Wedding Announcement

Lovers Vs. Wedded

"CHANGMIN!" Mrs. Shim called from downstairs. He was in his room, talking on the phone with his one and only girlfriend, Jessica. He didn't hear his mom calling for him.

"Of course, I love you," he said sweetly with eyes shining brightly. He smiled when Jessica said the same thing back to him.

After he hang up the phone he lied on the bed, thinking about Jessica when he suddenly heard footsteps coming towards his room.

"Changmin, come downstairs, your dad and I have something to talk to you about," his mom said from outside.

"Alright, I'm coming," he called back as he tidied up his clothes since he'll be talking to his dad.

He walked down the wide and long staircase and to the living room where his dad was sitting on the huge sofa.

"What is it dad?" he asked.

His dad smiled and motioned him to sit. "I have big news for you Changmin."

"What kind of big news?" he asked, seating himself.

"Well, it might change your life, you know?" his mom said.

"It better not be about keeping me on a diet. You know I have to eat 5 bowls of rice every day. I need a lot of energy since it's my first year of highs school," he said innocently.

His parents laughed at his childishness. Changmin gave them the 'what?' look.

"Min-ah, it's not about your diet. It's about marriage, dear," his mom said sweetly.

"MARRIAGE?" he shouted, jumping out of his seat.

"Calm down, I'm gonna tell this to you slowly. Just listen," his dad said calmly.

"Okay....okay," Changmin replied as he took in deep breaths.

"We are very close with Mr.Lee's family, you know right? Even though his daughter and you don't really know each other, the parents are very close. Since we are so close in relationship, we have decided to wed their daughter Lee Sunny with you, Shim Changmin. They will be arriving here in no time to talk about the matter with you kids," his dad said with a serious face.

"WHAT?! I'm still in 9th grade and I'm suppose to get married?" Changmin shouted with a mad look on his face.

"Is there a problem? We just want our family ties to get stronger and I'm sure you're gonna fall in love with that girl. She is quite sweet and very cute," his mom said.

"But I have a GIRLFRIEND!" he shot back.

"What girlfriend? You mean that Jessica Jung girl who always come to our house on weekends?" Mrs. Shim said.

"She's not 'that' Jessica Jung mom, she's JESSICA JUNG. And we love each other," he complained.

His parents laughed at him again. "You two probably just like each other, not real love."

"It is REAL love. I won't ever accept this marriage," he said.

Just then, a maid came in and bowed to them. "Master, there are some guests waiting outside. They say they are here to discuss something and that they are the Lee family."

"Looks like they are here already. Let them in," Mr. Shim ordered. The maid nodded and in came the Lee family of three.

Mr. Lee, Mrs. Lee and young Miss Lee came walking in. Mr. and Mrs. Shim got up to greet them and eyed at Changmin to do the same.

"Hello hello, welcome," Mr. Shim greeted and motioned them to sit down.

"Ahh, so this is your handsome son," Mr. Lee said and Sunny, his daughter glared at Changmin. He glared back, scaring the hell out of her.

The parents talked and talked while the son and the daughter dozed off since they were nowhere near interested in this topic. They both had their own lovers, what's there to talk about?

"Sunny! Changmin! Wake up!" their parents called and they both got startled by the call.

"Uh?" "Huh?" "What?" they murmured.

Their parents smiled and grinned at them. "YOU TWO ARE GETTING MARRIED NEXT WEEKEND! CONGRATULATIONS!!"

Both Sunny and Changmin jumped up from their seats and shouted, "WHAT THE HELL!? REALLY?!"

"Yes kids, you two are getting married. But for now, just go to school and enjoy your singles lives, okay? Ahaha, I feel so happy for you two," Mrs. Lee said excitedly.

"And the good thing is you two will start off way earlier than all the other couples, isn't that just awesome?" Mrs. Shim added.

"By starting off earlier, do you mean having BABIES??" Changmin asked.

"No dear, you two will live in the same room but with different beds. We don't want anything to happen yet at this young age," Mrs. Lee said, grinning so wide, she seemed to be really happy about this arrangement.

Changmin stared at Sunny and widened his eyes. She did the same.

"AAHHHHHH!!!!!!!" they both shouted.

Their parents looked at them and laughed! "AHAHAHAHA AHAHAH!" What silly parents.

The two kids who knew nothing about marriage and the real reason why their parents were laughing just stared at them with unbelieving looks. 'Are they crazy??' they thought.

Changmin pulled Sunny by the arm and lead her to his room so that he could talk with her in private.

"Yahh! It hurts you know?! Stop pulling my arm or I'll call Jaejoong oppa!" Sunny screamed. Changmin let go of her arm and closed the door.

"I don't care whoever you call. What I care about is that I DON'T WANT TO MARRY YOU!" Changmin said into her face. He was so childish.

"Hmph! You think I want to marry you too? I have a boyfriend who loves me a lot and protects me. You don't even look like you could love someone or even protect them! You're just a noisy kid!" she shouted back at him.

Changmin's anger was rose real high. "I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND TOO!" he shouted.

"KIDS! WE KNOW YOU LOVE EACH OTHER, BUT YOU DON'T NEED TO SHOUT IN THERE!" the parents called from downstairs.

Both of them calmed down and finally Sunny took a deep breath and said, "Okay, I have no clue how to oppose this marriage. So we'll just go along with it. But here's the deal. I will marry you and you will marry me. We will act cool and love each other like HELL in front of our silly parents. But when we're alone, we're strangers."

"Deal. And no touching or nosing around private stuff. You are a nobody at school to me okay? I have my own relationship you know?" Changmin added.

"Like I want Jaejoong oppa to notice you," Sunny said.

"Jaejoong Jaejoong Jaejoong! All I hear is Jaejoong. Stop talking about him. You're getting annoying," Changmin retorted.

"SO DEAL OR NO DEAL?" Sunny asked.

"I told you! DEAL!" he shot back and they linked their pinkies.

"KIDS! DINNER'S READY!" their parents called.

They both stomped downstairs, keeping a huge distance between them. But as soon as they got into their parents' view, they grinned sheepishly.

`