Gifts From Mom

It's You Again

Wow, it's been a long time. This chapter has actually been in my draft for quite a long time. I know... it's pretty boring. I promise it will get more interesting in the later chapters!


Tyler, Levon, and I were all cleaning up after Teen Top and Infinite had to leave because they had an early rehearsal the next day. We heard the front door open, and my umma called out, "Helloooo! We're back!"

They came into the living room and they had dozens of shopping bags in hand, to which my eyes automatically widened.

"Please, tell me at least ONE of those are mine!" I said to my mum.

"Actually, there's stuff for all of you here." Appa said, as he put down the bags.

"All of us? Even me?!" Levon said with wide eyes.

"Of course! Your parents trust us to take care of you while they're gone. Of course we wouldn't forget about you!" my umma said, as she passed out the bags to each of us.

I got a backpack, a jacket, and new Nike sneakers. While Tyler got Louboutin sneakers, a leather jacket. Levon was practically screaming for joy when he got his gifts; which were a Burberry coat and a white MCM backpack.

We all hugged my parents and thanked them for their generous gifts. 

"The day I decided to be your best friend was the best day of my life..." Levon said while trying on his new coat. I wasn't really surprised by my parents' actions... they were often too generous to their friends... One time, my parents gave Levon and his parents an all paid trip to the Bahamas for two weeks. Talk about best friends, huh?

"By the way, you guys..." My dad called for all of our attentions, "Do you think that your friends from Korea would like to go to Pink's tomorrow afternoon? The company I work for has a fundraiser there."

"I'll text Byunghun about it, appa!" Levon replied to my dad, as he went to hugged them once more and took his gifts and left for his house.

Tyler and I looked at each other with an incredulous look, while my dad and mum thought nothing of the way Levon greeted their father.

We shook our heads at our friend's actions and went upstairs to get ready for bed.