Out and About

It's You Again

Nobody's POV

Teen Top and Infinite were out having the time of their lives in LA.

"Oh man, I can't walk anymore... I'm too full!" Sunggyu was breathing heavily. They just finished eating at In-N-Out, a well-known fast food restaurant in California.

"Come on hyung! We're almost at the beach!" Sungjong and Niel were encouraging him to not stop.

Everyone else just laughed at them. L.Joe said, "It's probably just two or three blocks from here. You can make it, Sunggyu hyung." He patted him on the shoulder and gave him an eye smile.

They already walking towards the boardwalk when a volleyball hit Changjo on the head.

"Ouch, where did that come from?" Changjo said rubbing his sore head.

"Oh my god! I am so sorry for that! It was entirely my fault!" a girl ran up to them. She had shoulder-length brown hair, and was wearing a baggy Rolling Stones t-shirt and jean shorts with flip flops.

"Did I do any serious damage? How many fingers am I holding up?" she went up to Changjo, who gave her a confused look because he had no idea what the hell this girl was saying since he didn't speak any English.

The girl's eyes widened and she looked horrified, "Oh my god! Did I do this to you?! Why can't you speak?"

L.Joe started speaking to her in English, "Excuse me. Uhmmm.. the reason why he's not answering is because he has no idea what you're saying... In other words, he doesn't speak English."

She sighed in relief and said, "Thank God! I almost had a heart attack!... Oh so you guys aren't from here?"

L.Joe nodded and replied, "No, we're from South Korea... but I lived here for 5 years, though."

L.Joe took a longer glance at her and thought to himself, She looks oddly familiar.... It couldn't be, right?

"Oh sweet! Well, it was nice meeting you! I need to get back to my friends... Don't want to keep them waiting." She smiled and took the ball from the ground.

"Andi? Is that you?" Before he could stop himself, the words were already spoken. L.Joe's eyes widened and he covered his mouth.

The girl stopped and turned around eyeing L.Joe, "How do you know my name? Are you some creeper?"

"It's me. Byunghun, or L.Joe as you liked to call me." L.Joe smiled at her.

"Oh my god! No way! Oppa~!" Andi squealed and ran to hug him, which caused him to fall to the ground.

"It's nice to see you, too, Andrea." he groaned out in pain.


I'd like to say thank you to those who commented and subscribed! I really appreciate it!

Hope you guys liked the chapter! (: