The Return

Promise

 

Luhan's POV

 

As I walk through the pavements, I can smell the scent of Korea. 'I missed this.' I said to myself. I'm now on my way to my new university. Where I can start again. Make good memories, meet new people and have fun. Before I arrived in my school, I stopped by in a coffee shop and ordered an Americano to relax my nerves. I'm nervous to meet my ne dorm mates. There are 11 of them. Big number right? But that makes this school special. Its exclusive for rich people. Son's and daughters of lawyers, businessmen, doctors, politicians and many more. 

 

'Welcome to SM University" I read the banner above the big tall gate.

 

I went to the service area to ask where my dorm number is.

 

"Oh Mr. Xi, welcome!"

 

"Uhm, thanks! May I know where my dorm is?"

 

"Oh! Ride the elevator, go to 12th floor, go to the East wing, room number 0112. And here is your room card. Have a nice day!"

 

I waved at her as I walk to the elevator. 'Oh, people here are nice. I think I won't have trouble living here. Fighting!' I said to myself.

 

When I found my dorm, my heart begins to pound. I don't know why but the thought of me going inside makes me nervous. 'But I need to get inside. People here are nice, they are nice. I can do this!'

 

I pressed the doorbell.

 

*ding dong*

 

The door opened. I saw a small guy around 173 cm with black hair and his eyes were big! I was jus staring at him when he decided to break the silence.

 

"Oh, so you're the new guy?" 

 

He gave me a smile that forms a heart.

 

"Oh.. oh yes."

 

"Come in, come in!"

 

As I entered the dorm, I saw five guys slouching at the living room. The room was huge, it was painted in white with black furnitures. 'I love it'

 

"So now I'll introduce everyone." The boy with the big eyes said.

 

"First of all, I'm Kyungsoo. Nice to meet you." He gave me his hand and I accepted it. He's squishy, I think I can be friends with him.

 

"I'm Luhan." I replied.

 

"This is Kai." He pointed the guy with the dark skin. And he waved at me, I waved back.

 

"That giant is Chanyeol." The big guy gave me a sheepish grin. I found it creepy, but I smiled back.

 

"That guy beside Chanyeol is Baekhyun." He smiled at me. He's cute!

 

"And can you see those two towers? The one with the dark circles is Tao, and the one beside him is Kris." They're too busy talking so I think they didn't notice Kyungsoo making an introduction.

 

We went on and I found myself standing in the kitchen with four boys staring at me.

 

"Uhmmm, Kyungsoo... is there something wrong with my face?"

 

"Oh, sorry! They're just like that when they see new people. But they're tame don't worry."  

 

He went near them and gave them a smack on their head.

 

"Yah! Stop staring at him! Pabo!"

 

"Ouch! That hurts Kyungie!" The guy with a dimple said.

 

"When did our school agreed to mix genders in dorms?" The guy with the chubby cheeks said.

 

"Ugh! Xiumin he's a guy ok?" I can see Kyungsoo rolled his eyes the he talked to 'Xiumin', right? 

 

"Ok back to business. That guy with the chubby cheeks is Xiumin." 

 

Xiumin complained why Kyungsoo called him 'The guy with the chubby cheeks'. He's insisting that he's not fat. What a funny arguement I'm witnessing now. When they noticed me laughing, they stopped and Kyungsoo went back in his introduction. He introduced the rest with some funny description like....

"That guys with shinning shimmering white skin is Suho, the one with the crooked smile is Chen, and lastly the one with droopy eyes like he's always tired is Lay." 

 

He's serious while saying those but I can't stand it and I started to laugh, and they laughed to. My other dorm mate went to the kitchen to join our conversation, and I can feel their warm welcome. All of them are nice, and funny. I can feel my tummy turning around with all the laughing we did. They asked me questions like "How can you speak well? Do you eat kimchi? Do you know someone from here? Are you familiar with Korean cultures?". Some of the questions were funny, but I managed to answer them well. The conversation went good until something clicked on my mind...

 

"I thought we're twelve in this room, where's the other one?"

 

"Ohhh, the maknae? He's having his Saturday trip with his class,  activities like clubs, tutorials, sports.. Yeah, like that." Said Suho.

 

I set aside the fact that we're incomplete and enjoyed the moment with my dorm mates. I stared at them while they laugh and talk... I can see that I'll be happy here, I can make memories with them. I'll enjoy this, and I'll do everything so that they won't leave me.

 

No one's POV

 

After waking up in the morning, he went down for breakfast with his dorm mates and headed to his class.

Before he entered the room, he saw someone a the back door of the class and he can see the body built of the guy seems familiar. He set this aside at headed to the room.

He introduced himself to the class and everybody gave him a warm welcome. Everybody likes him. The girls gave squeals and.... actually, even guys liked him. He didn't felt awkward because he's in the same class with his three dorm mates, Kai, Kyungsoo, and Baekhyun. 

 

He heard Baekyun and Kai whispering about the guy who just left the room.

 

"I think he's tired that's why he slept in Mr. Jung's class. He's not always like that." Bakehyun said.

 

"I know right. Guys and girls admires him from head to toe because of hid grades and also his good looks. Let's jus task him when we arrived at the dorm." Kai said.

 

"I think they're talking about the maknae. I'm really curious how he looks. People won't admire him from head to toe when he's not good looking right? Nah, I'll see him later so I wont make this a big deal." Luhan said to himself.

When the bell ring, people started to sort their things and head out to the cafeteria...

 

"Luhan hyung, sorry we can't come with you in the cafeteria. The dean needs our help and wee need to to his office now. You can eat by yourself right? Sorry." Kyungsoo said.

 

"Yes I can!" Luhan, replied.

 

"Ok, bye! Fighting Luhan hyung!" Baekhyun shouted along the hallway.

 

Honestly he's afraid. With the sea of people in the cafeteria, how can he eat there? And after he ordered his food, he went to the table at the corner of the room. He was startled when people started to approach him.

 

"Kyaaaaaaaa~ He's so cute!" The girl with the pink ribbon said.

 

"Uhmm.."

 

"Oppa can I eat with you?" Another girl said.

 

"Uh.."

 

"You're Luhan right? Can I join you?" The guy winked at him.

 

"Uhm, I'm sorry but I want to eat alone." Luhan said.

 

The crowd surrounding him started to disperse. Students walked away bowing their heads, and shoulders down.

 

Minutes passed another guy approached him.

 

"Ugh, another one?!" He said to himself.

 

"There's no enough tables, would you mind if I join you?" The guy said.

 

Luhan just nodded without looking. He doesn't care who is he, all he cared about is just his tummy. He's hungry...

 

While eating, he accidentally pushed the guy's juice. The juice spilled in the guy's uniform.

 

"Ahhh! What the-" The guy shouted.

 

Luhan was startled and picked some tissues and when he looked at the guy, his world stopped. His eyes widened at his sight, he can't believe it. This can't be happening....

 


A/N: Ohhh, a long chapter! :D The next chapter will be Sehun's POV and *drum rolls* their meeting. ;) Look forward to it pleeeeease? <3 <3 <3