Love?

7 Pabos in One Dorm!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bam Bam ran upstairs, in a fit of rage and shock. How dare JB tell Mark about his little crush on him? JB wasn't that dumb or did JB hate him that much to say those things? Bam Bam trusted JB not to tell Mark about his crush but he goes ahead and tells him. 

Bam Bam glanced around the room until his eyes met JB fearful eyes. Bam Bam smirked evily as if he was plotting his death in his head. Should Bam Bam hang his head with rope or grab his head and shove it down the toilets?

Options and more options.

JB waved his hands in surrender, he knew he will get beaten the out of but maybe Bam Bam will have mercy. 

Bam Bam grabbed his collar and slammed him to the nearest wall. Bam Bam black eyes were filled with vengeance and anger. Bam Bam said, "You told him what?".

JB felt his body shiver and Bam Bam voice. It wasn't as deep as he expected it to be or high as it normally is. Bam Bam voice was oddly calm and warming.

JB said, "I-I..".

Bam Bam leaned in closer and tighten his grip on his collar and said, "Mr.S-Sttutter... I asked you a question".

JB gapped and pried Bam Bam hands off his collar. JB said, "Clam down".

Bam Bam narrowed his eyes and his eyes became sharp and pointy, he took deep breath in a way to calm down but his red face seem to prove otherwise. Bam Bam spoke in a calm manner, "What the hell did you say to him?".

JB said, "I told him..in a way...that you love him".

Bam Bam gasped and growled quietly, he said, "I don't love him".

JB chuckled even though this wasn't the time or moment to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter