The Feelings

Promise

 

 

At the middle of the night, Luhan can't stand it anymore. He dialed Sehun's number and Sehun picked up the call right away.

 

"Lu~ why did you call at the middle of the night?" Sehun asked him lazily.

 

Luhan didn't talk. He just listened to Sehun's voice.

 

"Lu? Are you alright? Are you there?"

 

"Sehunnie~... I.. I-I need... to tell... you something." Luhan replied between his sniffs.

 

"Wait. Lu, are you crying? Is there something wrong? Do you want me to go there?" 

 

He can hear Sehun getting up from bed. 

 

"No! No, you don't need to go here. It's just..." Luhan can't take it anymore. He started to cry again. 

 

Sehun can hear Luhan's sobs. He can't stand hearing Luhan crying. 

 

"Lu, what's the problem. Tell me."

 

Luhan clutched his chest and wipe away his tears by the back of his hands. 

 

"Sehun~ah, we need to go back. We'll go to China tomorrow night. Sehun~ah, I can't stand being away with you. I'll die, I need you."

 

Sehun closed his eyes firmly, trying to fathom what Luhan said. He buried his face in his palms and massaged his temple. He don't know how to respond.

 

"Lu... Let's just meet tomorrow. 3pm at the park." Was the only thing he said.

 

"Ok..." Luhan replied.

 

Sehun hung up first. He can't think of things. He tried to sleep but he can't. He counted sheep, he still can't. He can't sleep knowing Luhan will be separated from him for years tomorrow. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

At the park.

 

 

Luhan arrived earlier than the meeting time. Sehun approached Luhan and hugged him from behind. 

 

"Ow!"

 

Luhan flinched out of Sehun's touch.

 

"Shh.. It's me."

 

"Sehun-ah.."

 

"Let's just stay like this for a moment.. please." It's not a request, it's more 

 

Luhan relaxed from Sehun's arms. He can feel Sehun's hot breath on his neck. It send shivers to his spine, but in s good way. They stayed like that for minutes, then Sehun turned Luhan's body to face him. Luhan can see the pain in Sehun's eyes. The smile in Sehun's face is just a facade, he knows he's crying inside, he can see it. Sehun runs his thumb through Luhan's cheeks. Luhan leaned in his touch, he'll miss this. Sehun's skin, Sehun's touch, Sehun's warmth.

 

"Lu, when will you come back?" Sehun broke the silence.

 

"I... I don't know. Maybe for a year? or...never." Luhan stared at the pavement.

 

"You'll come back for me right? Remember our promise?"

 

"Ofcourse. I will!" Luhan faced Sehun.

 

"Promise me you'll never forget me. Promise me you'll come back."

 

"Promise."

 

With Luhan's response, Sehun removed the gap between their lips. He kissed Luhan passionately, gently, full of sweetness and longing. 

 

Luhan was shocked with the sudden move. He felt soft lips against his. He kissed back Sehun. He felt Sehun's sincerity. Sehun cut the kiss.

 

"I love you Luhan."

 

Luhan stared at Sehun's eyes, and his vision became blurry. A tear escaped.

 

"Sehun-ah.. I love you." Luhan said. This time he's saying it to the person he love. 

 

Sehun hugged him tightly, and Luhan feels secured. He leaned in Sehun's chest. It feels like he's floating, It feels like heaven.

 

 

 

 

 

At the airport.

 

Luhan clutched Sehun's shirt while staring at his shoes.

 

"Luhan, look at me..." Sehun lift his head by holding his chin and gave him a smile.

 

"I'll miss you Lulu." 

 

Luhan's cheeks reddened. 

 

"I'll miss you too Sehun~ah."

 

Sehun hugged Luhan as if his life depends on him. (Actually it does) He sniffed Luhan's scent. He wants to remember it while Luhan is far away. Luhan pulled away.

 

"Sehun~ah, text me always ok? We can also have video chat, and if you have time send me letters. I will definitely reply. Call me every night. We can talk how your day goes and same as mine. Don't mingle with pretty girls ok? Focus on your studies. Don't get hurt! Or else I'll fly back here at Korea. Don't make me worry ok?"

 

Luhan strummers while talking. And Sehun found it cute. He giggles and patted Luhan's head.

 

"Pabo. I'll take care of myself. And I won't mingle with other girls. I have you, why would I need them? We'll talk as often as we can. Ok? I love you Luhan." He gave Luhan a reassuring smile.

 

"I love you too."

 

And for the last time, they gave each other a kiss.

 

"Bye Sehun.."

 

"Bye, Lu..."

 

 

Sehun is waving to Luhan until the thing he can only see is Luhan's silhouette. When the door closed, he sat down on the nearest bench and buried his face on his hands. He started to ask himself, how can he live without Luhan by his side? How can he live without Luhan's voice? It's getting cold, he needs Luhan's warmth. Will Luhan still remember him after years? Will he still love him? What if Luhan found someone better in China? What if he stopped contacting him? But he'll make this work. Distance won't be a hindrance for their love. He had Luhan's promise, and Luhan never broke his promise. He's counting in Luhan's words. He's in the verge of crying. 

 

He walk home, head down. He's lonely without Luhan. He's incomplete, he's empty.

 


 

A/N: Ok! Last chapter for today. I need to review for my exams tomorrow. T.T I won't be able to make an update. But I'll try. PLEASE SUPPORT MY STORY PEOPLE OF THE EARTH! Give me looooots of love. Thankyou~ :**** <3 <3 <3

 

 

Lulu seducing Sehun. LOL. HAHAHAHAHA