Dinner Time!

It's You Again

"Ah, thank you so much for this dinner! It's delicious!" Chunji praised my mum's cooking. Sunggyu nodded in agreement saying, "This is one of the best bulgogi I have ever tasted! L.Joe was right!"

My mum smiled at their comments and said, "Yah, don't talk while you eat so much! And you boys are welcome here anytime!"

I smiled, while my brother asked me, "Hey noona, what are you doing tomorrow? Do you have any plans?"

I thought and answered, "Uhmmm... I'm not sure. Why?"

He shrugged and said, "Well, the International Surfing Festival starts tomorrow, and I thought you'd be going since you're into those kind of things..."

Before I could reply, L.Joe entered our conversation, "Surfing Festival? That sounds like fun."

Levon nodded his head, chewing his food fast so he would be able to talk. He swallowed and said, "It's only one of the events I look forward to all summer! Are you guys free tomorrow?"

L.Joe nodded and said, "We have the whole weekend off."

"That's great! Now you guys have plan for tomorrow!" Levon said, serving himself more rice.

I smiled and looked around at all of them eating happily.

"Hello! I'm home!!!" my father's voice yelled out from the entry way. He entered the dining room with a surprised look on his face.

"Woah, I don't remember having these much kids this morning." he said, smiling. "Oh, is that you L.Joe?! Nice hair you got there!"

L.Joe smiled and waved at him, "Thanks! At least someone appreciates my new hair!" He glanced towards me, while I just stuck my tongue out at him.

Teen Top and Infinite got up from eating and bowed towards my father, "Hello, it's nice to meet you! We're L.Joe's friends from South Korea!"

"Oh wow! You guys don't have to be all formal with me! You guys are in California now! You guys can relax now!" he said, taking a seat next to me.

I kissed him on the cheek and greeted him, "Hi, appa!" To which he replied, "Hello, sweetie!"

Sungjong, who was sitting next to me, had trouble with the fork and spoon. "Hey, Sungjong. You know there's chopsticks, right?"

He looked at me and smiled. "Oh no! I'm perfectly fine! I just wanted to try using these utensils. If I get too frustrated I'll switch back!"

I laughed at him and went back to eating.

"So you surf?" I looked across the table to Myungsoo, the one who asked me the question.

"Yeah, I do. It's kind of like a hobby of mine, I guess. I'm not too good at it, though." I replied.

"Pshhh, yeah right! My noona is being modest! She's great at it! She's the athletic type of girl!" Tyler looked at the boys.

"Will you be surfing tomorrow?" Sungjong asked me. I looked at him and shrugged, "I'm not sure. It depends if I'm in the mood to surf tomorrow. We'll see."

For the rest of dinner, we discussed different topics; Tyler's upcoming soccer games, the Korean Music Festival, and  possibly a trip back to the motherland.

After dinner, the boys had to leave because their ride was here to pick them up.

"It was nice meeting you boys!" my parents called out to them.

Levon,Tyler, and I walked them out of the house. "Bye, noona!" Ricky and Changjo squished me into a bone crushing hug. 

"I'll see you guys tomorrow!" I said. "Bye guys!" I yelled out to the other boys. Woohyun made a heart with his hands, while everyone else waved. 

"Oh and bye." I said with no emotion towards L.Joe, who was still standing there. He gave me an annoyed look and scolded, "Why are you so annoying, huh?"

I stuck my tongue out at him and said, "Fine. Bye, oppa~!" I did some aegyo for him, and glared at him. He smirked and pulled me into a hug, "Bye bye, my little Minkyung!!!" He ruffled my hair, before running towards their car.

Tyler and Levon were just off to the side laughing at me. We all went back inside to help clean up.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow!" Levon left only an hour later since he lived next door to us.

I turned to Tyler, and asked, "So, you're coming with us tomorrow?"

He nodded and replied, "Of course! I may not be as good as you, but I love watching the waves."

I nodded and went to get ready for bed.


I hope you guys like this chapter!

Thanks to the new subscribers! (: