Am I pretty? No, you're beautiful.

Promise

While the others are eating downstairs, Luhan is still looking at his reflection fron the bathroom mirror. He's actually standing there for just a couple of seconds... ok a lot of minutes really. 

 

"Am I pretty? O-okay... that's too gay."  He said while clutching his face.

 

*knock* *knock* 

 

Luhan clutched his chest because of the sudden knockings on the door

 

"Baby, are you ok? Come down everyone's waiting." Sahun said behind the door.

 

"Ok Sehunnie~ I'll be there!"

 

After one last look he went out and ate with the members.

 

 

 

 

It's Monday and that means he has the same schedule as Sehun. They roam around the corridors of the building to kill time. When they reached their classroom he saw some pretty girls talking and giggling while looking at Sehun.

 

"Oh my he's so cute."

"No he's not... he's perfect."

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"

 

Oh my god. Is my boyfriend too handsome for me? It's like whenever there's girls around he'll be swarmed by them.

 

A girl approched them and handed a white paper bag with hearts. She's blushing like a mad man, it's like anytime she'll collapse.

 

"O-o-oppa... P-please a-a-ccept my gift."

 

Sehun stared at her then  to me. "Han.. should I accept it?" He inquired.

 

The truth is I really don't want him to accept it. Call me selfish of what, I'm just a jealous boyfriend. Who will not if your boyfriend looks like he's gonna be swarmed by girls anytime. But as a good boyfriend.. Oh my gosh, I'm a martyr."U-uh... It's up to you."

 

As if Sehun sensed my bothered smell (Yeah bothered-smell let's push that.) 

 

"Uh sorry, but I can't accept that."

 

The girl gaped at Sehun and just ran at the opposite door. I pitied her but... I'M JEALOUS OKAY!? 

 

 

Just a couple of minutes the professor came and started the class.

 

 

 

 

 

My club meeting was dismissed earlier than expected so I have some time to ran into Sehun's building to meet him after his club meeting. When I reached their room I saw Sehun surrounded by girls.. yeah girls.. pretty girls. It's like they're talking about something, and Sehun's smiling. This is the first time I saw him smiling to other girls. And I just watched them even it hurts. Masochist here...

 

 

When the bell rang they gave eachother their goodbyes. I waited for Sehun to go out.

 

"Oh, Lu! You're early huh?"

 

"Yeah. Go dismissed earlier than expected."

 

Sehun sensed the sadness in my tone.

 

"Bae, you ok?" He said while cupping my cheeks.

 

"Yeah just tired I guess." I lied.

 

"Ok let's go home so yo can rest."

 

 

 

 

When we arrived at our dorm I went strait to the bathroom to clean and change my clothes. After dressing up I went to the bed and rolled my body to the duvet. Again.. Sehun's smiling face while conversing with those girls bothered me.

 

I guess I was too endulged into my sulking I didn't realize that Sehun lay down beside me. I flinched when he wrapped his arms around my waist.

 

"Lu, I know there's something. Tell me."

 

"It's nothing." The truth is I'm just shy. I will look like a clingy possesive boyfriend.

 

"Lu." He said sternly.

 

I turned my body so that I'm facing his chest. I nuzzled my nose to his neck. "Am I pretty?" I said, almost inaudible.

 

When I heared Sehun chuckling I leaned closer o hide my blushing face. Ugh, this is too embarassing.

 

Sehun cupped my face so I can look straightly in his eyes. I can see seriousness in his face. His eyes scanning me. 

 

"Bae, you're not pretty. You're beautiful. Don't ever let those insecureties go to your pretty head ok?"

 

"B-but when I went to your club room.. I saw you w-ith p-p-pretty girls. And you're smiling to them, you're happy conversing to them." I pouted. My voice wavered because of the tears glistening on my eyes.

 

"Aish.." He brushed my cheeks just to clean the tears. "You're jealous? Don't be. They're just my clubmates. I'm close to them because we're friends since middle school. There's nothign more than that ok? I only love my beautiful baby." He peppered my face with kisses just to prove his sincerity.

 

I hugged him, the i-love-you-so-much-hug. I'm slightly ashamed of myself because I doubt his love for me, it's just I'm worried.

 

He tighten his hold on my wiast. "Sleep now Lu, you're tired." I nuzzled my face in his neck. I can smell his cologne, and I'll never get tired of his scent. I love it. Now, I can sleep with a smile plastered on my face because my Sehunnie love his only baby.

 

 


I did my best. Actually this is not my best. OTL Miaaaaaaaaaaaan for this chappie.