Episode 13 the COUPLES

We Got Married HanBin edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Were filming again and I still don’t know how to face him with everything that Yana unnie said on the phone. We’ll meet at MBC lobby again and I still feel shy whenever I remember what happened the other week. We’ll I bet he’s late again so I went first at the cafeteria to get some smoothie when I arrived at the sofa I already saw someone sitting, but it was not Hanbin  though I hoped it was him.

“Hi Honey!” it was Bobby what’s he doing here?

“Hello” I said

“You probably wonder why B.I.’s not around me. He suddenly went for an emergency schedule so he asked me to fetch you and bring you there.” Said Bobby

“Okay, I’m half dumbfounded

“I’m driving you there.” Said Bobby We went in the car I’m nervous I still have my car issues with me though. His phone suddenly rang.

“It was B.I.” he handed me his phone.

“Go on answer it” said Bobby

“Hello?”

“Hello, why you have Bobby hyungs phone?!” he suddenly blurted

“He, told me to answer it” I said.

Then he hung up, seriously?

“What did he say?” Bobby asked as he put on his seat belt and was about to start the car.

“He asked me why do I have your phone” I said.

“HAHA he’s jealous” said Bobby when my phone ringed.

“Hello?”

“It’s me don’t use his phone give it back to him” I looked at Bobby clueless and handed him his phone. When he started the engine, I gasped and held tight on my seatbelt.

“Look I’m sorry I can’t make it there to fetch you so I asked for Bobby hyung, don’t worry he won’t do anything bad to you. you can trust him.”

“I know I know” I said nervously because looking at Bobby with that smile creeps me off and his eyes are so chinky I wonder if he still sees the road.

“Calm down, I won’t trust you with Bobby hyung if he can’t drive okay.”

“I know I know!” still scared

“Okay I want you to listen to me”

“I’m listening!” didn’t realize I was already shouting at him because of nervousness.

“And don’t you dare look at his hands.” Bobby started moving the car so I felt more frightened and had my grips tighter.

“I’m not!” seriously I’m not a !
“Close your eyes and just listen to me.”

“I can’t close my eyes!”

“sssshhhh…. Calm down just listen to me listen to my voice.” He said calmly. I tried closing my eyes

“Just listen to me and don’t listen at anything, don’t mind Bobby hyung and the car engine. Just think of me.” I can hear Bobby talking, now what is this? Just because of his voice I feel calmed is he hypnotizing me with his voice? How can he do that? We talked on the phone during the whole time with my eyes closed until we reached YG office I opened my eyes the moment the car stopped.

“You okay?” asked bobby

“You okay?” asked Hanbin

“Yeah I’m okay” I said Bobby, was giggling like an idiot

“You missed each other that much, that you talked with each other on the phone the whole time?” said Bobby

“No.” I said

“Yes” Hanbin saying on the other line

“What are you…? He can’t hear you” I said

“But you can” my heart fluttered again

“I have to go now; I need to finish the song I’m recording right now so bye see you later.”

“Yeah see you later” I put my phone down and saw Bobby still giggling alone by himself.

“Do you have imaginary friends that entertains you?” I asked

“No, I just find you and B.I. really cute together.” He said. As I let out a loud sigh. We went inside the building and were waiting for Hanbin. Bobby was still with me and were seating on a couch, cameras are still around us and crews and staffs busy for our next mission.

“Why you don’t like couches?” Bobby suddenly asked out of the blue

“It’s not like I don’t like couches…” I was cut off because of his following question

“Where are your shoelaces?”

“At home”

“Okay” he nodded and started playing with his phone.

“Do you remember me?” he asked again

“Of course your Bobby, and you drove me here.” I said. Is he sick? His questions are quite weird

“No I mean during pre debut days, I’m pretty sure we’ve all met before.” I was rummaging to my memories.

“Yes, you went to our company during win days and had a competition with got7 hyungs.” I said.

“No, you don’t remember?”

“Remember what?” I looked at him clueless when one of the staffs came out from the room where Hanbin was recording and called us to come in

“Never mind” then he smiled

We entered the recording room and I saw Hanbin doing his rap. A huge glass separates us from where he’s recording. He wears a black pullover with his dope cap and has black glasses with the headphones on his ears. He looks so good I can’t stop staring at him. He was rapping passionately that I can see his veins and he can’t even notice that were here.

“Why are you smiling like your crazy?” Bobby suddenly asked. I felt myself smiling unconsciously.

“Nothing, just my imaginary friends.” He laughed a little. Then I met Hanbin’s gaze, it’s like his singing for me

“Why are you spacing out, am I that handsome that you always space out when you see me?” Hanbin suddenly asked on the microphone I saw the other staffs looking at me giggling. I didn’t realize that he was done. He went out to meet us and gave Bobby a high five. Then he held my shoulders and looked at me deeply

“Missed me?” I unconsciously felt my mouth open slightly, I can smell his perfume and he’s so gorgeous

“I’ll take that as a yes” he said as he grabbed me on my hands and went out of the room.

“We need to go meet the other couples” he said as he drags me out of the office holding my hands. I feel like I’m in heaven right now.

He drove us to the set and met with the other couples. There’s Yoona and Jang Geunsuk the newest couple, Leejoon and Sohyun, Taemin and Naeun which is the oldest couple. Each couples fight in different divisions there’s wrestling, where each husband wrestles with the other husbands and wife wrestles to the other wife. The roller coaster ride, where each couple rides a roller coaster holding a cake and the one with more cake left with them wins and the highlight the horror house, where whoever goes out first and does the mission wins. Winner gets any wish they want in any amount. Well I’m confident on the other tasks but not the horror house. I was born a coward, I’m seriously afraid of such things like that horror house thing.

 Every couple wears a couple jacket mine and Hanbin is black, Yoona and Geunsuk were blue, Taemin and Naeun were pink while Leejoon and Sohyun were white. Hanbin looked more gorgeous, his glowing white skin was obvious. I don’t get myself he was already wearing black and nothing much changed but I don’t know. Everyone gets ready then the wrestling division started. Unbelievable but Taemin won over Geunsuk, and now it’s Leejoon versus Hanbin.

[Doni is a comedian and was one of the hosts in weekly idol]

Doni: what do you want to tell your husband before he fights Kim Hanbin?

Sohyun: Fighting jagi! You don’t have to win over him if you can’t, just be safe and have fun. saranghae! (Forms heart with her hands)

Doni: aww that was so sweet! How about you, what do you want to tell B.I. before he fights Leejoon?

You: Yah Kim Hanbin, you have to win over Leejoon until it breaks your bones. I want to have a couch (I joked)

They all laughed. As well as Doni

Doni: this couple is really something (Doni says as he laughs)

Yoona: yes they’re so sweet I envy them (Doni laughs again)

Doni: you call that sweet? Geunsuk you know what to do. (Said Doni which made us all laugh again)

Doni: Leejoon what do you want to tell your jagi?

Leejoon: jagi I’ll do my best I love you too. (He sends heart to Sohyun)

Yoona: aww so sweet

Doni: why is everything sweet for you Yoona-yah (Doni says as he laughs)

Doni: How about you Hanbin what do you want to tell your wife?

Hanbin: I’ll do my best and go get you the couch, saranghae!

Doni: awww! He said saranghae any reply?

You: nado Saranghae (did I just say that?)

The match was about to start when I suddenly called Hanbin.

“Kim Hanbin” I blurted out

He turned and looked at me.

“Be careful” he then smiled, I think I’ll melt.

The match started, I’m quite nervous about Hanbin he’s got this strong fighting spirit which made me even nervous. Leejoon looks strong in terms of their physical appearance his body is quite formed as well than Hanbin, what I’m sure is that Hanbin will do whatever he can to win. Leejoon got Hanbin trapped on his arms I can see Hanbin struggling to free himself from being trapped what if he gets hurt? I begun to worry then Yoona approached me.

“You know I root for both of you” she said with her dazzling awesome smile.

“Thank you unnie” I said

“I can also sense both of you being together in the end” she said.

“Really?” well that felt good. I smiled at her she’s just so nice and gorgeous.

I saw Sohyun cheering for Leejoon. They just look cute together.

“Why aren’t you cheering for B.I.?” Yoona unnie asked

“I can’t do that I feel different I’m not that kind.” I said

“Then try to be different, it’s like he’s losing now some cheer will definitely help him.” Yoona unie said again. I inhaled then exhaled, okay I’ll do this.

“Kim Hanbin!” I shouted with all my might, which made them look at me so as Hanbin, I was about to cheer him when Leejoon suddenly tripped the feet he’s using to balance himself which made Hanbin fall and Leejoon was declared the winner. After the wrestling fight all couples took a break and were getting ready for the girls wrestling division. I was seating on a chair when I saw Hanbin approaching with bottled water on his hands. He sat beside me and is not talking.

“Are you mad?” I asked

 

(This is what he looks like)

“No” he said, he was staring into the farthest thing his eyes can see and was not even looking at me.

“I’m sorry”

“It’s not your fault” he said coldly

“I was just about to cheer you when I called you” I started feeling down, I think he was mad because he lost. My head is bowed while I play with the towel on my hands.

“I didn’t know Leejoon would take advantage of it” I said with all guilt. He then handed me the bottled wat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter