The News

Promise
 

 

Luhan and Sehun walked together at school. They're at the same class. They spend time together, always together. Sometimes people ask them if they're together because they're too clingy, but they deny it. They hug not that friendly hug more like romantic, they intertwine they fingers, they smile at each other. You can always see them together like they're each other's shadow.

 

 

At the school's entrance. 

 

"Sehun-ah, it's raining. I don't have my umbrella, did you bring yours?"

 

"Ani~ I forgot mine. What will we do? It's like the rain won't stop."

 

"Pff.."

 

Luhan sat on the floor and made a pout. Sehun sat beside him and laughed while ruffling his hair.

 

"Hahaha. You're so cute Lulu~"

 

Luhan faced Sehun and puckered his lips, intensing his aegyo. Sehun just laughed at him and pinched his cheeks.

 

"Ouch! That hurts.."

 

"That's what you get when you're being too cute. Hahahaha"

 

Luhan frowned and turned his back at Sehun, but he's not mad. He can't stand being mad at Sehun. He needs him every minute, every second. He needs Sehun's smile, touch, laugh, everything. He needs Sehun's everything.

 

"Lulu."

 

Luhan can sense Sehun's seriousness in his voice. He faced Sehun.

 

"Why?"

 

"Can I ask you something?"

 

"You sound.. strange but, go ahead."

 

Luhan starts to get nervous. He knows Sehun only uses this kind of tone when there's a problem and when he's serious.

 

"Promise me that you won't forget me. Promise me that you're only mine."

 

He doesn't know what to say. He's surprised at Sehun's words, but he managed to get some words.

 

"Ofcourse. I'm only yours. And are you dumb? You're my only friend, I'll never forget you. Promise."

 

Luhan lifted his pinky finger. Sehun intertwined their pinky finger and said...

 

"Promise."

 

 

 

 

 

When the rain stopped they started to walk home. They're having fun until Luhan felt his phone vibrating. He checked his phone...

 

1 text message from Mom.

 

From: Mom

Luhan bao bei, can you go home now? We need to talk about something important. Please?

 

Luhan asked Sehun if they can walk faster, and Sehun agreed because he can sense something, something suspicious, something not good.

 

 

 

 

 

At Xi residence.

 

"Thank you for accompanying Lulu home Sehun." Luhan's mother said, while holding Sehun's hands.

 

"It's nothing Aunty." Sehun replied.

 

"You're Luhan's friend since he was small, you protected him, you cherished him and you loved him. I owe you so much Sehun~ah."

 

Both Luhan and Sehun was surprised at Mrs. Xi's words. 

 

"Aunty, why are you like that? You're so serious." Sehun tried to break the serious atmosphere but he only receive a smile from Mrs. Xi.

 

"Yeah umma, why are you like that? Is there something wrong?" Luhan asked her mother.

 

"Nothing Lulu. Ok, Sehun go home now. It's stating to get late, you're mother will be worried at you. Thankyou again Sehun-ah." Mrs. Xi waved at Sehun and gave him a warm smile. 

 

While Sehun is wondering what's wrong. He knows something's wrong. He hurried to get home to ask her mother about Mrs. Xi's suspicious actions.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan sat across her mother, making tea at the kitchen and asked her about the talk earlier.

 

"Umma, is there a problem? You're strange." 

 

Her mother stopped at what she's doing and faced Luhan.

 

"Lulu, we need to go back at China."

 

Luhan widened his eyes as he try to comprehend what her mother was telling. 

 

"No. Umma no! How about my studies? How about me? How about... Sehun. Umma, I can't leave Sehun. You know that umma.."

 

His vision started to get blurred. As her mom cupped her face, a tear escaped. 

 

"I know Lu, i know. But your father's business was in danger. We need to go to China as soon as possible for your father. Please?"

 

Her mother is in verge of crying. 

 

"But... when?"

 

"Tomorrow night Lu."

 

Luhan slammed his head at the table. He went to his room and locked the door. Tomorrow night?! He just can tell Sehun that he'll go to China tomorrow morning and he's not sure if he's going back or not. He's not sure if Sehun can take the news, and also, he himself can't afford to be separated with Sehun. Sehun is his other hand, other foot, other ear, other eyes, he can't live without his best friend, not when he's not yet honest to Sehun about his feelings for him.

 

 

 

Luhan sat at his bed. No lights just the moonlight hitting his face. The tears won't stop. He clutched his chest, and buried his face at the duvet. 

 

He just cried all night, saying...

 

"Sehun-ah.. I love you." He said to no one.

 


 

 

 

A/N: Oh another crappy chapter. XD HAHAHA. Not feeling lazy that's why I made another chappie. Feel free to subscribe and comment. I'll surely love it if you do. :)