END

We Got Married HanBin edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

note: i took off the color codes i think it just messes up the story so yeah...

“He’s waiting on the rooftop” Yana unnie said as she signaled me to go now. I looked at them and they gave me a smile. I took a very deep breath and started walking

I took the elevator to the rooftop, I don’t know what building this is I’m too occupied.

The more the elevator goes up, the more I felt nervous.

I really want to tell him everything, I want to hug him and see him again but I always remember manager oppa’s words, the company my dreams but then what Yana unnie said how scary Yang CEO and what Hanbin has considered. I took another deep breath now the elevator door opened my heart was thumping. I slowly walked and opened the door to the rooftop then there I saw him… he was seating with his head down. I felt like crying again I wanted to run to him and hug him.

Then he held his head up and saw me, he stood up and was about to go to me but then he stopped. His eyes are weary and full of longing. He gave me a crooked smile

He sat again and tapped the space beside him telling me to sit as well and started speaking.

“I remember the day me and my group mates went to JYP and have a competition with got7 and the other JYP male trainees, we took a break that time then I turned my head and saw this …” he took a deep breath and looked at me.

“This I don’t know how to describe her, it was a girl from the other room tying her hair into a ponytail, I watched her as she does it…” he took another deep breath and smiled

“She patiently tied her hair even though strands kept from falling, she does it again and again until she perfectly tied her hair into a clean ponytail. Sweat was dripping from her chin and her shirt was wet probably just finished practicing, I don’t even know why I paused and … and gave all my attention watching her do her ponytail… she’s not even pretty that time she looks like a mess.” he said as he giggled and was almost teary eyed.

“Why are you telling me this? Do I have any concerns with that girl you saw?” I’m confused how the hell could he brought up a topic about another girl

“That girl, the moment I saw her… I knew that… (Inhaled)  that she already caught my heart. You know that?” he faced me and tears are already falling from his eyes, I don’t know why but I felt pain.

“That girl, I don’t know why but I started to love her from that moment. You know that? I know you’ll probably think of me as someone crazy for loving someone just for seeing her tie her hair but, I myself don’t know why it’s so crazy, I can’t even describe or tell you how I felt. It was like everyone around me stopped and she was the only one I see”

“She’s the only one who made me felt like that before, the feeling like I’m on a closed room and there’s only her. I don’t even understand myself, were on a competition that time and I was like that checking on some messed up girl.”

“At first I thought it was something like I just had a crush on her or just puppy love, that it went serious to the extent that I told Jinhwan hyung about it.” he paused and laughed a bit while still sobbing because of crying.

“I can’t tell Bobby hyung he’ll just tell it to everyone” he said as he smile a bit and sob

“Hyung and me even went at the café after practice hours near JYP building just to see a glimpse of her we always wear black jackets and hat to make us look cool.” he smiled again still with some tears in his eyes, he was like recalling a very good memory from his past. Even though I don’t want to listen because it was a story of some girl he fell in love with, I still felt like listening. He looked so sincere and so in love with this so lucky ponytail girl he was talking about.

“It was the same café we visited on our last episode.” he said as he smiled again with tears.

 “But then it all stopped, everything stopped when we lost from WIN. My father doesn’t want to let me train at YG anymore and made me stay at home which is far from YG, far from my dreams, and far from that girl. I strived, worked hard and pers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter