth or fourth year."

They said and Hayoung has no words to say. She should only blame on her ugly look and out of date fashion.

" Wait. Why you have to call me little sister earlier??? If you are a first year here, everyone can be older than you. How can you- Aish "

Bomi pretends that she is sad and Hayoung was afraid.

" Sorry, unnie. Sorry. I didn't mean to. But you look so young and I think you are from first year too. "

" Really??? "

" Yah, don't tease the kid."

Chorong said and Bomi nods her head.

" Ok."

" Can I continue?? "

" Oh, please. We are sorry."

They bow and Lizzy said.

" Hayoung will be the supporting vocal and dancer as she said she doesn't want to sing or dance that much."

She nods and sits down immediately. Bomi looks at Chorong from head to toe and she said.

" I can't believe you can dance unnie."

" What! "

" Nothing. I just can't sense that you can dance."

" Aww."

Chorong said and she looks away from Bomi. Lizzy looks at them and she said.

" Immm. We have the song selecting ceremony tomorrow. So you should be at school at eight exactly. Understand??? "

" Yes."

" Then go back to your class. It will be late."

" Yes, Manager!!! "

They all said in unison and Lizzy and Nana went out from the room. Nana is quiet all of a sudden unusually and that makes Lizzy to worry for her.

" Nana unnie??? Unnie??? "

" Imm??? Oh, yes?? What are you saying honey?? Sorry I didn't hear."

" It's ok. I am just asking what are you thinking that deeply."

" Awww."

" Tell me what are you thinking??? "

" I am thinking about the designs that they should wear tomorrow. You know, they have to take photos for the whole competation photo. They must be really pretty and cute tomorrow."

" So??? "

" So I have to make clothes for my own."

" Clothes??? "

" Immmm~~~~ "

Nana mutters. She seems she doesn't hear anything from Lizzy again.

She becomes lost in her own designs world and thinking about what to dress up the girls tomorrow.


Tomorrow will be the big day for them.