The Bragging

Promise

No one's P.O.V

 

Luhan woke up with a warm feeling, while the sunshine poking through his skin. This is the kind of warmth where he'll be used to. Two strong arms around his torso and his face in someone's chest. He can feel the heartbeat of that someone, he can hear it shouting his name. He smiled to himself. 

 

Luhan nudged Sehun.

 

"Sehunnnie~ Wake up now."

 

"Ugh.." is the only response he recieve.

 

Sehun tightened his arms in Luhan's torso. "One more minute Love." The latter giggled at the nickname.

 

After a minute Sehun opened his eyes to see the sun radiating through the window. He kissed Luhan in the forehead and gave him a toothy smile.

 

"Goodmorning Love~"

 

"Goodmorning Sehunnie~" Luhan giggled.

 

 

 

 

They went down to the kitchen just to see their room mates ready to eat.

 

"Oh, finally! The love birds woke up." Kai groaned.

 

Kyungsoo slapped Kai's head. "Ow! That hurts Kyungie.." Kai pouted.

 

"Ugh, c'mere." Kyungsoo kissed Kai's head. "Is it better now?"

 

"Yes it is!" Kai replied with a smile.

 

Sehun and Luhan went to the table while the others are arguing about their cheesiness.

 

"Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww, please stop that guys. You're ruining the morning." Kris groaned at the view.

 

"Excuse me? You're just jealous Kris." Kai teased.

 

"No. Cheesiness is not my style. Ok?" Kris poked his cereal.

 

"Oh really? I remember you Tao's face every morning just to wake him up." 

 

"I saw that too." Sehun said while eating his omelete rice.

 

Kris glared at them, while Tao stiffened and the red on his cheeks were very visible. Everyone laughed at the sight. 

 

The kitched was filled with laughters and teasings. 'Oh, so this is one of the good memories I'll have here. What a good start.' Luhan smiled to himself. Sehun saw the latters movement. He took Luhan's right hand to his and squeezed it. Luhan knows it's an i-love-you squeez that's why he squezzed and i-love-you-too back to Sehun. 

 

 

 

Suho, Lay, Kris, and Tao headed at the faculty room for some papers they need. Chen, Xiumin, Kyungsoo, and Chanyeol headed t othe music room for the practice of their class, while Luhan, Sehun, Baekhyun, an Kai went to their classroom for their first class.

 

 

While wakling at the hallway....

 

"Sehun oppa!" A girl ran towards Sehun and held out a chocolate with a letter.

 

The four boys were shocked. At the girl's courage.

 

"P-please have a lunch with m-me." The girl said.

 

Everyone gasped at the girl's confession.

 

Sehun saw Luhan's face gloomed. 

 

"Uhm, I'm sorry but I have someone to have lunch with me." Sehun confessed.

 

"Oh, your friends? If that's the case it's ok." The girl smiled. 

 

"Yes, my friends, and.... my boyfriend." Sehun said with a smile.

 

"Ofcourse your boy-..... b-b-boyfriend?!" The girl was left moth agaped. 

 

Sehun put his arms around Luhan and kissed the top of his head and sniffed his scent saying "I love you Love." with a toothy smile.

 

Luhan didn't know how to react. If he'll be sad because of the girl, or he'll be happy because Sehun is proud to be his boyfriend. But over that, he smiled at Sehun. He's happy that Sehun is comfortable at bragging about their relationship. But one thing is worrying him. It's Sehun's fangirls. What if they do something and ruin their relationship or harm him. The fright is very visible at his face. They continued to walk to their respective classrooms before the bell rings os the ycan still chat.

 


Ok. This is a lame one. Sorry. XD HAHAHA 

Sorry for the typos and wrong grammar. Minhae~