He Likes Pink?

Lovers Vs. Wedded

"You look very pretty dear," Mrs. Shim praised Sunny who was sitting in a wedding dress in front of the mirror.

"Thank you omoni," Sunny replied with a fake smile and then frowned.

Just then her cell phone rang.

"Hello?" she answered.

"Baby? Oppa is waiting outside, so don't be scared okay?" Jaejoong said.

"Oppa...I don't want to get married," she said.

"I don't want you to either. But hey, you two won't really be together right? You'll be with me even after the wedding. It's just like the old days," he
said with a heavy heart.

"Okay, promise me you won't leave me alone okay?"

"I promise. And you, promise me you won't go away with that Shim Changmin and leave me behind," Jaejoong teased.

"Of course not. Only you. I love you," she said.

"I love you too," he said and hung up.

"Sunny, it's time," the wedding planner came into the room.

She reluctantly stood up and went outside to her dad.

"My daughter looks so pretty today," Mr. Lee said.

She smiled and slid her arm into her dad's and walked down the aisle.

Wedding music played as everyone's eyes fell on the young and beautiful bride. Gasps were heard on how pretty she looked.

"Pffhh...what are they so 'WOW' at?" Changmin mumbled and looked up. His jaws dropped to the ground. With his golf ball like eyes, he trailed her down the
aisle.

'She is so pretty and cute,' he thought and smiled then slapped himself mentally.

Sunny finally came up to the raised platform. The father said his usual blessings.

"Will you Shim Changmin take Lee Sunny as your wife and care for her forever?"

"I do" he said boldly.

"And do you, Lee Sunny take Shim Changmin as your husband and cherish him and be by his side forever?"

Sunny looked around in the crowd and saw Jaejoong. His face was sad but as soon as he saw Sunny's gaze, he lit up his face and smiled at her. "Do it for
me," he mouthed.

"I .. do," she said with her voice shaking.

"Ahh..now you may kiss the bride," the father said.

Changmin leaned in and lightly kissed Sunny's little lips. As he did this, both felt a shock in their bodies. Everyone clapped.

"It should be me up there," Jessica mumbled in the corner of the church.

The newly wedded couple walked down the aisle arm in arm, both smiling for no reason.

After the Wedding was the Wedding Reception.

Sunny was dressed in a dark blue strapless dress while Changmin was in a blue dress shirt and pants. They walked hand in hand, smiling and greeting their
parents' guests. When they got to their friends' tables, they were teasing them like hell. They both got annoyed and went to other tables.

Everyone was happy, except one table. At that table, sat Jaejoong and Jessica, side by side, but not talking.

They went to the table and Changmin wanted to let go of Sunny's hands but he told himself not to. It was their wedding night and they should at least look
happy.

"Jaejoong!" "Jessica!" they both called.

"Changmin" "Sunny" the two replied.

Changmin pulled Sunny up to Jessica and whispered in her ears, "This is just for tonight. I'm all yours tomorrow, baby." He smiled at her and suddenly felt
a great pull from Sunny.

"Oppa, your tie is crooked," she said and purposely acted in front of Changmin. "Let's go on a date tomorrow!" She was again pulled away by him.

"There are other guests here too. You can't just spend a long time on each guest," he said.

"As if you didn't do the same," she said.

They arrived at their parents' table and smiled at them, giving them their best.

"Wahh...such a cute couple. I hope you guys have fun on your honeymoon," Mr. Lee said.

"What?!" they both shouted.

"Hahaha..just kidding. You have school on Monday and weeks after that so we planned it on your Summer Break. It'll be like a little vacation for the two of
you," he said.

They felt relieved that it wasn't too soon.

They later went to their own table and started eating. Just then, Junsu, one of Changmin's friends went up to the stage.

"IN REQUEST OF BOTH CHANGMIN AND SUNNY'S FRIENDS, WE WANT THE WEDDED TO SING A SONG AND KISS IN THE END!" he shouted with his squeaky high pitched voice.

Changmin almost choked on his meatball. Sunny coughed on her punch.

The crowd cheered. Changmin took Sunny by the hand and lead her up the stage. "Let's sing 'Scars Deeper than Love'. I heard you sing that before."

"But I only sing it with Jae," she protested.

"I'm not that guy and you're still singing with me," he said.

They sang their son and from time to time, their eyes met and they felt as if they were really in love with each other. They slowly came closer and closer
to each other and when the song ended, Changmin leaned in and kissed Sunny's lips.

Sunny was shocked but she didn't care at that time. She wanted to be kissed by Changmin. Everyone cheered and shouted on how cute they looked.

They bowed and Changmin lead Sunny down the stage. "I did that because they wanted us to kiss. It's not because I wanted to."

"Like I want to be kissed by you."

"Haha...You closed your eyes! I saw that!" he teased.

"Pff..who kisses with their eyes open?" she fought back.

Jaejoong and Jessica's eyes were wide open as they stared at the two.

"Yah, we need to do something with your guy," Jaejoong told her.

"What my guy? Your b*** wanted to kiss my Min too!" Jessica said.

"Okay okay, let's not fight here okay? We need to be tough at this kind of time," he said, thinking hard.

"We need to do something to them. We can't just let them fall in love, can we?" she asked.

"No, we can't."

```

On the car back to their new home.

Their phones rang.

"Hello?" "Hello?"

"Tomorrow?" "What time?"

"Okay!" "I'll be waiting!"

They hung up at the same time, smiling foolishly and turned around to face each other.

"What?" Changmin asked.

"What?" she answered back.

"Stop annoying me," he said and got out of the car that just parked in front of their house.

They got into the house and saw that it was the perfect size for them.

"I think the blue one's your room. The pink one is mine," Changmin said.

"EHHH!? What?" Sunny asked, confused.

"I like pink color, now go to your blue room!" he said and pushed her in.

"So weird and so gay," she said.

"I heard that," he shouted back.

The real reason for Changmin to choose pink was because it was Jessica's favorite color. How childish can he get?

That night, they slept separately and didn't talk to each other.