The first meeting

Promise

                                                                     

At the playground. There is a 5 years old Luhan surrounded by bullies.                                                                  

 

"You're so weak!"

 

He's clenching his fist, fighting his tears to fall. The boy in his front pushed him, causing him to fall down.

 

"HAHAHAHAHA! You look like a stray puppy. No one likes you! You're a freak!"

 

With those words, a tear escaped in his eyes. The tears fall continuously. He can't do anything, he don't have friends. He can't have friends. The bully grabbed him in his collar and ready to hit little Luhan, but suddenly someone pushed the bully. Luhan stared at the boy. He has a slim body, he's surely tall, his eyes emits cold stares, and he's cute good looking. 

 

"Wha-"

 

The boy just shoot daggers to the bullies. With that, they started to run. They're frightened by the cold stare of this little boy.

 

Luhan let out words between his sniffs.

 

"Thank... you.. for saving... me."

 

The little boy just smiled at him and started to walk away.

Luhan was left dumbfounded after receiving that smile. After he got back from his senses, he run to the little boy and grabbed his wrist. The boy stared at him giving him a questioning look.

 

"Can... we..."

 

"Can we?"

 

Luhan shut his eyes and shouted.

 

"Can we be friends?!"

 

He'll not be surprised if the boy ignored his request or left him. He knows hemself that he's somewhat different because he's Chinese and all of the kids in their neighborhood are Koreans. He don't know how to approach them. But he's startled by the boy's reply.

 

"Sure"

 

The boy turned his body so that he can face Luhan, and give him a warm smile.

 

"My name is Sehun, Oh Sehun. What's yours?"

 

"Lu-luhan. Xi Luhan."

 

Sehun laughed from his stuttering. He found it cute. He ruffled Luhan's hair and grabbed his hands. They started to play at the playground and enjoy their new friendship. 

 

 

 

While playing, Luhan stared at Sehun who's scribbling something on the sand. With his young mind, he knows that from that moment Sehun will be important to him. Sehun will be the person he can share something and will protect him. Sehun saw Luhan staring at him, and gave him a warm smile. Luhan smiled back.

 

Sehun put his pinky finger in front of Luhan and said...

 

"Friends forever?"

 

Luhan intertwined his pinky finer with Sehun and replied...

 

"Forever."

 

"Promise?"

 

"Promise."

 


 

 

A/N: UWAAAAAAAAAA~ I know this is crappy. Sorry it's my first time. ;________;  Thanks for reading. I love you all people. *insert hearts here*  Please look forward to it. PLEAAAAAASE?