I Can't Fall For You

Lovers Vs. Wedded

'I will not say anything to Jae oppa about this marriage,' Sunny vowed to herself.

'Jessica will know nothing about this marriage until I divorce that Sunny,' Changmin thought before he went to sleep that night.

`

School was crazy enough for a ninth grader but this wedding arrangement and the photo shoot, was way overboard. As usual, Changmin's black car was waiting outside the school gates to pick them up for the photo shoot.

"Jae oppa, I have to go now," Sunny said, getting up from Jaejoong's laps. He wouldn't let go of her waist.

"Why baby? I want to spend more time with you," he said.

"No, I have something important to do afterschool," she answered. Jaejoong smirked.

"With that Shim guy?" he asked.

Sunny paused. "No."

"Okay, call me later, alright?" he said, kissing her round cheeks.

"Okay oppa, love you!" she said as she hugged his waist.

"Love you too, bye," Jaejoong replied and off went little Sunny.

`

"Sica, I have to go somewhere today," Changmin said as they were walking to the gates, holding her hands.

"Again?" she asked, looking up to him. He nodded.

"Hmph, you don't want to be with me?" she asked.

"No, it's not like that. This is something my mom wants me to do," he replied. Jessica made a blowfish face Changmin popped it with his finger.

"I love you," he said, pinching her jawline.

Jessica squeezed his hands. "Love you too oppa."

He waved goodbye and stepped into the black car. Jessica was looking at him when she saw Sunny walk to the other side of the car and got in.

"What the heck?" she said out loud. Before she could question him anything, the car took off.

Jessica stood with hands on her hips. She then felt a hand on her shoulder.

"Mysterious isn't it?" Jaejoong said. She turned around and jumped.

Holding her chest, "Omo, you scared me!"

"Mysterious isn't it?" he said again.

It took Jessica for a while to get what he was saying. "You mean Min oppa and that Sunny?"

"Yah watch your mouth," he said. "I saw them yesterday too."

"What? Oppa and Sunny were together yesterday too?" she asked. Jaejoong nodded.

"What is she trying to do to him?" she said.

"Sunny is not like that, don't worry, she loves me," Jaejoong said.

"But why were they going together and where?" she asked. He shook his head.

"How can I know?" he said and walked away.

`

Changmin and Sunny were sent to a photo studio where everyone was there. Makeup artists, stylists and designers were all there. When Mrs. Shim does it, she does it BIG.

"Omo! They are here now!" the stylists murmured amongst themselves. They all crowded around the two as if they were celebrities.

"Just like she said, they're so cute!"

"Wow, the photos will look really good!"

"I can't wait to style them!"

"I want a picture with them!"

"Hello hello! Welcome, you two must have had a hard day at school right?" Mrs. Choi asked.

They nodded yes. "Well, let's ease off the stress with this shoot. Girls and guys, get them ready!" Mrs. Choi ordered. All the stylists hustled about from here to there.

A group pulled Sunny to the left side of the room while other group took Changmin to the opposite side. Changmin was ready and all dressed up in 30 minutes when it took an hour for Sunny.

The theme of the photo shoot was young love in the autumn. Sunny came out with a side bang and shiny wavy hair. With soft pink lipstick on and heavy makeup, Changmin couldn't take his eyes off her.

'Jessica, you're taken by Jessica,' he said to himself. He was wearing a light brown suit while Sunny wore a light autumn color strapless dress.

Everyone cheered as they stood side by side. "You two look amazing, as always," Mrs. Choi said.

"Okay, let's starting shooting!" The background was set along with the theme too.

The photo shoot started and everyone got bored--there were no interactions with the two! All they did was stand 2 feet apart from each other and frowned at the camera man.

"If this goes on, we won't stop until it is perfect," Mrs. Choi said sternly.

"Please cooperate kids, we've worked hard for everything. You just need to smile and act like a couple," the camera man said.

Thinking about what Mrs. Choi had just said, they changed their attitude and started smiling.

"Yea..that's more like it!" the camera man said. "Changmin, can you hold Sunny's waist and look into her eyes and Sunny do the same?"

They hesitated but Mrs. Choi glared at them. Changmin quickly grabbed Sunny's waist and pulled her to him and gazed into her eyes. She did the same and their eyes were locked.

"GOOD GOOD! KEEP THAT POSE!" the guy cheered and took so many pictures. Just when the last photo of the pose was about to be taken, Changmin smiled suddenly and it made Sunny smile too.

Gazing into each others' eyes, they smiled lovingly at each other. THEY BOTH FELT THE LOVE IN THEIR HEART.

"Oh my god, this shot is soo going into the magazine!" the guy said and put his camera down.

The couple did not release each other. They kept staring and staring. Mrs. Choi cleared and their gaze broke. They coughed up and looked away.

"Next theme is HAPPY RED LOVE. Girls, guys, come get them prepared for another shoot! You two did a great job!" she said and walked to the setting.

Before parting to their makeup desks, they glanced at each other. Sunny's face was blushing and Changmin was trying to slow down his heartbeat rate.

An hour passed and they were done. Sunny was in a bright red skirt that went up above her knees and a white strapless top. Her hair was put down and it curled on the edges.

Changmin wore a loose but stylish red t-shirt and white pants that went just below his knees. His short black hair was gelled upright to the left at the front.

When he saw Sunny shyly walking towards him, he smiled. "You look cute," he said and turned around to slap his mouth.

Sunny blushed again and walked to the setting. He followed her.

"You two look really fresh. It's just perfect for the setting! Let's get started!" the camera man said. "You have to look like a young couple having fun on a hot day out."

They looked at each other and didn't know where to start. The guy noticed this and motioned them to hold hands. Changmin just held her hands lightly and stood there. Sunny felt awkward beside him.

"Come on guys!" the guy shouted. "Hey, why don't we open some music?" The staff went through a bunch of CDs and opened 'Crazy Love by DBSK'

"And give me ice-cream!" The staff hurriedly went out and bought some ice-cream cones. The song brought the atmosphere a happy feeling and romance.

They were to eat the ice cream together while walking, holding hands and all those things couples do on their dates.

Changmin had some cream on his mouth and Sunny's hands automatically wiped it off for him. His smile beamed at her. That was a shot.

The photo shoot went on and on with 1 more theme. It was 'LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT'. After hours of photo shoot, they were finally done.

It was already 10 in the night. Sunny yawned and Changmin glanced at her.

"Are you getting sleepy already?" he asked friendly.

She nodded and yawned again. "I'll send you home," he offered.

Sunny was too sleepy to refuse and followed him into his car. On the way back, she dozed off. Her body kept swaying to Changmin's side so he went up and sat next to her.

Placing her head on his shoulders for her to lean, he smoothened her hair with his hand.

He looked down to see how cute she was when she was sleeping and suddenly got attracted to her. But Jessica's face flashed back into his mind and he sighed.

"I can't fall for you," he said, thinking Sunny wouldn't hear him.

'I hope I don't too,' Sunny thought to herself.