Author's Note & Teasers

It's You Again

Hello my dear readers/subscribers!

I just wanted to say I apologize for not updating in such a long time.

I just have no motivation to do this story any longer... It breaks my heart to say this.

I really had a great idea involving L.Joe and Teen Top.

I am putting this story on a TEMPORARY HIATUS, and I am sure I will continue sometime in the future. Since I want you guys to find out what happens in the end, too.

Another reason for the hiatus is because I've been wanting to do another fanfic. So look out for that! (:


Teasers:

"I've always loved you... I kind of like the fact that we always seem to fight with each other..."

"I don't get what so special about these burgers they're not that great (takes a bite)... Yeah, I think I fell in love."

"She's special. She makes me feel all happy inside, and when I see her... I don't know... It's like my day just automatically gets better once she enters the room. She's perfect in every way. I can't believe I'm telling this to you.. OF ALL PEOPLE!"

"Just admit it. You love him! You can't deny it anymore! Everyone knows!"

"They're disgustingly cute... Why can't I find love like that?"

"Hey, noona! Tyler knows all!"

"You guys ready to head to the airport? It's gonna be hard to leave LA, but we've had a fun time here, right?"

"Inspirit? Andromeda? Hmmmm... I don't really want to be named after a constellation... so I'll go with Inspirit!"

"People like him don't come around so often! It's like he's an endangered species or something!"

"You're amazing, you know that?"

"Damn, I forgot how pretty it is..."

"Don't worry, honey! When the time comes, you'll know what to do. There's nothing to worry about."


I'll be back soon! (: I love you guys!