Love Fight

Lovers Vs. Wedded

Changmin walked to Jessica's house to pick her up for school. He phoned her to get down quickly so that they can get to school early. Minutes later, Jessica
came down with a bubbly personality.

"Hey baby, good morning!" she called, waving her hands and leaning in to kiss Changmin on the cheeks.

He smiled and hugged her waist. "Good morning to you too. How's your life?"

Jessica made a confused face. "What do you mean?"

"Uh nothing. Just asking if you love your life," he replied, shaking off his thoughts about his early marriage.

"Of course I love my life, it's because I know I'll get to spend the rest of my life with you baby," she said sweetly, clinging onto his arms. Changmin
coughed up.

'Gosh, how am I suppose to tell her?' he thought but decided he wouldn't tell her today.

"Oppa, why are you sooo quiet today? You would usually be so bubbly and talking talking talking," Jessica said.

"Oppa is just tired," he answered, forcing out a smile.

"Alright, I will help you not get tired today," she said.

Changmin laughed. "How?"

"Like this," she said and pulled him in for a passionate kiss. "Remember baby, I love you." Her words somehow haunted him but it made him feel good.

"Me too Sica, love you. I feel much better now," he replied and they continued walking to school.

`

"Cutie, come here," Jaejoong called for Sunny with his open arms. Sunny grinned and ran into him as he hugged her in his embrace.

They swayed from side to side as they had their sweet talk before class. "Oppa, I missed you."

Jaejoong kissed her nose. "I know cutie. I miss my little girl too." Sunny giggled and she interlocked her hands with his.

"Let's go to class," she said. Yesterday, she had decided to keep her marriage away from Jaejoong.

"Okay, come on," he replied and pulled her into the room.

Inside the classroom, Changmin and Jessica sat together at the back of the class, talking and touching each other. Before the big announcement yesterday,
Changmin and Sunny didn't even know each other that well since they were busy with their own lovers.

As Jaejoong and Sunny walked into the room, everyone was acting normal, except for- Changmin. He eyed at Jaejoong- his wife-to-be's boyfriend.

Jessica waved at his face. "Baby, what's wrong?"

Changmin blinked his eyes and looked back at Jessica. "Nothing, really. Let's talk about what we could eat at lunch today."

"Hmm...I could share you my sushi rolls my mom made for me today. You like them don't you? Or we could buy some more lunch from the cafeteria," she suggested
to her boyfriend who loves food. She normally doesn't eat much but ever since Changmin became her boyfriend, she had started to love eating food too. And she
knew everything about what he likes and dislikes. She didn't have to know a lot about his dislikes because Changmin ate almost EVERYTHING.

"We can do both right?" he asked. Jessica smiled.

"Of course baby," she answered.

Even though Changmin knew that Sunny existed in the room, Sunny did not. She continued babbling about with Jaejoong, even when the teacher arrived.

"Ahem..ahem. The teacher is already here and some people are so talkative, so disrespectful," Changmin said above his normal talking voice.

Sunny turned to the voice that sounded familiar and so annoying. It was Changmin. "Some people are SO nosy and want to bother with other's business," she
shot back with the same tone.

Now the conversation had started and everyone's attention was on them.

"Gosh, some people are so annoying," he said and shook his head from side to side.

Sunny got angry, he was embarrassing her in front of the whole class. "YAH SHIM CHANGMIN! SHUT UP!" she shouted, standing up from the chair.

"Baby, does that loud girl know you?" Jessica asked Changmin in a whisper.

"Cutie, how did you know that guy? Calm down baby," Jaejoong said as he pulled Sunny down. He then turned to Changmin.

"Hey you! Stop bothering my girl. Or else," he threatened.

Changmin widened his eyes and stared at him. Jessica noticed his anger and stood up instead of letting him fight with Jaejoong.

"Yah you! Don't blame my boyfriend for everything. Mind your own business!" she shot back.

Changmin and Sunny were watching their lovers fighting for them. Jaejoong got annoyed with Jessica and was about to walk up to both of them and shout but
Sunny stood up and pulled him to her.

"Jae, don't bother," she softly said and turned to the other two. "YAH YOU GIRL! Don't shout at Jae like that!"

"LEE SUNNY! How dare you shout at Sica like that!?" Changmin stood up for his girl. The show had finally began. All four were standing up and the fight that
had been started by Changmin had been followed by Sunny, Jaejoong and Jessica.

They had some more minutes of word wars until the teacher banged the books on the whiteboard three times.

"SHIM CHANGMIN, LEE SUNNY, KIM JAEJOONG, JESSICA JUNG, OUTSIDE, RIGHT NOW!" the teacher shouted.

The four walked out of the classroom and prepared for doom. The teacher punished them for a detention after school to clean the classroom. They had to obey
and quietly walked back into class. Everyone laughed at them and they were known as the I'LL KILL YOU IF YOU TOUCH MY BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND COUPLE from then
on.

`

School finished quickly and the two couples tried as much as the other one did to avoid each other. Changmin was about to walk out of the gates with Jessica
when his phone rang.

"Hello?" he answered.

"Honey! It's mom. Is little Sunny there with you?" Mrs. Shim asked.

"No," he answered.

"Well, go call her! We are going to try out for wedding dresses and coats for you and Sunny. Mommy will send a car at your school gate in a few minutes, be
sure she's with you! I won't be there because I have a date with daddy!" his mom said and hang up.

"Date with daddy?? How old are they?" Changmin murmured. And how the hell is he supposed to go try out wedding attire with that Sunny?

"Who was that?" Jessica asked.

"It was mom, she had something for me to do. Can you go home today by yourself?" he said, head looking around for the jumpy Sunny.

Jessica thought for a while. "Sure, do you have somewhere to go?"

"Yea, I'll see you tomorrow then. I'll call you tonight!" he said as Jessica started walking away. He waved at her, smiling and she waved back.

"Where is that girl?" Changmin said to himself. He then saw a short little bouncy creature clinging onto a tall guy. From the view, he knew that it was Sunny
right at the point.

He walked up to her and pulled her away from Jaejoong. "Yah!" Jaejoong called but the two had walked out far away from him.

"SHIM CHANGMIN, what are you doing to me!?" Sunny screamed.

"SHhhhh....! I'm not going to you!" he said.

"Who said about ?" she shouted.

Changmin closed with his palm. "Shut up!" Sunny bit his palm and he screamed.

"You don't need to touch me," she said, with hands on her hips. For a moment, Changmin thought she was very cute.

"Okay okay. I need to tell you something. It's not from me but from my mom. She said we need to go try out for wedding attire right now. There's a car waiting outside," he said, rubbing his hand.

Sunny noticed that she had gone too far in making a red mark on his palm and went up to him. "Sorry, does it hurt? Let me see it," she said, reaching out for his hand. He showed her the mark.

She held his hands and pulled it to the front of . She blew on the mark and rubbed it softly. "Really sorry," she said softly and looked up into his deer like eyes for the very first time. He did the same and they stared at each other.

Both Jessica and Jaejoong came back into their minds and they broke the contact. "Let's go now. The driver's waiting," Changmin said and pulled Sunny to the black car by the wrist. They all forgot about Jaejoong, who was near the gate, watching the whole thing happen.

On the car, they sat from window to window, keeping a huge distance from each other. They were awestruck from what happened just now. There was something special between the two...but they didn't notice it, not now.

After a few minutes of the drive, they arrived at a grand place called, "FOREVER LOVE Wedding Attire".

"Come on," Changmin called and got out of the car and Sunny followed inside.