Episode 9 the FALL

We Got Married HanBin edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3:00 pm New House

So we now have a new house, it was small and spacious with white paint all over it but has no couch. Seriously does he think I’m serious about the couch? Now we have to sit on the floors and stare at the rice cooker my unnies sent for us.

“Were like the broke couple” he started joking, he smiled and his canines show with his dimples. I started giggling because it was so not like him.

“Are you hungry?” I asked

“Yes, we did not have lunch yet.”

“I think I’ll cook.”

“You’re cooking for me?” his mood lit up and face turned all bloomy.

“No, I’m cooking for the rice cooker” I raised my brow, and he looked kind of confused didn’t know he has his stupid side.

“Of course I’m cooking for you pabo!”  I started working and saw him sitting on the table watching everything I do. I turned around to face the sink so I can wash the ingredients when I felt his hands tying my hair.

“You get F for food safety” he said and went back to his place. I started chopping ingredients and cooking.

“Do you know how to cook rice?” I asked him

“Of course, there’s nothing I can’t do.”

“You’re so full of yourself, well can you fly?” I asked. He quickly stood up and stepped on the chair.

“Of course, I’m Peter Pan” he started jumping from the chair like a kid

“Look Wendy, I’m flying!” we started calling each names from Peter Pan, and now having a good time. He looks so happy and stupid right now. Smile formed from my lips and my heart starts to pound again.

“Nah! I don’t believe you Peter” he then grabbed me and carried me on his arms, like a bride carried by his groom.

“Put me down Peter!” I struggled but he was so strong I can’t let go from him.

“I’m not putting you down until you believe that I can fly Wendy” I suddenly felt like falling, the kind of fall when you came from a high ground and fall. The kind of fall like bungee, I don’t understand I met his hypnotizing eyes again and I really don’t know it’s like inviting me. I suddenly felt his hands on my cheeks and his face near mine which woke me up from his hypnotizing eyes. I stepped back and turned my back from him.

What am I doing? This is not me.

“What’s wrong Wendy?”

“I’m not Wendy” I said grimly

“You make the rice while I cook. That will make you busy” He did not answer back and just quietly made the rice.

We are eating now and no one still speaks. Are w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter