Episode 5 the BUNGEE

We Got Married HanBin edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Hanbin

*You

*other people

 

We had our harness ready and were on the top of the platform ready to jump. Hanbin was beside me and was tied as well, now I’m not comfortable I still remember his words. He seems strange and scary.

“Are you scared?” he asked, he now has this gloomy face smiling brightly as if he did not tell me anything earlier.

“Yes, I’m scared” I answered he’s eyes straight to mine. I’m scared of you, I said in mind.  Suddenly the woman operating the bungee grabbed my arms and suddenly put it around Hanbin’s waist. Now it looked like I was hugging him from the side, then she grabbed Hanbin’s right arm and wrapped it around me.

“There you go, you can’t do the couple position because it’ll be awkward for you right? But in this position she will feel less scared” said the woman to Hanbin. This is weird my breathing was irregular again. Is my heart thumping?  My face now is on level with his chest. I tried peeking down on where we will jump; it was no joke seriously high. I felt my knees trembling and my breathing became more obvious and loud. He put his left hand on my face and turned it to meet his.

“Just look at me and hold on tight” he said with a very comforting warm voice. I was mesmerized like his hypnotizing me with his chinky eyes.

Then we jumped. I felt his arm wrap more tightly around me, instead of looking at him I just buried my face on his chest. Now we look more like hugging.

 I felt like flying, I can’t feel fear anymore. I felt Iike I’m on drugs or something I don’t know I can’t explain.  I can feel his warm embrace and can smell him, almost feels his heartbeat already. I never knew what it feels like to be under a man’s embrace, and it feels good and I’m feeling it now. I don’t want to let go I never wanted to let go.

“Hey, are you dead?” I heard Hanbin which made me wake up from that high feeling. I moved my head so I can see his face and not all chest.

“Suiting yourself huh?” h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter