Getting To Know Them

It's You Again

This chappie, they're all speaking Korean! ^^


Levon looked at the two groups of boys infront of them, and said to them, "Why don't we hang out? I mean... we always spend time with our friends... It's time we made new friends, right Andi?"

Andi looked between Levon and L.Joe, and shrugged, "Fine with me. However, I need to be home by 5 because umma is making dinner... HEY! Why don't you guys come over?!"

Teen Top and Infinite smiled and said, "We'd love to have dinner at your house!"

She smiled and said, "Then, it's settled! But what are we going to do for now?" She turned towards Levon.

L.Joe asked, "Maybe we can go to that cafe we used to hang out in?" Levon nodded and said, "Okay, let's go!"

The rest started following L.Joe and Levon, who were talking up a storm, while Andi started talking to the rest of Teen Top and Infinite.

"Hey, have you ever been to back to South Korea?" Dongwoo asked her.

She nodded replying, "Yes, actually even though I was born here, I lived in South Korea for a hort time when I was little. My little brother was born there."

They nodded and Niel asked, "Have you ever been back to South Korea since you moved back here?"

"Yeah, I went back two years ago to visit my grandma before she moved here to California. I really miss it there! I want to go back as soon as possible!" she replied eagerly.

-----With L.Joe and Levon.

"Hey, Byunghun... Do you still... you know?" Levon asked him after they were done catching up.

"Excuse me?" L.Joe looked at him with a serious expression written on his face.

"Yah! You know what I'm talking about!" He yelled at L.Joe.

L.Joe shrugged and replied, "I'm sorry, Ho Seok, but I really don't know what you're talking about...."

Levon glared at him, "Yah, you used my real name!"

L.Joe looked at him and reasoned, "You used my real name, too! It only makes sense!"

Levon sighed and grabbed him by the neck and whispered, "What I'm trying to say, Byunghun-ah... Is that you still have a certain feeling towards our Minkyung behind us."

L.Joe tried to get out of his grasp, but failed miserably. Levon pouted, "You know? You should be calling me hyung!" He finally let go of L.Joe's neck.

He rubbed his aching neck and replied, "You're only a few months older than me. I don't need to call you hyung.... Ouch! That hurt a lot!"

Levon patted him on the shoulder and said, "Sorry bout that L.Joe! Couldn't handle my strength?"

L.Joe shoved Levon and ran into the cafe with Levon chasing after him.

The rest of Teen Top and Infinite along with Andi were just left standing there.

"Are they always like that, noona?" Changjo asked her. She looked at him and smiled at the word noona and replied, "Yeah, they always make fun of each other, but it's all out of love. Haha, what are we waiting for? Let's go inside!"

Levon and Andi were the ones who ordered the drinks for their table, and translated everything for Infinite and Teen Top.

"You guys should work as our translators while we're here!" L.Joe suggested, jokingly.

Ricky's eyes widened, "Omo! You guys really should be our translators! For the music festival! We can talk to our managers, since they have no clue about English! And L.Joe here kind of at it!"

"Yah! Is that the way you should treat your hyung?" L.Joe yelled out.

However, everyone ignored L.Joe's question and started their own conversations.

L.Joe was looking at how Sungjong, Myungsoo, and Niel were busy talking to Andi. It made him feel a little bit jealous.

"Green is an ugly colour on you." Levon stated from beside him, as he passed out the drinks that just arrived.

"What are you talking about?" L.Joe said, taking a sip of his plain white milk.

"Oh please... you're worried that Minkyung might fall for one of those guys." Levon whispered to him.

"Why are you calling her by her Korean name all of a sudden?!" he asked, trying to change the topic.

"It fits better when I'm speaking Korean. And don't try to change the topic!" Levon smacked him on the head.

"You guys have a weird friendship, don't you?" Woohyun and Sunggyu asked, clearly amused. They were sitting across from the two, watching them whisper to each other.

Sunggyu said, "You guys seem like two girls gossiping." The four guys laughed and started their own conversation.

L.Joe thought happily, Thank god for my hyungs! Saving me from that conversation!

He reminded himself that he had to thank those two later. 


 Thank you to my new subscribers! Please don't forget to comment! I love to hear what you guys have to say about this! :)