Episode 3 the CHOKE

We Got Married HanBin edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Hanbin

*You

*Other people

We went to an eat all you can restaurant nearby and sat at a table he had the shoelace and kept it on his bag.  

Honestly my eyes was already set on Hanbin since  our trainee days, I was a trainee of JYP back then when I saw him and the other  WIN cast went to our company for a battle. He was so talented and smart; the only thing holding me back is his age.

“What do you want to eat?” he asked taking me out from my own world

“I’ll eat what you eat” I just answered.

“Okay” then he slightly smirked.

“Excuse me, can we have everything from the menu please.” He said as he approached the waiter while waiving his hands and smiling just like a child.

“I can’t eat all that”

“You said you’re eating what I’m eating”

“Yes, but I didn’t mean like this. Look you don’t have to push yourself and do all those stuff written on my list”

“Who said that I’m following your list, I’m doing my list”

“Okay, I was dumbfounded.”

The food arrived and the whole table was covered with it, it’s like we’re having a feast a two people feast. Suddenly a man came near us and handed an envelope.

“Mission Card?” we both blurted

“Jinx!” said both of us again.

I started laughing hard, seeing his mouth stuffed with food and was saying jinx. He just looked so funny.

We started laughing at each other and read the mission card.

“The new couple should have more fun moments go out and play.” As I read and faced him.

“Oh, what kind of play?” Hanbin asked as he puts on dirty face as he stares at me.

“You’re dirty!” I blurted out

“No, I mean do we go swimming, bungee, sky dive, plant trees. That kind of play, you’re dirty.”

“W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter