Episode 11 the VISITORS

We Got Married HanBin edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6:00 am Salon

We’re filming WGM again after three hours, I’m seriously exhausted probably because of my activities I still promote my musical, does WGM, and had practice for our comeback. Were at the salon right now with my members because we have to change hairstyles and pamper our skins since we’re having a comeback. I still don’t understand my feelings whenever I remember, hear the name Hanbin. He always suddenly pops in my mind and makes my feelings turn upside down. Though after the conversation I had with my unnies about Hanbin, I won’t probably have the courage to face him. AAAHHH.!!! He’s really really really driving me crazy. Screw it!

Jiseon, Yana and Nobu unnie are inside the treatment rooms treating their skins. While I wait for Euchan unnie to get her hair done. I sat at the lobby reading magazines when I felt a familiar aura.

“What are you doing here?” OM it was Hanbin, what’s he doing here?

“Are you following me?” he said well I gave the (what the hell look)

“Excuse me? Well this is the salon we always come to when we pamper ourselves, how about you?”

“I, I went here to get medication for my skin.” I met his gaze once again, and it’s making me feel like I have to stare for it forever.

“Uh, I need to go.” He suddenly blurted out

“Sure anytime you want” why am I spacing out again?

“Okay, bye!”

“Yeah bye”

 “I’m going now” he said, what’s with him? He usually just walks out when he wants to. He was about to go out from the room when he turned and faced me again.

“You know I’m sorry.”

 “What for?” I’m clueless

“You know, at Inkigayo backstage? I’m really sorry.”

“you don’t …” I was about to say you don’t have to, but I realized that if I say it he’ll think it was okay for him to just kiss me like that again.

“I mean apology accepted.” I just said.

“Okay thanks, I’ll see you later.”

“Yeah see you later.”

“You uhm… you look great with your new hairstyle.” I touched my hair, wow he knew what changed? I haven’t even made that much changes on my hair they just cut a small part from it.

“Thank you.”

“Yeah, your welcome” He then waved goodbye and was smiling, I never felt this kind of aura from him. It’s weird.

8:00 am Couple house

Were filming again and this is the day where I bring my members and meet each others in laws. I’m so nervous and exhausted and crazy all because of Hanbin. Nervous of his brothers, exhausted of thinking about everything in my memories that include Hanbin and crazy, I don’t know just crazy.  I just hope I won’t get too stressed because of thinking too much, and I hope my unnies will behave and be good in front of them and not do anything that will kill me.

Were sitting on the floor since we still don’t have a couch yet, maybe both of us are just too busy to arrange things.

“Do we cook or just order food?” he asked.

“I don’t know what do you want?”

“I don’t know, you’re the rice cooker.”

“I’m not the rice cooker, you are the rice cooker I’m the main dish cooker okay.”

“Okay” he was smiling like a dog the whole time, he’s creeping me out. He always carries around him his scary aura, it’s really creeping me. Seriously what if my unnies are right that he has some feelings for me? And what if they’re wrong?

“Let’s just order, I don’t want the main dish cooker get tired. So I’ll just order.” Stop it, he’s just acting. Just acting.

He then moved to the phone to order when the door bell rang, he looked at me and signaled me to just get the door myself. So I did and went for the door. I opened it and saw Bobby with his smiley face and his smiling eyes and happy aura, behind him was Yunhyeong, Donghyuk then there’s Jinhwan which is hard to see since he’s covered by Bobby and then there’s the tallest Junhoe. They all carry happy aura which is quite something for Hanbin who was a total creep.

“Good Morning Honey!~” they all greeted with synchronization. I laughed at the thought they called me honey, they still probably remember the first time we all met at the hospital.

“Hi Good Morning! You guys come in” I said as I bowed at them.

 “Sup guys!” then there’s Hanbin giving them high fives.

“You guys just sit there and feel at home.” Said Hanbin

“hyung you don’t have a couch? Where will you make your visitors sit?” asked Junhoe

“Just sit on the floor, my wife doesn’t like couches.” He just said. Their attention went to me and I’m like no, I just said that to win from Hanbin but then their like.

“Oh honey likes it? Then we like it too.” Said Bobby

“Yeah we like it!” said Donghyuk

“Sitting on the floor is much comfortable than sitting on the couch you know, we like this idea” said Jinhwan

“I’m sorry because of asking for a couch” Junhoe then bowed his head,

“Seriously it’s no big thing” I told him. We’re not literally s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter