Old Friends

It's You Again

A/N: The dialogue in "Blue" is in Korean. The rest is spoken in English. ^^


"Oh my god! No way! Oppa~!" Andi squealed and ran to hug him, which caused him to fall to the ground.

"It's nice to see you, too, Andrea." he groaned out in pain.

L.Joe's POV

"Hehe, sorry about that! I'll get off now." Andi apologized. I smiled sitting up and said, "I can see you're still the same Andi I met back in middle school."

She put her hands on her hips, "Same as ever. Maybe just a tad bit taller, though?"

Maybe a tad bit prettier, too, I thought to myself. Woah, where did that come from?

"Are you gonna introduce me to your friends, or what?" She asked getting impatient.

"You have a mouth. Use it." I replied.

She muttered under her breath, "Lazy ...".

"Hey! I heard that!" I yelled at her, but she just rolled her eyes at me and turned towards the rest of Teen Top and Infinite.

"Hello! My name's Andrea Lee, but you guys can call me Lee Minkyung if you want!" she greeted them happily.

"Hello, Minkyung-shii! We're Teen Top!" "And we're Infinite!" The two groups introduceed themselves one by one.

"How do you know L.Joe?" Myungsoo asked after he was finished introducing himself.

"Oh... that kid? We go waaay back! I was the one who made up that name for him!" She said proudly.

"Liar... Levon was the one who came up with that name," I corrected Andi. She looked up at me and made a face, "He wishes he came up with that name."

"So you guys are K-Pop stars?" she asked them bluntly. CAP answered, "Well, we wouldn't call ourselves stars just yet... but yes, we are."

"So where did you come from just now?" I asked her, remembering she had to get back to her friends.

"Oh yeah! Well, I was playing volleyball, and it hit Changjo in the head. So I went to go get it... and now I'm here talking to you. I wonder why they haven't gone looking for me." she looked back, searching for them.

She suddenly had an idea, "Hey! Why don't you guys come with me? You guys are free, right?"

We nodded our heads. She clapped her hands together and said, "Great! Let's go! Oh, and Byunghun oppa, Levon is there as well. You guys can catch up with each other!"

Once we got to the volleyball nets, they were empty. "Hey! Andrea, over here!" a voice called out.

We turned and I saw my other best friend from LA running towards us. "I've been looking for you everywhere! The others went to get some food cause they were hungry and.... who are these guys?" He asked, finally noticing the group of guys standing beside her.

"You don't remember your best friend?" I asked him, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Should I? Hold up... L.JOE?!" He yelled at me. "Who else?" I scoffed.

"You're here. In California! In LA! When you're suppose to be in Seoul!" he shouted confused.

"Yeah, and he has blonde hair! Pffft..." Andi and Levon started laughing at me. The rest of Infinite and Teen Top soon joined in.

"Hey, you guys must be in the Korean music industry, too, am I right? You guys are Teen Top and Infinite?" Levon asked. Andi looked at him with wide eyes, "How did you know that?"

He shrugged and replied, "I actually pay attention to the pop culture of my mother country."

He bowed towards Infinite and Teen Top, "Hi, I'm Levon. You guys can call me Shin Ho Seok. That's my Korean name."

I turned to Teen Top and Infinite and said, "These are my two best friends from America. It's nice that you guys have finally met."


I updated the forewords to include Shin Ho Seok, and you can see how he looks like in the Foreword as well.

I'll be updating soon! (: Thank you to my new subscribers!