Episode 14 the WEDDING PICTORIAL

We Got Married HanBin edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10:00 am DORM

“Choke couple fighting!”

“I Love You Kim Hanbin please marry me.”

“This is the best couple ever!”

“It’s so funny they’re called choke couple because both of them always choked in receiving mission cards. Daebakk!~”

“They look so so so good together.”

“I think both of them are in love.”

Yana unnie was reading out loud all the comments, we have no schedules for the day so me and my unnies monitor everything on the internet like people’s comments, fan letters, magazines and any news.

It’s been 10 months since Hanbin and I started WGM and until now I still don’t know what was on the box my unnies gave him about 6 months ago. Nothing changed we film together and does the missions together, he sometimes send me text messages asking if I’m doing well. He still drives me crazy on his mood swings, still hypnotizes me with his eyes and still gives me butterflies. I was always excited to meet him, always excited to hear his name and always excited to be together with him again.

“Hanbin will pick you from the salon tomorrow your shooting your wedding photos act like you were surprised” said manager oppa

“Does that mean their ending?” asked Jiseon unnie ENDING?

“Well sooner or later they will there’s no beginning that never ended anyways.” said manager

“Are they parting? When will that happen?” Nobu unnie

“I don’t know, Yang CEO already pulled B.I. from the show he wanted B.I. to focus on their upcoming world tour by the next six months and his popularity among these days are no joke he’s got lots of commitments everywhere and continuing with the show will just make him exhausted. He’s just finishing the contract he had with MBC” said manager

“I see so he’s no super?” asked Yana unnie which made us laugh. So this is it. Its ending the only reason I can only see Hanbin will now end.

“oh and (you) you’ll be filming a drama after WGM your scheduled for acting lessons together with your Yana unnie. And I’d like to congratulate both of you and B.I. you are the most watched couple and people are always asking about both of you. Keep up your acting” manager oppa said

“I’m acting?” I asked I’m not acting everything is true.

“Who’s her male lead?” asked Euchan unnie

“I don’t know yet”

I suddenly felt so sad after what manager has said my WGM is ending and he even thought I was only acting. I don’t know but I felt depressed.

9:00 am Salon

 Were filming again everything was set up and here I am acting like I’m having a treatment and that Hanbin will surprise me.

“TADA!” Hanbin suddenly showed out of nowhere he looks so happy, why because its ending? Because were parting? I thought he feels something for me. I suddenly sulked because of my own thoughts.

“Oh I’m surprised” I said sarcastically.

“Wae you mad?”

“I’m not mad”

“Yes you are.”

“Am not”

“Are you”

“AM NOT!”

“Okay I’m sorry” he sat beside me and stayed there quietly. He’s not talking what’s wrong with him?

Then I saw one of the notes saying (TALK TO EACH OTHER MAKE THE MOOD BETTER) I looked at him and he looked at me and smiled, I turned my head away from his gaze. I’m not in the mood.

“You are mad, what did I do?”

“I am not mad, I’m just not in the mood” why do I sound like a now his fans will kill me.

“OH I see” then he smiled naughtily

“What is it? What are you thinking?” when he smiles like that he always has these crazy thoughts on his head.

“You have that now, don’t you?”

“What?”

“You know what makes girls I mean ladies irritable.”

“What I don’t get you?”

“The… uhh I think I shouldn’t say it in broadcast” he was laughing by himself he’s crazy. He came near and whispered it in my ear.

“You have that monthly period that’s why you act like that, don’t you” then he laughed. My face turned all red, why and why will he come to this kind of plot. Can’t he just think that I am SAD because where almost ending and he’s there laughing and thinking of stuffs that doesn’t concern him which makes me mad.

I pulled his collar near me and whispered on his ear.

“I would like to tell Mr. Kim that my period was over and that doesn’t concern him” I told him, I’m mad now seriously.

“Oh I see. furious eh?” he said still laughing. I missed him and here he is making me mad at him.

“It is not funny”

“I’m sorry my lady, I should never treat you like that.” then he stood up and bowed like his in some historical drama or something.

“What are you a prince?” I said sarcastically

“No My lady I’m your knight and I have sworn to the gods that I will protect and serve you.” He’s acting all crazy now

“You will do as I command then?” I said trying to ride his trip

“Yes, My lady anything you wanted.” he said still bowing

“Kill yourself then, slit your throat with your sword”

“My lady I Don’t have a sword”

“What kind of knight doesn’t have a sword?”

“Your knight my lady, this knight has sworn to protect you with his love and not with a sword” I … I can’t think of anything to answer he’s doing it again making me feel this feeling that I can’t describe. I was looking at his eyes and he was looking in to mine. He’s doing it again.

“My lady, I’m sorry I had offended you. I shall now take you to where we will try your dress and my tux or the director will kill Me.” he said smiling and offering his hand to me. I hate it that I am no longer mad. I hate him for making me change feelings in seconds or minutes. I took his hand and he still act like a knight which made us laugh.

We went to the shop with these glamorous looking wedding gowns, everything was beautiful.

“Would you like to try this mam?” the staff came with this beautiful white gown

“It was simple but very elegant, it matches your personality” she said, I smiled at her I saw Hanbin also checking out the other gowns

“This one with a very fine fabric will make you so comfortable” she said as she showed me another.

I turned around and looked at Hanbin

“What do you think?”

“I think something simple will best suit you.” he said as he sat on the couch.

I turned and looked at the staff which made her start moving and started to get the simplest gowns they have.

SOLO INTERVIEW

“If you were to pick your own gown, would you pick something simple for your real wedding?” the staff asked

“Yes, I also have these dreams of getting married someday and when it comes to picking gowns like that happened earlier my mind was confused. I know it was a once in a lifetime experience that every bride deserves to be the most beautiful in that event. But I think I’ll have to consider what my future husband will think”

“What did you feel when you were trying the gowns and Hanbin was looking at you?”

“I felt shy of course, I felt like it was a real thing that we are really getting married”

“What do you think of his taste when he said something simple is better for you?”

“I think we had the same taste, I would always pick something simple even if he did not say so.”

“What do you think about his tuxedo?”

“Of course it looked so good on him because I chose it” I laughed

Solo interview was done, and were on the studio and are now discussing the theme to the photographer.

“What if me make something very innocent looking since both of you don’t know anything about love for the first time?” asked the photographer

“How about Peter Pan and Wendy?”

“That is so childish” I said

“How about a knight and a princess?”

“Or sleeping beauty and her prince since she slept the first time we met.”

“Seriously are you Kim Hanbin the man full of swag on stage suggesting these things?” I asked

“What do you want then?” he asked,

“I don’t have anything in mind yet”

“See, you don’t have anything in mind and you’re rejecting my ideas”

“How about Shrek and Fiona?” I gave him the (seriously) kind of look. The photographer was just laughing, he should be suggesting.

“How about we do everything on the list you showed each other on your earlier episodes, the one you want to do with your future partners?” suggested the photographer

“Were going bungee again?” asked Hanbin

“Yes if you like” said the photographer

“NO” we both said

“JINX!” both again

“What is this frozen?” I said which made us laugh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter