The Truth or Dare

Promise

Luhan's POV

 

The school was over. I'm now with my dorm mates heading to the dorm. Everything's still fresh in my mind. Sehun's face. When I saw his face anger, guilt, longing, love; everything mixed up. I want to hug him and shower him kisses but half of me want to punch him and kick him to death. I don't know. I'm spacing out all day after the cafeteria incident. 

 

"Lu, now you'll gonna meet you roommate." Kyungsoo told me.

 

"Oh, good. What's his name?" I smiled at him waiting for an answer. And I received an answer that I don't know if it's good or bad. 

 

"Sehun, Oh Sehun." Kyungsoo replied.

 

I was stunned. I thought it is the place where I can find peace, but how can I find peace if Sehun's there? How? My plans... the new memories, the happy ones. They're all thrown out.

 

No one's POV

 

Luhan was dragged at the market by Kyungsoo and Lay. We went out to buy ingredients for they're so called "Welcome party" for him. And he was glad that the had some time to get away from Sehun. He don't know how to face him actually.

 

Whilst Luhan is away, Sehun's still at his bed. Not knowing what to do. After some minutes, his hyungs bombarded him on his room and told him to get up because of the party. He remembered that he'll meet his new roommate today. As he get up from bed and walk to the bathroom, he asked his Baek hyung  for his roommate name.

 

"Baek hyung, can I know who will be my roommate?" Sehun lazily asked.

 

"Oh, maknae you'll love him. He looks like a kid,  but actually he's the eldest among us." Baek said while checking himself at the mirror in Sehun's room

 

"Hyuuuung. I asked for his name not his description!" Sehun whined at the shower.

 

"Aww, you're so grumpy maknae! Ok. Luhan! Xi Luhan. Bye now! I need to decorate the living room for the party. See you!"

 

Baekhyun left the room. Sehun was dumbfounded. He let the water to stream in his body as he try to fathom the name Baekhyun said. He's not yet ready to face him. He won't just meet him, he'll share room with him! Oh what a gracious day is this for Sehun. He know that he can't do anything that's why he force himself to accept the fact that Luhan will be his roommate, but he can't. 

 

He don't' know if Luhan will kill him in his sleep, or put poison in his food or whatever. He's getting paranoid. 

 

 

Luhan, Kyungsoo, and Lay arrived at the dorm holding the groceries they bought. Luhan was having second thoughts of he can face Sehun or what. 

 

"Lu? C'mon! Get inside so we can cook for your party." Kyungsoo said.

 

He was startled by Kyungsoo at he went inside. He scanned the room he he did not see any traces of Sehun. He let out a loud sigh and headed to the kitchen to get water.

 

"Are you hungry? I can ask Kyungsoo to make you dish." Lay said with a smile.

 

"Ani~ I'm fine. I can wait Lay. And is there anything I can help?"

 

"Luuuuu~ This is your party ok? You shouldn't stress yourself. Just go to your room and hang out with your roommate." Kyungsoo said.

 

"Yeah I still remember that you said your excited to see him right?" Baekhyun gave me a wink and a smile.

 

Luhan was shaking whilst standing the door of his room. He can't move. It's like he's perspiring a pail of sweat. Then he's gonna knock and...

 

"Oh"

 

Luhan's eyes widened. Sehun's in front of him, half . Can I repeat it. HALF . Ok. Now he panicked. 

 

"Uhmm.. no.. yes.. I'm so--sorry." Luhan was looking both his sides just to avoid Sehun's body and his gaze.

 

"Lu. Stop." Sehun said.

 

Luhan can;t handle this anymore. He pushed Sehun aside and ran to the bathroom. He locked the door and clutched his chest.

 

"Ohmy. What did I do?" His tears escaped from his eyes. His heart was pounding. 

 

When he saw Sehun, he actallu wanted to hug him to kiss him. All the anger went away. But he clearly knows that Sehun doesn't like him anymore. That he's nothing to him. He'll just look like and obsessive guy if he grab Sehun and pull him in a hug. He's lucky if he'll just turn out like that, but what if Sehun push him away? Just by thinking of it, he can't breath.

 

Whilst Luhan is behind the bathroom's door, Sehun quickly dressed up and knocked at the door.

 

"Lu." Sehun said endearingly. He can clearly hear Luhan's sobs and sniff. And it really hurts him seeing Luhan again, like this. He knows he needs to fix things with himself and Luhan.

 

Luhan was shocked not by Sehun's voice because he knows he's still there, but the fact that Sehun called him "Lu". He felt something in his hear; pleasure with pain. 

 

"Lu, you need to go down. Everything is ready." 

 

Sehun left the room. Luhan can hear Sehun's footsteps. He wiped his tears and fixed himself. He don't want to ruin the party his friends held for him. He washed his face to lessen the puffiness of his eyes and changed his clothes. Before he went out the room, he let out a loud sigh.

 

"I can do this. Be strong Luhan." He said to  himself.

 

 

He went down and he's startled by the pops of the confetti. He was surprised by the banners, colorful balloons scattered, and the number of foods.

 

"Yah hyung! Stop making that face, you're too cute!" Chanyeol laughed at him and suddenly he whined because Baekhyun pinched him. Someone's jelly. HAHAHA

 

The whole party was superb. The food was the best and Luhan definitely enjoyed it, but he always makes sure to avoid Sehun. He only gets close with Xiumin, and Xiumin received deadly glares from Sehun. Xiumin can sense something's up. So he continued snuggling Luhan and enjoyed watching the jealous side of Sehun. 

 

Whilst Luhan is enjoying the whole party, Sehun was really annoyed about many things. One is Luhan's avoiding him, which he understands because of what he ing did many years ago. Second is everyone is very touchy with Luhan. Third, Xiumin is snuggling with Luhan. He can see Xiumin's enjoying the presence of Luhan and he just want to punch that grin attached on Xiumin's face. He's ing jealous ok?

 

After an hour of partying, they san on the floor and made a circle. The lights were off. Only the mini light that Baekhyun owned and that is placed at the center is their source of light.

 

"Now, we need to let Luhan know us and ofcourse for us to know him. So we'll play truth of dare. The one who spinned the bottle will be the one who will give the question." Suho said.

 

"Let's start! I'll spin the bottle ok?" Kyungsoo started.

 

Everyone's engrossed into the spinning bottle. And then the bottle pointed at Sehun.

 

"Truth or dare?" Kyungsoo asked.

 

Because of grogginess and he's sulking because of Xiumin and Luhan, he choose truth.

 

"Ok maknae. It's time to reveal secrets.." Kyungsoo said with an evil grin while clasping his hands. 

 

As Kai leaned into Kyungsoo and whispered something, Sehun can feel threat. He started to get nervous because Kai knows everything. As in EVERYTHING.

 

"That little guy in the picture inside you drawer is your past lover. Will you share something about him? And if I say share, be specific." Kyungsoo sternly said.

 

Luhan was comprehending. He can't read Sehun's face.

 

Sehun was nervous. How can he spill everything if the person they;re talking about is sitting on his front? His pals started o get sweaty. And he swears he'll rip out Kai's guts. He let out a sight and looked at Luhan who adverted his gaze o somewhere to avoid Sehun's. He's thinking if he'll avoid this and he'll end up with still angry Luhan or to spill and to explain himself and if Luhan;s still mad atleast the explained himself. And he choose the latter.

 

"Ugh. You're so annoying. Okay."

 

Everyone was staring at Sehun waiting for him to spill.

 

"He was my childhood friend. I met him at our village's playground. And we became friends. Actually best of friends. Our family were very close that's why we don't have problems if we stay at each other's house. We attended the same middle school and Highschool. We're very close that some people mistaken us as lovers. Sometimes were touchy but we're just friends. Really. It was perfect, everything's per fact until that day came." 

 

Sehun stopped and palmed both of his eyes to suppress the tears. His hyungs were whispering because it's their first time to encounter this side of Sehun. Luhan's eyes were watery. He stared at the floor playing with his fingers. His hands were shaking.

 

Sehun continued. "He needed to go bat to China because of some business issues. And after the day he told me the news, I confessed to him. And he gladly accepted me. We cherished our last day together as lovers. Many months had past and we still had our communication. We exchanged letters, chat, call, everything. We did everything jus to strengthen our relationship, until one day I became a dumbty head and started to be a coward. I stopped replying on his message because LDR was not very easy. And many things clouded my mind like... there's someone better for him. I sacrificed my happiness for him. I know he's not happy with our LDR. I know he hated me because I was a bull. But I lived full of remorse. I want to call him again but I'm afraid if he already have his per fect life without me. I tried... bu-but..."

 

Everyone gasped. Sehun was crying.

 

"Sehun.. you can stop if-..." Kai said.

 

"No. I need to explain my self. I want him to forgive me."  Sehun cut Jongin.

 

"What are you talking about?" Kai said frowning.

 

"Sehun..." Luhan called Sehun.

 

Everyone stared at Luhan. What they know is just Luhan and Sehun are acquaintances, but no. 

 

Luhan's anger was definitely gone by now. With Sehun's state he still wanted to punch him.. punch him with kisses. His heart can't take it any longer. A crying Sehun is his weakness.

 

"No. Lu, please." Sehun said sternly.

 

"I actually saw him today. And he never changed. He's still beautiful, stunning. I wanted to hug him but he ran away from me. I saw pain and fear in his eyes. What I have done? I'm a monster. I killed his happiness. And I'm still longing for him. I want him by my side; every morning every night. I need him."

 

This time, Sehun's bawling. Baekhyun and Suho crawled in his front and comforted him. 

 

"Ok Sehun, sorry. I didn't' know that you're sensitive in this topic. Can you still continue with the game?" Kyungsoo said.

 

Sehun nodded as he wiped his tears. 

 

"Okay Luhan, you're the main person here so spin." Chanyeol gave him the bottle.

 

Luhan spinned the bottle and he prayed to heaven that he needs Sehun to be the one pointed by the bottle. And heavens love Luhan that's why he's now getting all his confidence to ask Sehun.

 

"Sehun, can you still answer Luhan's question?" Suho asked concernedly.

 

"Ye-yeah." Sehun groggily said.

 

"Sehun.." The tears started to fall from Luhan's eyes.

 

"Do you still love him? Do you still love me?"

 

Now everyone is dumbfounded. Their eyes are widened. Sehun is just staring at Luhan who is playing with the hem of his shirt. Everybody can feel the intense atmosphere. 

 

 

What a glorious day.


A/N: I actually want to elaborate more but as you can see, English is not my mother tounge. And yeah. Sorry.. :((( Forgive me for this crappy chapter. SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. 3 *bows 90 degrees*

AND ALSO! THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUBS! I love you all people! :* 

Sread the love! HUNHAN! :))))