The Reveal

Promise

Sehun's POV

 

Can someone tell me how to get rid with these kind of people? They're too annoying. I wouldn't let me surrounded by them if its not for my grades. He sighed.

 

I choose to sit at the back, ofcourse to avoid those annoying people. I don't want to be surrounded by many people, I just want peace, and convenience. 'If he's just here by my side, If he just did not left me I probably won't have this kind of temper." I buried my face into my hands and suppressing my tears. I'm starting to remember him again, I don't want people to see me weak, I must resist this.

 

 

After a week we went back and I headed straight to school. Hoping this would be a good day but it's not. Early in the morning I didn't realized, I slept while my teacher is discussing something I don't know what is it but it's freaking boring. Then he scolded me and sent me out. What a good thing to start my beautiful day. I stomped my feet while leaving the room, lowering my head so that my classmates won't see my smug face.

 

I went to the field and sat on the bleachers. I didn't realized I slept. Again, yeah. It's just I'm tired. This would probably my worst nightmare I guess.

 

I saw him, with a man. He's tall, lean, slender, and his arm was hanging in Lu's shoulder. I'm just standing there in their front watching them. I can't move, I'm frozen. I guess their oblivious that I'm here because they won't do this while people are watching them. I know Lu, unless he changed. He kissed Lu, and he giggled. My eyes started to get wet, my heart was pounding. The pain was too much, I can't handle. I fell on the floor and curled up like a ball. All I can hear is their laugh, giggles, sweet talks, and I can't handle it. Every words clogged my airway and I can't breath. My eyes started to sting. I felt a loud thud and my back hurts.

 

*thud thud thud*

 

I stood up and found myself lying at the field, I guess I fell down from the bleachers. I wiped the droplets of sweat running through my forehead.

 

"I guess I it's just a dream. I really hope so." And I felt the tears streaming down my cheeks. "I should've be strong not a coward, I should've trust his words. I'm now a disgusting person. Will he still come back to me? Will he still love me? Because me, I can't move on; as if my life depends on him. I need him to breath, I need him to suppress this sorrow."

 

I wiped away the tears and stood up. I checked my watch. "I've been sleeping for two hours. I guess time flies so fast, that he forgets me easily and now I'm here alo-... Wait. What am I talking about? Seriously Oh Sehun, you've been so melodramatic. Ugh." I was talking to myself while walking to the canteen, and I don't care when people give me stares I seriously don't give a . 

 

When I arrived at the cafeteria, the line was dispersed and the tables were all occupied and the only table that I can fit in is my friend's table. The table consist of Suho, Kris, Tao, Chanyeol, Xiumin, Chen, and Lay hyung. But I don't want to join them because I'm sure they'll shower me questions because of my bloodshot eyes. Then I guess I don't have a choice? 

 

I went to a table where a boy with a dark hair sits alone and as I can see he's to engrossed with his noodles. I approached him and asked him if I can join him.

"There's no enough tables, would you mind if I join you?" 

 

He didn't game me a look but he nodded. Then I sat in the chair opposite to him.

 

I his face frame and it's very familiar, then I started eating but occasionally I steal glances over him. I just feel like, he's someone I know. And my heart beats faster than normal. Then suddenly... another thing that pile up in my good things for my good day list. 

 

"Ahhh! What the-" I shouted. 

 

I looked at him and he's definitely startled. He began getting tissues and as wipe my shirt I felt that he's staring at me. Then I saw him, mouth agape. I stayed still. I know him. That soft locks of hair, that kissable small lips, that long eyelashes, that honey doe like eyes; they were once mine. Then with a second, he left. I'm still frozen, I'm just left alone with curious and concerned stares from the people at the cafeteria. 

 

I'm hundred percent sure that my heart skipped a beat. It's him, Luhan. I can't move, "What will I do? Should I run after him? Should I chase him? No.. Yes.. No.. Yes.. Argh!"

 

My hyungs ran to me and tapped my cheeks lightly.

 

"Sehun, are you alright? You look pale! Ohmy gosh, what's the problem?" Suho hyung panted.

 

"...."

 

"Maknae!? Yah! Are you ok?" Xiumin hyung scolded.

 

"Uhhh.." I stared at them. "Hyung can I go home? I need rest."

 

Suho hyung accompanied me through the dorm and set my bed. He put medicines at the nightstand beside me and left me. I was in deep thought. 

 

"Luhan was here. He's back." 

 

The tears streamed down my face as I try to remember his face.

 

"He definetly hate me. I'm all ruined."

 

I grabbed his picture at my drawer and traced his facial features. I hugged the picture as if my life depends on it. 

 

"I missed you. I ing missed you. I love you so much. I still love you and it hurts." 

 

The tears wont stop. I slept with dry tear marks on my face, eyes swollen and tired. emotionally at physically tired.