The Day With Teen Top & Infinite

It's You Again

Yuuki's POV

After breakfast, we all helped clean up the dining room. Tyler looked towards me and said, "Hey, we should probably get ready now. Levon said that he'll be come over soon."

I nodded and headed back to my room to change. I took the outfit Tyler picked out for me and put it on.

"I think that's the nicest outfit you've ever put on!" I turned to see Tyler fully dressed.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever you say!" I replied, while trying to fix my hair.

"What are we gonna do when we get to the beach?" he asked me. I sighed and reasoned, "You were the on who wanted to go in the first place!"

He looked at me with wide eyes and said, "Well, it's my first time going to this event, and you've been going for the pass three years! You should be the expert on what's fun there!"

I chuckled and replied, "The only thing that I do there is watch people surf and play volleyball with my friends. That's basically it, nothing special!"

After several minutes of silence and time to think of our plans I scolded him, "Yah! Why did you suggest this in the first place?! They're going to be so bored! They wouldn't want to watch people surf! What were you thinking?"

He put his hands up in defense, "Sorry! But you never know! They probably actually wanna see this! Isn't surfing one of the main reasons people want to come to California?"

I shrugged in reply. "Come on. Let's go downstairs..." We went downstairs,and into the living room.

Tyler and I looked at each other before walking backwards towards the kitchen, where we saw Levon sitting at one of the counters stuffing his face with food.

Umma laughed at our faces, while appa said, "He never rejects us when we offer him food. It's actually a good thing, you know." He patted us on the shoulder before heading upstairs.

"Ahhh, umma! Thank you so much for the food! It was delicious!" Levon said happily as he finished, and got up to wash his hands. "No problem, Levon! Your welcome here, anytime."

"Seriously, I think you spend more time at my house than I do." I said, smiling at him. Tyler nodded his head and added, "One time, after soccer practice I found him playing video games in MY room!"

Levon laughed and said, "Dude, I love it here! Your house is so nice!"

I rolled my eyes and replied, "Your house is probably even nicer than ours!" He scoffed and said, "Well, my parents are always at work, so I go here! Plus, your parents are way cooler than mine!"

We always ended up arguing over this... In the past, L.Joe used to be apart of our arguments since he lived in the same neighbourhood.

"Okay, you guys! Calm down! When are they suppose to be arriving anyways?" Tyler said, interrupting our arguing.

Levon checked his phone and said, "L.Joe said they'll be here in two minutes."

I nodded and looked towards my parents, who looked like they were heading out as well. "You guys going somewhere today?" I asked.

Umma nodded explaining, "Oh yes! We'll be spending the day shopping around LA, and don't worry I'll buy you plenty of stuff Minkyung! You too, Tyler!" She added in after seeing Tyler's glare towards me.

Appa added, "And we're going to have dinner at that new Italian restaurant downtown! You guys have fun, now!" They headed downstair to the garage. "Bye!" we all said towards them.

We went outside to see Teen Top and Infinite getting out of their van. Changjo, Ricky, and Sungjong ran right up to me and gave me a hug saying, "Good morning!" I smiled and greeted them back.

We heard the garage door opening, and the boys turned to see my parents backing up their car.

Levon elbowed me and asked, "When the hell did you get a new car?"

Tyler answered for me saying, "Dad just got a raise at the company. He felt like indulging himself."

Teen Top and Infinite were just standing there staring at the car.

"It's nice to see you boys again! You guys should come over for dinner again! Minkyunggie over there makes a good steak!" my dad greeted the boys from the driver's seat, while my mum just waved at them.

On cue, the boys all bowed in unison and greeted them.

"So, where how far is the festival from here?" CAP asked us.

"Oh, it's only a 20 minute walk from here!" Levon said as he started walking.

Everyone else followed behind him.

----During The Surfing Festival----

"Wow, some of them are insane! The tricks they do!" Hoya, CAP, Dongwoo, and Woohyun couldn't stop talking about some of the surfers.

"I mean... they're that one kid was MY age, and he's a proffesional surfer!" Woohyun exclaimed. I laughed and replied, "Sort of like the way you're apart of a Korean boy group?"

He stared at me, before replying, "That's different!"

I just rolled my eyes at him. L.Joe looked around and said to me, "Hey, don't you usually joing the volleyball competition here?"

I nodded my head and explained, "I was suppose to tis year, but most of my teammates are out of town this summer. So it was impossible to join this year."

L,Joe nodded his head and looked towards everybody else, "Andi here is the co-captain of her volleyball team. Not to mention she's also apart of the track team, too."

Hoya looked towards me and said, "So you're kinda the sporty type?"

"Well, yeah... I always liked playing sports and watching them. It's better than sitting around all day." I replied.

"Tyler's also the captain of the soccer team." L.Joe added in.

Niel looked towards him and said, "You play soccer?" Tyler just nodded in response.

"Cool! I used to play soccer for my school back in middle school, but I stopped because the hours on the field were too tiring." Niel sheepishly replied.

Tyler laughed and said, "Don't worry! I feel like that all the time during practice!"

I laughed and added in, "Yeah, I'm surprised he hasn't quit, yet."

Levon then said, "It's beause he gets all the ladies' attention at school." Everyone laughed at what he said, while Tyler just grinned.

"It's true. I'm the school's heartthrob!" He said, holding his head up higher. L.Joe just high fived him, and they did a little handshake.

Myungsoo smiled and asked me, "Where are we going next? We still have time before we have to get back to your house so you can cook us dinner!"

"Well, I know this probably sounds boring, but I think we'lll need to go to the grocery store... I don't think I have all the ingredients at the house." I said, scratching the back of my head.

Sunggyu gave me his famous eye smile and replied, "No! Since it's for the dinner, we'd be happy to go to the grocery store with you! Right guys?"

Everyone nodded in agreement.

Once we got to the grocery store, everyone went their seperate ways.

Myungsoo, Woohyun, and Sunggyu went with me to buy the what I needed.

"How vegetables?" Myungsoo asked me, going towards the bunches of lettuce. He proceeded to choose the best one, and put it in the cart. Woohyun and Sunggyu started putting other vegetables, and seasonings into the cart.

I smiled at them, trying to help them. However, Woohyun would always drag me back to the cart saying, "No, you ahve to stay and watch the cart! Since you're gonna cook, it's the least we can do!"

We were just exiting the meat aisle, when Sungjong, Ricky, Changjo, and Chunji came up to us with small snacks in their arms.

"Noona, don't worry! We have our own money for this!" Changjo smiled at me.

I shook my head and said, "No! I'm paying for these! Don't want you worrying about money troubles while you're here!"

They tried to protest, but I didn't take no for an answer.

We kept on walking, when we ran into CAP, Dongwoo, and Hoya. They just smiled and joined our group.

We were in the dairy aisle, when Niel and Tyler ran up to me with cereal, Tyler saying that we "needed" the cereal just in case umma decides not to cook breakfast for us anymore. I just rolled my eyes in reply.

Sungyeol, Levon, and L.Joe saw us, and joined us. Sungyeol had some candy with him, while L.Joe had some chips.

I smiled and took their stuff, putting the candy into the cart, and the chips back onto the shelf.

L.Joe glared at me and yelled, "Yah! Why do you have all these stuff for them? Why did you put mine back?"

I kept on pushing the cart and replied, "Well, how do you know they belong to them? I could just be really hungry!"

He laughed and took out the lemon drops from the cart, "Yeah, okay! You hate lemon drops! I just so happen to nkow Sungjong loves these!"

He then reached for a package of lollipops and said, "AND Myungsoo hyung has a strange obsession with lollipops!"

I took them back and replied, "Well, we were actually going to split that package for your information."

I also went back and got the chips and said, "Fine. You get your chips... Happy now?"

He smiled and replied, "Never better!"

I trudged my way towards the register, and paid for the groceries.

We made our way back to my house, to prepare for dinner.

~~~~~~~~~

Don't forget to comment! & thank you to the new subscribers! (:

~~~~~~~~~