Club

7 Pabos in One Dorm!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BamBam never felt once that his words were untrue. Never. Not until now. His words felt like vomit coming out of his mouth. How could he lose feelings for Mark? He been too deep in love with him for too damn long. He fell to deep in love. It wasn't the feelings of like anymore... It was the feelings of love and you can fall in love but it's impossible to fall out of love. You first love is always the love that you compare other too. Was he better? Was he worse? Did he treat me right? Are you good enough? You can't change these feelings and that's what made BamBam heartache. It felt like a thousand needles stabbing his heart and not once they pulled away.

People once say that a fake smile can become real if you put effort to it. A fake smile could become real because if it's look real to others soon enough you fall for your own act and believe he is happy when he isn't. A smile can been an act, they says that actors must have the voice and feelings. Use the words and then people will fall for everything but it doesn't work out like that to BamBam. He can say that his feelings could disappear and he could say he is happy without him but he isn't. His heart would clench in pain.

BamBam smiled once he heard the door slam. It was peaceful silence right after. The idiots are no longer around his room. He laid his head on the pillow before curling into a tight ball with his breathing becoming more heavier as time passed. No one even dared to knock on the door and question why BamBam never left his room. In a way BamBam enjoyed the feeling of being by himself. No one to bother him. No one to say 'Go for your feeling Mook!' but also he felt empty. He wanted someone to comfort him and advice him on what to do with his life. He was that lost and confused. More importantly he wanted one person to question why he was locked in his room. He wanted Mark to waltz in their room and try to talk it out with him but that wasn't happening even if BamBam wanted it to happen.

BamBam sighed loudly as he lifted his head up before pursing his lips in thought before falling into a deep and long sleep he deserved.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mark ruffles his dark red hair and smiled s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter