Last Episode

We Got Married HanBin edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Manager oppa calls you to his office now” said Jiseon unnie

“Wae?”

“I don’t know” she answered as she raised her shoulders.

I went in and sat in front of his table.

“Wae?” I asked

“You know I’ve been hearing some news about you and Hanbin recently.”

“Uh… yeah wae?” it was weird there was always news about us from WGM

“It was a different kind of news” his tone differed and I felt quite nervous

“The last time when you were hospitalized Hanbin came rushing with s.”

“Of course we were filming that day.”

“Did you know he stayed there until you woke up?” I didn’t know about that

“No”

“And you think I wouldn’t know that you visited Hanbin when he was hospitalized as well?” his tone was really scary now I looked down avoiding his eyes.

“At the Inkigayo backstage someone saw him enter your dressing room, what was that?”

“It was nothing, you see about visiting him when he was hospitalized Euchan unnie was the one who told me to go visit him and when he came to our dressing room he just wished us good luck for our comeback.”

“You sure it’s nothing?” he asked like he wasn’t believing me.

“Yes of course it’s …” he did not let me finish what I’m saying

“Alright enough. I called you to remind that this is a SHOW. After this you’ll go your different ways and CEO Park won’t even let you do anything stupid and so as me. I hope you think of your unnies hard work first before you do anything stupid.” His voice was scarier this time.

“I won’t let you do anything that will ruin you, your group, this company and Me.” he said as he left me alone on the room.

I can’t believe it did he just warn me? I suddenly felt sad about the thoughts running in my mind again. So even if Hanbin does like me, it will never be a happily ever after for me then.

Solo Interview

“We heard what happened when you passed out from being hit by the ball Hanbin threw, can you tell anything about it?”

“Oh yeah that time… the doctor actually said I was low blood and my energy supply dropped because of my activities. He even joked and told my unnies and team B that I’ll be suffering from memory loss”

“Memory loss?! What did they do then?” I was laughing as I remember their faces

“They all looked so worried, Yunhyeong even introduced himself and said he’s Korean.” I said as I laugh

“How about your husband?”

“He was just on the corner sulking, he probably thought it was his fault.”

“Is that the reason why he made the song himself?”

“I don’t know… I already told him from the start that I’m no good with lyrics. Maybe he realized that.” what does she mean about her question? That Hanbin made the song because he’s guilty? I felt sorry for myself cause of my own thoughts again.

“What did you feel when you were on stage with him?”

“I felt more nervous, it’s more frightening than performing in front of CEO Park Jin Young”

“What do you mean by that?”

“Because it’s a YG family concert, I felt like I’m on a different house”

“What did B.I. do to ease your nervousness?”

“He was calming me all the time and was encouraging me, but when we came out on stage and faced the fans. Everything mixed up, I felt the same when were about to debut.”

“We heard that you are about to receive your last couple mission. What can you say about it?”

“What?! I didn’t know about that” I said as I gave out an awkward laugh... Why so soon?

“What do you think your last mission will be?”

“I don’t know I don’t have any idea”

“How about the thought of receiving your last mission, what do you feel?”

“I actually never heard about it yet, until now. So I’m still in shock. But then everything ends right? So I think it just came to us this soon. It feels sad” I never really thought that it was this soon.

The solo interview ended and was about to film the said last episode with Hanbin.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Hanbin’s POV

A different car arrived, that’s not their car I thought to myself then a young looking man came out from the driver’s seat and opened the door then she came out. I was watching from afar I saw her turn around and was looking for something, the young man carried her bag and put his arms around her shoulders. I thought she doesn’t have any boyfriend? They were laughing together they look like a real couple. I somehow felt pain on my chest, I suddenly met her eyes then she started running towards me and left the young man alone.

“Hi!” she greeted cheerfully

“Hey!” I said then the young man came to us. I was about to introduce myself when he took off his shades and started to take out something. I faced my wife with a (who is he?) kind of look on my face. She looks so happy then she hugged the young man and placed his arms on her shoulders.

“This is my b…”

“Yah! noona go away I can’t get my pen” he said as he pushed her away.

“Noona?” she nodded cheerfully

“My younger brother” she said as she smiled

“HAHA I thought he was your lover” I said as I let out an awkward laugh

“Annyeonghaseyo” I greeted

“Annyeong! Oh, Here please sign my shirt.” he said then he bowed at me and handed me a pen.

“Why you pay so much respect to Hanbin and not on me? you’re the same age as him I’ll give you me and my unnies autographs if you bow to Me.” she told her brother

“I don’t need your autographs.” he answered which made me laugh.

“Kim Hanbin-shi can you please sign my shirt, I’m a big fan of yours.” he said as he started pulling his jacket up, I signed his shirt and saw my wife on the side just watching.

“Want me to sign your shirt as well?” I joked at her

“Yeah noona let him sign your shirt then I’ll give it to my girlfriend.”

“What I don’t want to” she said as they started pushing and pulling each other. They look so cute together if she did not tell me he was her brother I would think of him as her boyfriend.

“Yah Kim Hanbin do something!” she said which took me out of my thoughts.

“Alright I’ll give you another autograph and send it through your noona so you be good to her okay?”

“Yah you talk like I was a child, okay then thanks.” he said he started combing his noona’s messed up hair with his hands which made us laugh.

“Actually my girlfriend was the one who likes you the most, she even liked you already before we even met. But then as time passed by I liked your music men then I became your fan.” he said as he smiled.

“I should go then?” he said as he pats his sister.

“You can bring your girlfriend someday if you want” I told him both of them were like o__o

“Why?”

“I don’t want to” he then said

“Why?”

“I think she’ll dump me just because of you” he said as he laughed.

“Haha okay then” I said as I laugh awkwardly.

“I’ll leave now, bye!” then he hugged his sister tight. He gave me her bag and said.

“You take care of my noona” as he started to leave

“Bye noona see you again some other time!”

“Bye! Take care of mom for me! And your girlfriend make sure you take care of her or I’ll kick your !” she shouted out loud. Then she suddenly covered which made me laugh.

“Oops, I forgot were on national TV.” she whispered, which made me laugh again. She looks so cute and looks so lovely, she looks like she loves her family so much and I can tell she’s a very good sister.

“What?” I lost again and somehow stared at her.

“Let’s get inside” I told her as I opened the door for her.

……………………………………………………………….

There he is again staring at me, this time our meeting place was on a restaurant.

I went inside with all WGM cameras following, when

“Sit here honey!” He calls me honey now? It felt so good seeing him so happy like this with my bag on his arms. I felt good we really look like a real couple now but whenever I remember that we’ll be receiving our last mission and my manager’s words, I somehow feel unhappy I will no longer have any reason to meet him.

He then pulled my chair for me.

“Why you acting so gentleman right now?” I asked quite laughing. He never did this to me before.

“Nothing.” He answered as he went to his seat. He’s not talking and was just looking at me.

“What do we do now?” I asked

“I don’t know, what do you want to do?”

“I don’t know.” actually all I really want to do now is seat here and stare at him and wish that somehow we’ll be together someday.

He then put his hands over the table and rested his head still looking at me, this time he was closer.

“Why?”

“Nothing” he said smiling, I looked at the staffs and they all had poker faces.

“What do we do now?”

He was really staring at me, I felt anxious on how do I look.

“Let’s just stay like this until we receive the mission” he said still smiling. Does he even know it was our last mission? We just stayed like that, he was just staring the whole time.

He then took a Polaroid camera and suddenly took a photo of me.

“Yah!” he was laughing at the photo.

“Don’t worry you still look pretty.” I was trying to take the photo from his hand but he held it higher so it was quite hard. Then he took another one.

“Yah! You’re wasting the sheets!” I told him as I gave up from getting the photo from his hands.

“You want to take a photo together?” he then asked. He moved his seat closer to me and held the Polaroid up as we take a photo. I quickly grabbed it and let it dry for a moment and looked at it. I was surprised … I was smiling on the photo and he was all like he was about to kiss me on my cheek. His lips are really near my cheeks it’s weird I did not feel him come that close.

“Yah! you …”

“You like it?” he asked as he pouted his lips again acting like he was going to kiss me.

“YAH!” I was pushing him.

“You !” He was laughing the whole time.

“Want to take another?” he asked while laughing. I gave him the (Are you crazy) kind of look.

“No, I’ll be serious this time.” he said still laughing. So we took another pho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter