The Whole School Knows

Lovers Vs. Wedded

Days went by as usual until the Wednesday before the wedding.

Changmin and Jessica, Sunny and Jaejoong walked into their class like any other day and the teacher popped up right in front of them and hugged Changmin and Sunny.

"Congratulations guys! I'll totally be coming!" she said and walked away.

Jessica and Jaejoong looked confused and were left out while Sunny and Changmin knew exactly what the teacher was talking about.

"Baby, what did she mean by that?" Jaejoong whispered to her. Sunny shook her head and just smiled.

"I don't know Jae, let's go," she said and pushed him to the desks.

Before Jessica could even ask anything, Changmin pulled her to the seats and the bell rang.

The teacher read the morning announcements off the computer. "Listen class, we have a very important announcement today!" she shouted and got everyone's attention.

"First of all, girls' soccer will have their first training on Tuesday, be there on time.
...
...
And last but not least, we have a HUGE announcement to make. Shim Changmin and Sunny Lee from 9B will be getting married this Sunday at the Grand Royal Park at 6 PM. Everyone is invited!!" the teacher literally shouted the last announcement.

"

Changmin and Sunny's eyes grew wide and both of them stood up. "That's not true!" they shouted.

The whole class turned to look at them with their shocked faces.

"It is true, your parents told the school to put this on the announcements," the teacher said it as a matter of fact. "And if you kids don't believe it, come look for yourself." The teacher turned the computer and there on the screen was one of the pictures of the photo shoot.

Everyone whooed and wowed.

"No, no, we're not getting married," Sunny rejected. The class laughed without believing them.

"Sunny and Min are getting married, Sunny and Min are getting married," they teased and laughed--immature ninth graders.

Sunny kept on saying it's not true until an angry voice spoke up.

"YAH EVERYONE! STOP TEASING SUNNY AND ME! WE are GETTING MARRIED, OKAY? YOU GUYS WANT TO HEAR THAT RIGHT? WE ARE GETTING MARRIED!" Changmin shouted with his veins popping out of his neck. He then stomped away and out of the room.

"Oh shoot," Sunny mumbled and followed him outside.

"Changmin!" her voice trailed off.

"OOOoooooo...." the class noticed a connection.

Changmin was roaming down the hallways while Sunny was running to catch up.

"CHANGMIN!" she shouted again and ran as fast as she could. Her footsteps could be heard but Changmin didn't care about her.

He stopped when he heard a loud scream and a thump. He turned around to see Sunny on the floor, sobbing quietly.

"Aishhh," he said and walked to her. "Yah, what happened?"

She didn't reply and scrunched up, holding her ankle. Changmin bent down to look at her feet. He touched her ankle lightly and she screamed.

"You twisted it, I think," he said. He then picked her up in his arms and stood up.

"What are you doing?" Sunny asked.

"What do you think?" he said.

"Throwing me away?" she answered, still scared after his blow in the classroom.

"No, stupid, taking you to the nurse," he said and walked to the clinic.

`