The Long Distance Relationship

Promise

 

Sehun opened his laptop and he smiled.

 

"Luhan is online."

 

Sehun clicked Luhan's name and a window appeared. He saw Luhan.

 

"Sehun~ah... I missed you!"

 

"I miss you too Lu. How's your day?"

 

"I'm fine. I ate Chinese cuisines today. Me and my mom went shopping and we bought many cute stuffs. I want it to show you! They're so fluffy Sehun~ah!"

 

Sehun laughed at Luhan's choice of words. 

 

"You're still the same Lu. You're still into cute and sweet things."

 

"And I'm still into you Sehun~ah." Luhan felt his cheeks became warm. He stared as his keyboard.

 

"Ohhhh.. so cheesy Lu! Hahahaha!" 

 

"Don't laugh! I hate you" Luhan pouted cutely and crossed his arms on his chest.

 

Sehun was happy to see Luhan sulking, because he so ing​ adorable! No one can resist that pout. It's like when you see it you'll be covered with rainbows, unicorns, cotton candies and other sweet and fluffy things. 'You're irresistible Lu' Sehun said to himself.

 

"Awwww, is my Luhan sulking? Xiao Lu, don't be mad please? I'll send you a flying kiss. Ok?" 

 

Sehun continued to persuade Luhan. And their conversation went on. They do this as much as they could. They talk on phone, webcams, and sometimes they exchange letters. They didn't let their communication die. Love can conquer everything, even distance. Luhan and Sehun didn't mind the distance because love knows no distance.

 

They listened to each other's voice. The laugh, the sobs, the whines, everything. Never in Luhan's life he can think that he could find someone utterly and completely perfect, someone who can make him happier than he ever dreamed of, someone who can touch his heart just like Sehun. 

 

 

But, 

 

 

after two years, Sehun started to become cold. Luhan did everything he could to contact Sehun but he can't. He cried every night waiting for Sehun's messages, he stayed up all night trying to contact Sehun. He forced himself to believe that Sehun's schedule is just bulky that's why he can't contact him, or there's just a connection problem, but for three months he stopped. He's now trying to fathom the reality that Sehun stopped. Even if he's afraid, he can't do anything. He sulked for months, he can't just move on like that. Sehun is his air, his smile, his laugh, his voice, his life. And in a short moment it disappeared. He was left empty, alone.

 

He asked himself, 'Where did I go wrong? Am I too much? Why did he left me?' 

 

Many things starts to cloud on his mind. Questions that he can't answer, things that he can't do, words that he can't say. 

 

He needs his Sehun.

 

 

 


A/N: Sorry for having a short chapter. (Oh who's asking? Just talking to myelf. HAHA)