Fitting Room

Lovers Vs. Wedded

Changmin had no real knowledge about choosing wedding garments and Sunny wasn't even close. Every day for her was kissing Jaejoong, hugging Jaejoong, Jaejoong Jaejoong Jaejoong.

Changmin was 15 and Sunny was just a few months younger. As the two got into the shop, a nice lady named Mrs. Choi greeted them.

"Hello hello, young adults. You two must be Changmin and Sunny. Mrs. Shim called me just now saying that you two would be here soon. You can call me Mrs. Choi," she said.

They didn't return a greeting. Instead they were checking their handphone for text messages.

'Oppa, what are you doing now?-Sica' read Changmin's and Sunny's read 'Baby, where are you now?-Jae'

Mrs. Choi felt awkward and started a conversation.

"I heard you two are getting married and I have prepared the best wedding attire for you! Wait till everyone sees you young bride and groom! They will be so surprised," she went on and on.

"Can you just show us the clothes so that we can go home quicker?" Changmin said.

"Yea, quickly," Sunny added.

Mrs. Choi smiled. "Of course, of course. Here, let me show you."

She lead them into the huge fitting room and showed each of them their dress/suit.

"WOW....." Sunny exclaimed. The wedding dress looked really expensive and pretty. It was a strapless cream white dress with light golden flowers aligned on the waist and the bottom.

Changmin's suit was not any ordinary groom's suit. It was a white suit with lined gold linen on the edges. He was staring at it the whole time.

"So, what do you think?" Mrs. Choi asked.

Changmin pushed Sunny into the fitting room. "Go get dressed!" He couldn't wait to see her in the dress. Sunny didn't refuse and went inside to change. Changmin took his suit and went in the room next to Sunny's. Mrs. Choi waited outside and smiled.

Sunny couldn't zip her zipper since her arms were too short to reach the back. She tried several times but failed. Changmin had already gotten out of the room and he was waiting for her to come out.

"Changmin!" Sunny called.

"What?" he answered shortly.

"Can you come help me zip my zipper?" she asked.

"Eh? Me?" he asked.

"Yeah you," she said and opened her door slightly. Changmin hesitated for a moment but later walked in.

Sunny had her back facing him when he got in. "What took you so long?" she asked.

"Shut up," he said and went up to her to zip the white dress. Her hair was put down so he couldn't zip it properly.

"Yah, put your hair up, I can't zip it," he said, holding the clothing.

Sunny reached for her hair but instead, grabbed Changmin's hands. "Yah yah yah! Those are my hands!"

"Sorry, okay!?" she apologized and tied her hair up into a bundle.

Finally, and finally, Changmin zipped it up and they went outside.

Outside, he clearly got to see how Sunny looked in the dress and his jaws dropped at the pretty and cute sight.

Sunny's eyes grew wide when she saw Changmin under the beaming lights.

"You two look amazing!" Mrs. Choi complimented. Sunny smiled at her and so did Changmin. "I'll tell Mrs. Shim that the wedding garments worked out just fine! Oooohh you two are the best!"

Changmin rolled his eyes as she kept complimenting them.

"Alright, can we go now?" Changmin asked.

Mrs. Choi thought for a while and then shook her head. "This idea just came into my mind."

"What idea?" they both asked.

"I want to do a photo shoot. You two look so amazing together that I want to take the photos of you and post it in this week's magazine. Not only will my shop get popular but people can also see young love," Mrs. Choi said, eyes beaming.

"WHAT?" they asked. "No way!"

"Yes way. I'll talk to Mrs. Shim, hold on a sec," she said and dialled her cell. After a few minutes of talking, she smiled again.

"Shooting starts tomorrow afterschool! Mrs. Shim thinks it's a great idea and she says this will be a good experience before the real photo shoot," she said.

Changmin had the 'Oh my god' look on and Sunny was fanning herself with the top layer of the dress.

"Omo Sunny, don't do that to the dress!" Mrs. Choi scolded the naive Sunny.

"Can't we not do this?" Changmin asked.

"Even though it was my idea at first, Mrs. Shim ordered for this to happen so, I guess there's no turning back," she said.

"Ah!" Changmin stomped his foot.