Episode 16 the DUET

We Got Married HanBin edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

8:00 AM

WGM filming again and were at s dorm, he already made the track with the melody with some help from his hyungs and his Winner hyungs as well since Mino and Taehyun were also here. I’m quite uncomfortable with all these guys around me in Hanbin’s room since his recording equipments were set up here.

Hanbin and I were seating in front of his recording equipments, key board, mixers etc. and his hyungs are gathered at the back sitting on his bed watching us. I felt shy and uncomfortable to sing in front of them. He made me listen to the track he made and it was really cool I saw his hyungs and dongsaengs dancing along to the track and was making out lyrics which are kind of funny.

(The track is team B’s Winnin)

“Yeah I know you care about me and I care about you, let’s go out wifey and take a poop. Were going hard were going hard everyone get out of the way~~” it was Bobby making out the lyrics which are kind of funny, disgusting and really funny. All of them were laughing including me we all look like crazy monkeys dancing and laughing.

“I like it even the poop part” Hanbin said while laughing. It was a mess inside his room, his group members are really noisy.

“Now you help me with the lyrics” he said.

“Have you come up to what kind of theme your song is?” Mino asked

“I don’t know yet, I just felt inspired so I quickly made the track.” Hanbin answered

“Do we follow what the unnies say?”  I asked

“It’s up to you if you want to, or we can rap and freestyle together if you want.”

“About what?” I asked

“About you… about me … about us?” he answered  

I’m really clueless I can’t think straight with all these fuss happening around me.

“How about we just write whatever?” he asked

“What do you mean whatever we have to come up with some theme or the song will just come to waste if the lyrics are messed up.”

“Trust me I think it will be great” he answered as he smiled.

“Nah just write whatever’s in your hearts” Bobby said, Tss easy for them because it was their natural talent.

“How about you’ll write the first part then B.I. will do the second part?” said Donghyuk

“That’s what we are supposed to do” answered Hanbin as he laughs at Donghyuk’s sudden stupidity.

“Can’t you guys just write the whole song? I’m not good with lyrics” I told them

“Then that will become our song not your couple song” answered Jinhwan

I really can’t think of anything I’m so frustrated, I felt like I’m so useless I can’t even add something. He almost did all the job the melody and track was okay now, the lyrics and theme was the only problem.  I face palmed myself.

“You guys want to go out? Let’s play basketball!” suddenly Hanbin suggested.

“Yah! I thought were supposed to make the couple song for today, and if not we won’t be able to present for the concert.” I told him

“You don’t have to pressure yourself, were not on a contest or something. I think you need to relax for today come on let’s play” as he dragged me, the others went out first and all ran outside like children. These crazy people they’re so unexpected.

We went to this court near their dorm.

“This is where me and my members used to play basketball to loosen ourselves when were so pressured.” Hanbin told me as he dribbles and shoots the ball.

“You know how to play?” asked Mino

“No” I answered quite shy, this guy is weird he does approach me at times but I feel different when he talks to me.

“All right guys we need to team up!” Hanbin shouted which gathered the boys around him, I was beside Hanbin almost at his back actually.

“I’m the referee” suggested Donghyuk as he raised his arm.

“Okay, how do we decide on team members?” asked Yunhyeong

“By Rock, Paper, and Scissors. I’ll be the leader of the other team who’s the other?” Hanbin asked. psshhh leader, he was always the leader.

“Me!” Mino raised his hand.

“Okay, We’ll do rock, paper, scissors then you get who you want to be a part of your team if you win.” said Hanbin.

“O Oh, this is more like the competition” Bobby told who was beside me, which made me look at him clueless.

So they did it and had three tries since they had the same three times when Mino win over Hanbin doing rock and him paper.

“Go on pick one” said Hanbin

“I pick... hmmm…” Mino was looking around each member and had his hand on his chin

“Her!” Mino said as he pointed at me.

“What?” I looked at him and so was the other members looked at him in disbelief as well.

“Hyung you can’t pick her, she’s my wife automatic part of my team.” Hanbin said as he laughs a little

“Won’t the game be better if you don’t have her on your team? And also you did not say anything about that from the start” said Mino as he laughs as well.

The boys were checking Hanbin’s and each other’s gazes as if they were tensed or something.

I was peeking at Hanbin’s reaction from his back when he suddenly looked at me which startled me.

“You want to be on hyung’s team?” he asked

“Uhh….” I looked at Mino then at him again then at the staffs.

“I don’t think I have to play, so I guess I’ll be the referee.” I smiled as I looked at Donghyuk who was on the back.

“No you have to play, Okay fine you go with hyung.” Hanbin said he looks quite irritated, but still composed

They continued grouping and came up with Hanbin, Bobby, Jinhwan and Taehyun on one team then there’s Me, Mino, Junhoe and Yunhyeong. Donghyuk stayed as the referee. The Groups separated from each corner of the court and had a small meeting for strategies.

I don’t have any idea what I’m doing right now seriously.

Yunhyeong was laughing evilly behind Junhoe then said “B.I. won’t be able to fight our team since his wife was on our team nice idea Mino hyung” as he pats Mino which made us laugh.

“Guys I don’t know how to play.” I told them

“You just have to get the ball always and shoot it” said Mino.

“They won’t even touch you” said Junhoe laughing

“She was our star player and secret weapon” Yunhyeong saying to the camera.

I was looking at the other team and kind of checking out how they were doing when I met Hanbin’s gaze. I suddenly changed my direction, I felt shy what if he thinks I’m looking at him.

The game started and the ball was on Mino I was just standing on the middle like a fool and they were all in the game. When Mino suddenly passed the ball on me.

“Oh… oteokke?” I froze and the boys went running towards me and they all stopped looking at me, I saw Bobby waving his hands and mouthing (give me the ball) then there’s Yunhyeong and Taehyun pushing each other, It’s a disaster seriously they were surrounding me when suddenly Donghyuk whistled.

“You’re holding the ball too long and was not dribbling, ball on B.I. Hyung’s team.” he announced.

pssshhh…

“I told you I’m no good” I told Yunhyeong as he approached.

“Nah, it’s just a friendly game Donghyuk was too serious haha. Look at them.” Yunhyeong pointed at Donghyuk with Hanbin and Mino cornering him.

“What are they talking about?” I asked

“Probably warning the maknae haha”

“Warning? Why would they warn him?”

When Donghyuk whistled again and everyone was back on the game.

Yunhyeong just laughed and started to run towards the court.

“I don’t want to play anymore” I told the camera on my side

Were back on the game again, they did the same thing but whenever they pass the ball to me. I just quickly pass it to whoever is near me to avoid them. They were so into the ball that all their eyes were set to that round thing. Hanbin’s team was a head of two points from ours, he’s just so competitive he even takes friendly games like this seriously.

The ball was on Hanbin again, they made me guard the other side of the court to block who ever tries to shoot and here comes Hanbin. I held my hands up and tried to position myself.

“Don’t shoot it, don’t!” I was shouting at him which made him laugh.  The other members went on the side of the court and rested for a while.

“Go honey! You can win over him even without us!” cheered Yunyeong, I laughed again at the thought that he called me honey Hanbin gave him a death glare which I guess shut him up.

“Oh I’m not afraid at you Mr. Lover Lover… GO HONEY!!! BLOCK HIM DON’T LET HIM WIN!!!” Yunhyeong shouting with all his might. I guess I was wrong.

“Honey Show him who’s the boss!” shouted Bobby

“Hyung I thought your on my team?!” Hanbin asked Bobby still dribbling the ball

“Yes but were on her side” answered Bobby

I suddenly felt glad that they were on my side and my mood lit up and made a smirk on my face.

Hanbin smirked as well then quickly made sudden moves and went on my left side which made me turn and defend our corner and he quickly went my right so I faced him again, we went like this until I felt nauseous, gave up and just stood there glaring at him, can’t he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter