It's Los Angeles, Baby!

It's You Again

L.Joe's POV

"Omo! I can't believe we're actually in LA! I feel like I'm in a movie!" Ricky shouted out running through the airport, looking out of the glass windows.

I rolled my eyes saying, "Yah! Stop acting so childish! People are starting to stare!"

He looked at me and said, "Well, it may not be anything special to you, but it is to me! I've only seen this in movies and shows! Look at all the palm trees! There are palm trees in the middle of the highway!"

CAP pulled him along, and we all started walking out of the airport. Our manager came up to us and said, "You guys have this whole weekend off. You guys are allowed to do whatever you want, as long as you don't get lost or injured, okay? Can i trust you guys?"

We all nodded answering, "Neh, hyung! Kasahamnida!"

We were staying at The Beverly Hills Hotel, along with other Korean groups.

We were amazed once we saw where we were staying.

"Can you guys believe we're staying here?" a voice from behind us said.

We turned around to find Infinite standing behind us.

We all greeted each other, and went up to our rooms after deciding to go out and explore the rest of Los Angeles has to offer to us. We were going to take advantage of the fact that we had a free schedule this weekend.


Just a very short chapter for you guys! I'll update soon! (:

Please comment and subscribe! Byee!