The Chance

Promise

No one's P.O.V.

"Sehun.." The tears started to fall from Luhan's eyes.

 

"Do you still love him? Do you still love me?"

 

Now everyone is dumbfounded. Their eyes are widened. Sehun is just staring at Luhan who is playing with the hem of his shirt. Everybody can feel the intense atmosphere. 

 

"O-okay, what's happening now? I'm litteraly getting crazy guys." Kris said.

 

"Okay. I think the party is over, and I also think that I'm realizing what's happening now right Kyungsoo?" Suho smirked at Kyungsoo.

 

"I think so too." Kyungsoo said smiling.

 

"Ok guys, help me fix our mess. And Luhan and Sehun.." Luhan and Sehun turn their heads to Suho wile gaping. "Go to your room and fix your own mess. Another thing Lay, you'll sleep in my room tonight. We have something to discuss. Ok?" Lay groaned. He hates sleeping with Suho because he's so booooooring. Like, SOOO BOOORING!

 

Luhan and Sehun stood up and went to their room.

 

Kyungsoo nudged Suho and whispered "I think we'll have a couple tomorrow. What do you think?"

 

"Let's wait." Suho said smiling.

 

Baekhyun and Tao stared at the two. 

 

"Yah! What are you talking about?! Why won't you tell us what's going on!?" Baekyun shouted from the kitchen.

 

"Just see it yourself Baek!" Kyungsoo and Suho chorused. They looked at eachother and giggled.

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan sat on his bed and stared at the floor. Sehun closed the door. By the click of the door, Luhan flinched. He litteraly wanted to fly out of the room because the awkward silence is suffocating him. Sehun sensed what Luhan feels...

 

"So.." Sehun started. "What?"

 

"What, what?" Luhan responded.

 

"Ok. Ugh.." Sehun kneeled in front of Luhan, and he held the latter's both hands. "I know I'm a pabo, I know I'm a bad person and you probablly hate me right know, but let me tell you Lu, I still love you. I still love you very much. Not lesser but greater than before. If you want you can slap me, punch me, kick me, or do anything you want. Release you anger. I deserve such pain. I'm sorry Lu, I'm very very sorry. Now that I answered your question a while ago. Can you please answer mine? Lu, can you give me another chance? Can we work things out? Lu... do you still love me?"

 

A moment of silence. Sehun felt a prick on his heart. Luhan didn't answer. Sehun started to get up but he felt a hand gripped his wrist. And the next thing he felt was a soft lips on his.

 

Luhan wrapped his arms on Sehun's neck to deepen the kiss. Sehun didn't know what to do until he felt luhan tugged his hair to get his attention.

 

'Oh, his lips... h-his lips are on mine.' Sehun said to himself.

 

After talking to himself and trying to figure out what really is happening, he responded to the kiss. He wraped his arms on Luhan's waist and pulled him closer.

 

Luhan smiled at their kiss. And when Sehun felt it, he whispered 'I love you's, 'I'm sorry's and 'I miss you's in their kiss. He missed this, he missed his lips on his, he missed his voice, he missed his warmth, he missed han hand touching him, he missed his everything.

 

They both pulled back to get some air.

 

"D-did that answer m-my question Sehunnie?" Luhan stared again on the floor because he felt the heat running on his cheeks, and he's sure that he's red as tomato at this moment.

 

Sehun grabbed his chin and lifted his face. "Yes you do Lulu. Yes you do." Sehun said while smiling at his one and only love.

 

"I'll cherish this chance you gave me. I will. Just trust me ok? I'll make you happy. I'll protect you. We'll make everyone jelaous. I'll bring you to the park to play just like when we were kids. We'll run to the rain just like when we were on highschool. Tell me what you want and I'll give everything to you. I'll love you tonight, tomorrow, and in the future. I love you Lu. I love you so much." Sehun panted between the words. He's scared that Luhan won't believe him that's why he's nervous while declaring his love-speech-confession to his dearest Lulu.

 

"I love you too Sehunnie" Luhan tipped toed and kissed his Sehunnie's lips.

 

 

 

 

They cuddle at Sehun's bed, while they reminisce the old days. Sehun is now happy that he can finally see love and happiness in Luhan's eyes. Not like at their meeting in the school cafeteria where he saw how scared Luhan to see him again. He swear to himself, that Luhan's scared look will forever haunt him if this didn't happen. He'll live in remorse. Thank God that Luhan gave him a second chance.

 

"Lulu, your laugh is music to my ears." Sehun kissed Luhan's head.

 

"Sehunnie~ your smile, they make me love you more." Luhan giggled at his cheesy confesion.

 

They stayed like that, Luhan in Sehun's arms while the moonlight from the window beside their bed provides light on their room.They spent their night with giggles and smile.

This is another start of their so-called forever.

 


 

Okay so I ended up updating after 2 months. I'm very sorry. I didn't forsee that my schedule in school will be that tight. But now that I'm on my vacation, I'll try my best to update atleast twice or once a week. I'm just waiting for the ideas to pop up in my head. HAHAHA. So this is it. :) See you on my next update!