3 Rules

Lovers Vs. Wedded

"Tell us exactly what is going on," Jaejoong walked in with Jessica into the clinic.

Sunny was on sitting on the bed while Changmin was kind of massaging her ankles.

Jessica stood next to Jaejoong and glared at her.

"Oppa, why are you doing this to me?" Jessica asked. Changmin stood up and held her hands.

"Sica, let me explain-" he was cut off by her.

"Why didn't you tell me you were getting married? I am your girlfriend, I have the right to know," she said.

"It wasn't my decision to make, I was forced to be like this. You think I want to marry her and leave you?" he said. Jaejoong cleared his throat to remind him that he's still there.

"I still don't understand," she said.

Sunny got up from the bed and said, "Let me explain, ahh!" She fell but a pair of arms caught her-Changmin's. She thought it was Jaejoong but no, it wasn't.

"Are you okay?" he asked. Jaejoong rushed up to her and shoved him away.

"Baby, should I carry you? You wanna sit on my lap?" Jaejoong asked and pulled her onto him.

Jessica grabbed her man and sat him next to her. "Oppa, tell me every single thing."

Sunny and Changmin sighed and told them everything from their first meeting to the photo shoots. But they didn't talk about their own feelings towards each other.

"But you guys still love us right?" Jaejoong asked. "Baby, you love me right? Even though you're married to him, you're still mine, right?" Sunny nodded and kissed his cheek.

Changmin tightened his grip on Jessica, reassuring her that he still loves her.

"I don't like this at all. This is not fair to Jaejoong and me!" she complained.

"Jessica, I can't oppose to this thing. In fact, it's all set up right now, there's no turning back," he said. Jessica slumped onto his shoulders.

"OOpppaaa!!!" she whined and pouted. Changmin bent down his head and kissed her pouting lips, which shut her up. The two shared a long passionate kiss after that.

While watching the other two kiss, deep inside Sunny, she felt as if her heart got stabbed right in the middle.

Jaejoong noticed the sadness on her face and pulled her face to kiss her softly. Her feelings towards him flowed back into her and she kissed back happily.

After their kisses, they made up 3 rules.

1. Jaejoong and Jessica have every right to kiss, hug or anything they want to do with Sunny and Changmin after their marriage.

2. Their relationships will still go on until one falls out of love with the other one.

3. Even though Changmin and Sunny are married, Jaejoong and Jessica will not look at them as a married couple.

Changmin and Sunny both felt something was wrong with the rules but they did not say anything.

Jaejoong and Jessica were all smiles as they looked at their lovers, not knowing that they have just created a battle between the two sides-them, the lovers and the two, the wedded.

`